American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Season 3: Week 2 Open Empty Season 3: Week 2 Open

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:03 pm
Week 2 is open. 

Let me know if I'm advancing too quickly. There's only 13 of us and half of us are inactive so I figured 2 days would be good.

Will advance Friday.
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 161
Swagger : 2
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns

Season 3: Week 2 Open Empty Re: Season 3: Week 2 Open

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm
Browns beat the chargers 48-31 game was much closer than score shows. Brandon browner gave us a comfortable lead with a 80 yd int return with 20 seconds before half. Logan thomas played awful again and Pryor looked great in the 4th. T rich was back finally and Dez is the man with 2 td receptions(one from Pryor and Thomas) Unknown free agent Jeff Scott saved us on a couple of drives and got it in for a td. Logan thomas had a monster run for a td as well as T-Rich. And Josh gordon had a decent possession game making clutch catches on 3rd n long. (We also knocked the starting qb Connor Shaw out in the first quarter and pestered Rivers the rest of the way) all in all great game very fun and alot of scoring. The browns will monitor Logan Thomas and Terrell Pryor for the starter at qb as sleepy Jones absolutely loves pryor.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 am
Sick_Wid_it12 wrote:Browns beat the chargers 48-31 game was much closer than score shows. Brandon browner gave us a comfortable lead with a 80 yd int return with 20 seconds before half. Logan thomas played awful again and Pryor looked great in the 4th. T rich was back finally and Dez is the man with 2 td receptions(one from Pryor and Thomas) Unknown free agent Jeff Scott saved us on a couple of drives and got it in for a td. Logan thomas had a monster run for a td as well as T-Rich. And Josh gordon had a decent possession game making clutch catches on 3rd n long. (We also knocked the starting qb Connor Shaw out in the first quarter and pestered Rivers the rest of the way) all in all great game very fun and alot of scoring. The browns will monitor Logan Thomas and Terrell Pryor for the starter at qb as sleepy Jones absolutely loves pryor.
Hey man,

Are you gonna be playing NCAA this season or no? No big deal either way -- just didn't want to leave you in if you weren't planning on playing. You missed a couple user games.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:12 pm
Just played my Week 2 game (won against Jaguars). Now off for the next couple of days because I'll be on vacation to London over the weekend. I'll be back on Sunday.

@ Ken: Are you planning to keep the 2-day advance? I thought the 3-day advance by EDJ was pretty reliable and nobody had a problem with it. Maybe you could start a poll and ask everyone if they wanted a 2 or 3 day advance???
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:46 pm
I would prefer staying with our current advance schedule.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm
Ok 3 day is fine.
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 pm
I kind of like the quicker advances. Especially when playing CPU teams a lot. That's just my opinion tho.
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationTexas

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
Jjumpman can u play at 10? Or tonight at advance
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationTexas

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Yeah I am gunna play Ncaa my brother in law hasn't been in town to give it back..
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 pm
Sick_Wid_it12 wrote:Jjumpman can u play at 10? Or tonight at advance
Yeah! Just message me when your ready!