American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Week 4: Open Empty Week 4: Open

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:15 pm
A few games were simmed this week Sad It's a good idea to look ahead and contact an opponent before the week even advances if you anticipate it could be tough to schedule a game. We do have quick advances here, and wasting a day just trying to contact someone hurts the chances of getting a game scheduled. Again, texting is a very good way to ensure your opponent is receiving your messages. I also can't monitor your texts and know who is making the effort to schedule, so a post stating that you've texted your opponent would be smart so I don't sim your game.

Week 4:
Closed: Monday: 10PM EST

Week 3 Top Players:

NFC Offense: RB D. Williams (CAR): 14Car, 156 Yards, 3TD
AFC Offense: Vacated
NFC Defense: CB J. Jenkins (STL): 5TKL, 3INT, TD
AFC Defense: FS K. Rhodes (ARI): 4INT, TD

-I am giving an extra day for this week because I might be replacing some inactive owners. The plan is to have Week 4 last until Momday night before I go to work, then advance Thursday and stick to our Tues/Thurs/Sun night advances. Almost everyone is doing a great job, but unfortunately a few guys are probably going to have to be booted Sad Consider these 3 day advances a chance for everyone to get on the right page. Beer

NO RUNNING UP THE SCORE. Had a few problems with that, and I decided to make it well-known that running up the score on CPU or opponents isn't cool. If the game is over in the 4th, be courteous to your opponent and show sportsmanship. Cool

If you have an official complaint about someones gameplay, PM me. cheers

After this week, look for my CMON MAN segment king

Thursday Night Football
Cleveland vs. Baltimore

New England vs. Buffalo
Tennessee vs. Houston
San Diego vs. Kansas City
Minnesota vs. Detroit
Carolina vs. Atlanta(we do have an ATL owner so DO NOT PLAY THE CPU)
Seattle vs. St. Louis
San Francisco vs. New York Jets
Miami vs. Arizona
Oakland vs. Denver
Cincinnati vs. Jacksonville
New Orleans vs. Green Bay
Washington vs. Tampa Bay

Sunday Night Football
New York Giants vs. Philadelphia

Monday Night Football
Chicago vs. Dallas

OWNER CONTACT INFO
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Week 4: Open Empty Re: Week 4: Open

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm
Vikings advance to 3-1 as they get a win away from home over Detroit

Final: Vikings 28 - Lions 20

Passing
MN C. Ponder - 9/15, 153yds, 2 TD, 1 INT
DET M. Stafford - 13/21, 196yds, 2 TD, 3 INT

Receiving
MN WR P. Harvin - 5 Rec, 58yds, 1 TD
MN TE K. Winslow - 1 Rec, 60yds
DET WR C. Johnson - 4 Rec, 116yds 2 TD

Rushing
MN HB A. Peterson - 20 Att, 165yds, 1 TD
DET HB M. Leshoure - 13 Att, 106yds

Defense
Minnesota - 1 sack, 3 INT
MN OLB C. Greenway - 4 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 INT(TD)

DET OLB J. Durant - 3 Tackles, 1 INT

Good game Zach! I'll be looking forward to our next game in Week 10. Hopefully I'll be 8-1 going into it! lol
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm
haha good game to you as well hopefully i can cut out the stupid passes!
illmatic717
illmatic717
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 pm
Update: I am advancing Week 4 in the morning, after I get off work around 7AM. I am allowing games to be played tonight for Week 4. CMON MAN will be posted in the morning, when Week 5 is opened.

Week 5 will last until late Thursday night, and we will get back on our normal Tues/Thurs/Sun advance schedule.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am
Jets move to 4-0 with ugly, ugly win over 49ers. Two big fumbles by Greene gives 49ers the ball in the red zone and they take advantage with 10 points. Jets score on a streak to Holmes with only a few seconds left in the half to go up 20-3 but it's quickly 20-17 and they had to hold on for a 33-17 win. Lee Evans lost with a torn shoulder labrum, I forgot to check how long he is out. Tebow very inaccurate on offense but does not turn the ball over. Defenses once again plays great pass defense, snagging 5 interceptions. GG PS.
PhilliesSteve
PhilliesSteve
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 277
Swagger : 1
LocationPhiladelphia, PA
Fave NFL Team : 49ers, Eagles
Fave NCAA Team : n/a

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 am
Good game, man. Alex Smith INTS absolutely destroy me. May need to trade for a better QB!
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 pm
https://aaloa.forumotion.com/t1602-nola-news-new-orleans-saints-news#11039

Saints 52
Packers 21

Great defensive game, and especially good defensive performance by the Saints.

The Acquisition of Daryl Smith earlier in the season has done more than just improve a slumping Defense from last season. It has transformed the Saints defense into a top 10 defense so far into the season, with the Saints ranked number 10 in total team D, after being ranked 32nd almost all of last season. And in Lambeau, Daryl Smith proved he fits the 3-4 just fine after picking off Aaron Rodgers twice, returning both for scores.

In a game that was defensive in nature, the Saints created 6 turnovers, 5 of them being INTs. Curtis Lofton, Jabari Greer and Antoine Cason all ended up with an INT, causing havoc and stalling a formidable Packers offense. The NFL MVP was held to just 257 yards passing in addition to the 5 INTs on the day.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum