American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GoingCommandoAZ
GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1095
Swagger : 36
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

Season 1 Wildcard round open Empty Season 1 Wildcard round open

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:09 pm
Just thought I'd post this up and give ill a hand just in case the other guys didn't know yet.

Looks like we've already played 2 games with the Colts and Packers both advancing.

Jets-Texans and Eagles-Seahawks still left to go. Let's get through this playoff run and get to the offseason!
GoingCommandoAZ
GoingCommandoAZ
Yards : 1095
Swagger : 36
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

Season 1 Wildcard round open Empty Re: Season 1 Wildcard round open

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm
Per YT, Seahawks had the game in hand up 24-14, he had the ball and Eagles had 2 TO's left when the game disconnected. He asked Dirty to go on autopilot and hasn't heard back yet. Once that happens YT can finish up that game.

Ecko and Champ, how about you 2?
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:56 pm
Yo Ecko I posted a few days ago but haven't got a response. When are you free?
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:18 pm
If we ever get this league moving again.....YT and Dirty will have to play again or take a sim. Dirty said yt dcd 4 times and refused to go on auto cause the last game was the only game he was up and it dcd. I do know yt has been having some connection issues....he even dcd with me 4 times before we could play and that was at the begining of the season. Its a he siad she said type of thing. I suggest both just play again and if another dc happens take pics of the msg and score if possible and that person can play the cpu
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationBK

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:39 pm
Champ....play the Cpu
YtBalla
YtBalla
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Madden 11, 12, 13, 16, 17 SB Champ
Yards : 537
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Indianapolis Colts

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 pm
I've been in these leagues for a while and I wouldn't lie to get a win. The other veterans from AAoLA could vouch for me, I haven't had any issues with the league for the years I've been in it. This is honestly what happened.

We tried playing a bunch of times one day. It was later at night, and as some people know, my connection this year has been terrible at night. Every time we played we would get disconnected in the first quarter. We may have made it to the second quarter in one of those games, but I don't remember. In some of those games, I was down, but it was only by a touchdown at most. We decided to try again the next day earlier when my connection would be better, and if that didn't work I would have gone on autopilot to let him play the CPU.

However, the next day, my connection was fine and we were able to play. I got up 24-14 with about 1:30 left in the game. I intercepted the ball and was at about his 20 then the game disconnected. I don't want to accuse him for purposely disconnecting, but it was highly coincidental that it disconnected right after the turnover. He only had two time outs, so the game was essentially over. I really don't see why we should play again, unless he wants to set that situation up again, but I feel like that would be a waste of time.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationBK

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 pm
Thanks for your response YT......I'm not accusing you or dirty or anything.....but I rather wipe the slate clean with you two and have the two of you play a game and not one play the cpu. If you don't mind playing him again I'd appreciate that and if you have another instance of being up by more than 10 and game is in hand like that you will get a cpu game, and vice versa.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationBK

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm
and I propose that you both add eachother on psn....that way if one disconnects for any reason it will tell you that they signed out of the psn network....or if they take the game out you can see if they are still playing madden
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum