American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Season 3 - Week 8 Open Empty Season 3 - Week 8 Open

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:25 am
Week 8 is now open. Next advance will be Monday morning. The Redskins & Packers failed to get their CPU games in last week and have to live with a sim. Packers WR Ryan Swope's is still suspended for the next game that shoots419 plays (CPU played him in the sim game). Everyone has 3 full days to get their CPU games in, please make sure you do so or you risk sim games where you have no control about the result and possible injuries.

We have one possible user-vs-user matchup this week when the Packers (shoots) face the Colts (jacquito).

Also, this is the last week before the trade deadline. If you want to make moves you need to act soon (e.g. cashing in on a player who doesn't want to sign a new contract).

Participation has been really down this last week, I hope we can get it back up again. Just take a couple of minutes to tell us something about your game or what's going on with your team... We will definitely play out this season and I'd really like to continue beyond that but it only makes sense if we have more than a handful of active owners...
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 3 - Week 8 Open Empty Re: Season 3 - Week 8 Open

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:23 pm
Hey chaps, hope Madden is still going well for everyone.  I'm not coming back quite yet, but just returned from a trip to Los Angeles and wanted to say hi.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm
Julius Thomas's glorious return off the injured list lasted one play as he caught a pass and dislocated his elbow last week. I forgot to check how long he is out.
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:29 pm
Is anyone is need of a LT I have 3 of them. 

Trent Williams 96 OVR (Can't trade him)
Jack Mewhort 88 OVR
Taylor Lewan 85 OVR

I need a MLB. I can give the 2 LT's for one solid guy. Or whatever, we can work something out if anyone's interested.
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 pm