American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here) Empty Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 am
GSL Conference Round

Colts v. Jets
Seahawks v. Rams

Conference Round will end Wednesday at 12AM EST

Advance is set in stone....any games not played by then will be simmed....unless you make a scheduling topic and your opponent never responds I will let you play the cpu.

Hit your opponents up and get the games in

Jets: ChampJezusBailey No phone given
Colts: sweetz99 817-716-2587
Rams: PRE_-CISION-_ (570) 899-3391
Seahawks: YTballa 765-729-9188
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 241
Swagger : 3
LocationPennslyvania
Fave NFL Team : St Louis Rams
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Lions

Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here) Empty Re: Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am
Dammit YT why must you keep winning, I'll text you tomorrow sometime
sweetz99
sweetz99
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 111
Swagger : 0
LocationFort Worth, Tx
Fave NFL Team : New England Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon Ducks

Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here) Empty Re: Season 1 Conference Round (Schedule Games in Here)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 am
I can play after 7 cst
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm
I'm around until 5pm CST and again later at night like after 10pm CST.
Tomorrow I am free until 3pm CST.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 pm
Me and YT schedule for tomorrow around 6est
sweetz99
sweetz99
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 111
Swagger : 0
LocationFort Worth, Tx
Fave NFL Team : New England Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon Ducks

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm
Anybody know Jets owner personally I have him as a friend on ps3 but no response
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 am
Jets defeat Colts 38-21 to advance to Super Bowl.

Timmy Teebs completes 14 passes for nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns but the player of the game is Shonn Green who runs for 106 yards on 22 carries, most of that coming in the first half when the game was still a contest. The second half was lots of carries for not many yards as the Jets played a more ground control type offense. Luck throws 7 INT's as the Jets showed a good mix of man and zone and had him throwing passes right to them. Even Revis managed to hang on to one.

Scoring recap:

Jets go up 14-0 early. Colts answer with 66 yard strike to TE Hernandez who is somehow instantly wide open and passed every defender in a Cover 3. Jets answer with a Greene TD catch to make it 21-7, but the Colts score just after the 2 minute warning to make it a 7 point game again. But in FG range on 3rd down Tebow hits Keller running wide open against a soft zone and he is tackled on the two. 1st and goal is a 1 yard run, 2nd and goal with 5 seconds left is another 1 yard run, this one into the endzone to make it 28-14 at the half.

The Jets added a FG in the 3rd to make it 31-14 entering the 4th quarter. Luck would fire a pass deep for Wayne but Cromartie was there with a nice user INT but was tackled on the 3. So deep in their own territory the Jets are expecting press coverage with everyone in the box again and they got it so they passed. The user took one crossing route away so Teebs fired it to the guy behind him, Santonio Holmes. He broke a tackle and was gone for a 97 yard TD. The Colts would add another TD just before the 2 minute warning to make it 38-21 but that was the final as Luck threw a couple more INT's to end the game. GG
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm
Seattle advances...

https://aaloa.forumotion.com/t1601p35-turf-show-times-rams-news-network#12520

My thoughts in my yearly post above
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:03 pm
Alright, play the flippn super bowl tonight so we can move along.
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Moving right along! Get the SB in the books and we can hit the FA and draft!
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:28 am
Yt in the Superbowl. Why am I not surprised?
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 pm
he is really cheesy Demon.
YtBalla
YtBalla
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 pm
Ha, I don't know what makes you think that, but I'm willing to bet Demon would know more than most people.

When should we play the Superbowl game? I'm free for the rest of the week. Let me know when would be best.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:08 pm
Yt.......unfortunately you will not be playing that game.....I put you on auto and Champ will play the CPU....its a cheap way to end the season....but too many sim players have complained about not only your game play but your connection. Guys that arent picky have complained about you. Unfortunately your last game in this league was against precision. No hard feelings but with 6 complaints against you I have no choice. Your services are no longer needed and good luck in AAoLa
YtBalla
YtBalla
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:31 pm
That's kind of ridiculous. I sent you a message, no point wasting people's time talking on this page.
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 am
Yeah I've played Yt countless times now. Most of our battles have been won by Yt but never have I seen unsim play on his part.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum