American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Season 3: Week 3 Open Empty Season 3: Week 3 Open

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 pm
Will advance Tuesday.

Last edited by Ken on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Season 3: Week 3 Open Empty Re: Season 3: Week 3 Open

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm
We skipped week 3?
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 161
Swagger : 2
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm
What bout week 3?
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 pm
It was just a typo - he meant Week 3. I just played my Week 3 game.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 pm
Yeah typo. Sorry ladies.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 am
Beat the Steelers. Shit I have never seen so many WR fumbles and injuries in a game before. Mostly "out for game" or "out for quarter" stuff, but was bizarre. I did lose my awesome FB John Connor from Hard Knocks fame for like 8 weeks with a torn tricep :\

CPU drafted me this shit FB who I was a second from cutting before I noticed his 89 speed. He gets to the corner to set that sexy edge block so fast but he's so dumb and crappy he just runs right by the defender and runs up field into open space. Guess I'll see if I can improve his run blocking.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:32 pm
Peyton's Adamantium Neck wrote:Shit I have never seen so many WR fumbles and injuries in a game before. Mostly "out for game" or "out for quarter" stuff, but was bizarre.

I had the same thing happened and was going to post about it.

In my game, I lost Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Devin Hester and David Wilson for a short period of time. And then I lost Corey Webster to a broken jaw and he will probably be out a while (I didn't check it).

It was even worse for the Bengals (CPU). They lost a player on almost every play. I didn't check the long-term impact here either, but I am wondering if this is anything that can be done to reduce the frequency of injuries?
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Yards : 320
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm
Uh, so forget everything I said earlier. Apparently even though I finished the game, exited out to the menu, and even looked at stats from the game, I logged back on a couple hours later to do practice and the game was unplayed somehow? So I squeaked by them again this time in a much uglier game with 4 interceptions from The Great Os, and instead of my FB out for a long time it's my speedy WR FA Clyde Gates. Fuck you, EA.
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:56 pm
I'm prolly gonna be more of a team manager over the next few wks, not sure how many games I can actually play! Just got a bit too much on my plate and I usually sacrifice sleep to play in these leagues, but I'm really feeling it lately and the newborn of course doesn't help. I do miss EDJs write ups and the participation, which in large part always made it worth it! Idk exactly what's going to happen and I already love this team full of youngsters, misfits & outcasts! I'm usually always around and maybe I have more energy once little baby boy sleeps through and can play every game again!
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm
jacquito69 wrote:I'm prolly gonna be more of a team manager over the next few wks, not sure how many games I can actually play! Just got a bit too much on my plate and I usually sacrifice sleep to play in these leagues, but I'm really feeling it lately and the newborn of course doesn't help. I do miss EDJs write ups and the participation, which in large part always made it worth it! Idk exactly what's going to happen and I already love this team full of youngsters, misfits & outcasts! I'm usually always around and maybe I have more energy once little baby boy sleeps through and can play every game again!

No offense,  you're my boy, Jac... But you join and quit every season dude
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:11 pm
Lol, if you say so pimpin ken! I was at least twice out of the 4 previous years the last person standing, but yes you right last year I had to step back from gaming due to real life getting in the way! Prior to joining this year I already said I might not be able to play every game and that is actually my situation right now! I'm just being curteous enough to let you know to not wait on my game if everyone has already played.
But yeah I don't think you can disagree that if we are 8 ppl or so with close to zero interaction and missing the awesome writeups and comments, then what's the point? It's all good, I respect you and always enjoyed you and this league
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum