American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 6 Open Empty Season 2: Week 6 Open

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 pm
SEASON 2: WEEK 6 OPEN

Pending choice from Falcons, who beat the Seahawks. A game recap would've been nice. So you get this filler video. This family is on crack right?

Auto-Pilot: illmatic_216. His status in the league is on thin ice.
Auto-Pilot: Posky. Work has him doing some crazy shit. Plus he's on a massive buy PS4, sell for profit binge. smh

Read below, the advance time is posted below. Read below Sick_Wid_It12 and Wolf. Wink
Burnum, sorry for the sim. But you blew out the Brady-less Patriots.

Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  Cowboys  GAME OF THE WEEK  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants  Giants 
Classic AALoA matchup of two long-timers. I think these two always have a crazy game too.

Week 6 ends Thursday night sometime.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Season 2: Week 6 Open Empty Re: Season 2: Week 6 Open

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 am
Bears play the CPU, and normally that wouldn't warrant a mention, but DT Henry Melton tore his tricep and is out for the year, which means 10 weeks according to the system.  Also, WR Alshon Jeffery dislocated his hip, and was only out for the game, but that turned into 8 weeks.  Oy.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:11 am
Fins beat Pats in a simmed game and lose 3 players to injuries. Two O-Line starters (Bruce Campbell & Alex Mack) as well as KR/PR Joe McKnight will miss several weeks each.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 am
Just played my Week 6 game against CPU Eagles. Got to say this way the most competitive CPU game I've played for quite a while. Both offenses were on fire. Final score is 56-35 but that doesn't tell the full story as the game was really close. It was tied 35-35 with 2:10 in Q4, then I got the lead and things went down for Philly (Matt Barkley with 2 Fumbles inside his own 15, leading to short TD runs for me).

As soon as I was up by 2 TDs I subbed out my starters.

Edit: I've complained about the sliders recently. In this game both QBs were really on target and hit WRs right between the numbers all game. Running is still easy though.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 am
Yeah the run game seems just broken with these sliders. Look at the league leaders in rushing, tons of guys at 7, 8, even like 11 ypc IIRC. I guess I am having karma hit me for talking about not having any accuracy issues earlier in the season, the last 3 weeks Freeman has been incredibly inconsistent. I hope I am done with CPU games now, these shits is boring. I just super sim on D now, hope no one got hurt.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Jets beat the Patriots 34-27, I think Gronkowski is on the pats?
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Cowboys Boys Dominate in GOTW Cowboys 

Cowboys 24, Giants 3

With back-to-back wins over divisional foes, the Dallas Cowboys have limped to the top of the pack in the struggling NFC East.

Tuesday's win vs. the Giants found the team clicking on all cylinders, moving the ball efficiently through the air, then turning to a stifling defense and effective ground game to close out the game.

QB Tony Romo completed 15 of 20 throws for 290 yards, throwing 1 TD and only 1 INT. His counterpart in puke blue didn't turn the ball over, but didn't do much else either. He only hit 40 percent of his targets, for 137 yards.

The two-headed Cowboy rushing attack, meanwhile, combined for 125 yards with HB DeMarco Murray leading the way with 2 TDs.

The (2-4) Philadelphia Eagles are next for (3-2) Dallas, as it completes a 3-game divisional swing.

The winless Giants will have little time for soul-searching. But the team's Week 7 matchup against the also winless Carolina Panthers might be just what Coach Cougars needs to break the skid and turn his season around.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm
Havoc has informed me that he will be on auto-plot for the time being.

Also, advance is tomorrow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum