American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Week 3 Open Empty Season 1: Week 3 Open

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:12 am
Season 1: Week 3

If it's good enough for a Huskers pump up video, it's good enough to share.

Victims versus the CPU last week included myself, Demon, Zydecajun (who lost twice), and Animosity. Rough blowouts in two of those games to boot. Ouch.

**Reminder: I pm'ed a number of you to properly set twitch to temporarily save your videos and directed you to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These temporary auto-archives are the bare minimum you have to do. But ti's so easy, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the extra minute to just create a highlight and save the entire game indefinitely. I believe I can export them to YouTube, or if you have a Google/YouTube account, I can make you a "manager" of the account to give you rights to upload straight to the channel.

Create your best highlights via twitch or youtube and let me know where the video is so we can share them.  It's so easy to do now.

User Games
     CPU Games
Vikings vs SaintsChargers vs Bills
Packers vs LionsCowboys vs Rams
Colts vs JaguarsTexans vs Giants
Titans vs Bengals
Raiders vs Patriots
49ers vs Cardinals
Chiefs vs Dolphins
Steelers vs Panthers
Bears vs Jets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Game of the Week
    VS       

Question of the Week
What do you think of the sliders?  I'm all for losses to the CPU (Ignore my previous rant. Wink ) But you have to approach the game like a user game. Nothing can be taken for granted.

Last edited by the_EDJ on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Season 1: Week 3 Open Empty Re: Season 1: Week 3 Open

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:06 am
I like the sliders so far. With a small lg its good to have cpu competition
GoingCommandoAZ
GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1095
Swagger : 36
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:15 am
I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one with CPU struggles.  I agree with Mission though, when almost half the schedule is CPU games it's probably better that way.  Looks like it might be a good thing I have the most user games this season then huh?  cheers
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:45 pm
Yep I like the sliders cause it makes cpu a challenge. I'm at work til tmrw evening. If I hold up advance jusy sim but I plan to play tmrw
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:05 am
Sliders are just fine with me... And my twitch stuff just doesnt do right.. It wont save.. I can upload to twitter or facebook though.. Also if you play me you have to be the one streaming cause it will lag if I do it
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:39 am
Anyone notice how CPU never goes deep?
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:18 pm
They've gone deep on me
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:45 pm
A rival owner assured the Bears that the Jets would be a pushover. That rival owner was wrong.  A week after the embarrassment at Levi Stadium, Chicago traveled to the opposite coast to the armpit of America, New Jersey.

New York would not go down without a fight, and it would take a last second TD for Chicago to secure a victory.  The Jets showed plenty of big play capabilities with a huge Chris Johnson run, a long Eric Decker TD, and a deep bomb to Jeremy Kerley who got behind a deep zone.

All was not bad for Chicago as Tim Jennings had 3 interceptions to help save the day (even though he was the one that lost Kerley on the bomb). The bad news is major free agent signing Jared Allen has been as pleasant as that cat lady's wet fart in the grocery aisle and has seen him getting benched in passing situations for Willie Young and Cornelius Washington.

The second half of the game was quite the roller coaster ride for both teams. 
>>> With a 17-9 lead at the end of the 3rd quarter, newly signed Bears WR Trindon Holliday dropped back to return a punt after Jacoby Ford was placed on the IR with a broken collarbone. Ford would make the first guy miss and promptly fumble the ball, letting NYJ scoop and score to tie the game after a 2 pt conversion. 
>>> Rebounding from the low, Jeff Demps would then return the ensuing kickoff to the house to regain the lead for Chicago, Demps' 2nd kick return for a TD of the year. 
>>> The Jet's CJ2K follows that up with a 50+ yard TD run to tie it again.
>>> Next Santonio Holmes of the Bears would fumble in the red zone, only to have Matt Forte light up the guy with the ball so Brandon Marshall could scoop it up. The Bears would have to settle for a field goal and hold on to a 3 point lead.
>>> Inside the final 2 minutes is when Kerley goes deep.
>>> With 1:10 on the clock and 3 time outs, Jay Cutler goes to work, moving the Bears down the field. Facing 3rd and 15 with 9 seconds left in the game, Jay Cutler finds a wide open Martellus Bennett for the go ahead TD. Phew.

Spotlight Players:
OPotY WR Brandon Marshall: 4 Catches; 75 Yards; 1 TD
DPotY DE Jared Allen: 1 Tackle
R otY CB Kyle Fuller: 1 Tackle
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:20 pm
Steve and I have decided mutually that a sim would be best after 3-4 failed attempts at getting our game in.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum