American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Open

+4
Animosity1oAK
BK_Buckeye
the_EDJ
Steel Pitt
8 posters
Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 5 Open Empty Week 5 Open

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am
Week 5 is now open.  I will advance the week on Thursday (10/17).
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Week 5 Open Empty Re: Week 5 Open

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 pm
14-40 in the sim? Uggh. AI couldn't even keep it close.
It was 38-7 combined in our disconnected games I think.
pale
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm
the_EDJ wrote:14-40 in the sim? Uggh. AI couldn't even keep it close.
pale
40-14, wow thats ridiculolus...  its also ridiculous how bad I am with the practically the best team in the game...
Animosity1oAK
Animosity1oAK
All-American
All-American
Yards : 327
Swagger : 9
LocationBloomington, IL
Fave NCAA Team : Illinois Fighting Illini

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 pm
Damn, thats rough you guys.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 472
Swagger : 9
Fave NFL Team : Cincinnati Bengals
Fave NCAA Team : Cincinnati Bearcats

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 am
Yikes Louisville is stacked! Teddy Bridgewater is still there and the Louisville offense is rated 99ovr.

The first of five straight home games didn't start off well with tech losing 31-13. Up next is Clemson and the probability of starting the season at 1-3. I'll probably get fired after this season.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm
EDJ/Buckeye - sorry about that fellas.

EDJ, the good news is that you didn't fall out of the top 10 and there are still plenty of ranked games on your schedule in order to climb back to the top.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Should We Just Give Him The Heisman Now?

Week 5 Open Nd-okl10
Atkinson shown here rushing for one of his five TD's vs Oklahoma State

We are only in Week 5 but has 2013 User RB Of The Year George Atkinson III of Notre Dame wrapped up the 2014 Heisman Trophy already?  Through five games, Atkinson has rushed for a staggering 1,282 yards and 17 TD's.  Atkinson III has won the National Offensive Player of the Week every week that he has played (the only exception was a week 2 sim game) and after his 332 yards / 5 TD performance versus Oklahoma State in Week 5 its likely that he is headed towards a fourth Player of the Week award.  George Atkinson III, through 5 games, is averaging 256.4 rushing yards and 3.4 TD per game.  That would put him on pace to rush for an NCAA record 3,077 yards and 41 TD.  Amazing, simply amazing.  However, after Navy next week the Fighting Irish will have a 5 game stretch in which they will play 4 user opponents (Va Tech, Penn State, Michigan State and Alabama). 

Can anyone slow down the freight train know as George Atkinson III?
OV4U2
OV4U2
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 112
Swagger : 1
LocationGrand Prairie TX
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm
Steel Pitt wrote:Should We Just Give Him The Heisman Now?

Week 5 Open Nd-okl10
Atkinson shown here rushing for one of his five TD's vs Oklahoma State

We are only in Week 5 but has 2013 User RB Of The Year George Atkinson III of Notre Dame wrapped up the 2014 Heisman Trophy already?  Through five games, Atkinson has rushed for a staggering 1,282 yards and 17 TD's.  Atkinson III has won the National Offensive Player of the Week every week that he has played (the only exception was a week 2 sim game) and after his 332 yards / 5 TD performance versus Oklahoma State in Week 5 its likely that he is headed towards a fourth Player of the Week award.  George Atkinson III, through 5 games, is averaging 256.4 rushing yards and 3.4 TD per game.  That would put him on pace to rush for an NCAA record 3,077 yards and 41 TD.  Amazing, simply amazing.  However, after Navy next week the Fighting Irish will have a 5 game stretch in which they will play 4 user opponents (Va Tech, Penn State, Michigan State and Alabama). 

Can anyone slow down the freight train know as George Atkinson III?
Its crazy, like the defenders just part the red sea for him. He only had 20 carries and a coulpe of his runs should have been stopped for no gain but ended up going for 40. I remember last year they had all but given the Heisman to Geno Smith and look what happened. Thanks for the jinx Steel...lol
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 pm
UCLA Bruins win second straight over Colorado Buffaloes behind QB Asiantii Woulard's 3 TD passes. 

Finally got some offense going, Jesus H. Christ.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 pm
Iowa narrowly defeats Michigan State 45-35 in a hotly contested battle.  Further write up to come later.

GG Squirrel
SquirrelHunter
SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 pm
that missed field goal/return for a touchdown right before halftime (never seen that actually work in the NCAA series), the 54 yard field goal that missed juuuuuuuuuuuust left, and the 3rd and 16 conversion are going to haunt me for a long time
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 pm
BK_Buckeye wrote:
the_EDJ wrote:14-40 in the sim? Uggh. AI couldn't even keep it close.
pale
40-14, wow thats ridiculolus...  its also ridiculous how bad I am with the practically the best team in the game...
Turns out Armstrong was hurt (only 8 passes) and the backup freshman QB...he wasn't great.
The CPU decided Abdullah and Cross would run 3 times combined. That average QB ran 10 total. smh such ridiculous stats for a simmed game.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm
SquirrelHunter wrote:that missed field goal/return for a touchdown right before halftime (never seen that actually work in the NCAA series), the 54 yard field goal that missed juuuuuuuuuuuust left, and the 3rd and 16 conversion are going to haunt me for a long time
Yeah, that FG Return was HUGE.  I think that's the first time I've seen it work for a TD in NCA as well (I've returned one in Madden before). 

That 3rd and 16 conversion was tough.  The funny thing about it is that I actually pressed square to throw the post route to the WR on the left.  The QB actually missed poorly and led him too far right, but the CPU decided to have the WR running the streak from the right side to break off his route and catch the ball.  Very weird, but I'll take it, lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum