American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 5 Open Empty Season 2: Week 5 Open

Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Season 2: Week 5

Madden Spreadsheet broke, so here's a random song.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I STILL need nominations from Capeman.

Havoc has decided to vacate the league due to his honor being insulted, which is really just a facade of his own hypocrisy. A person that would often describe themselves as an asshole can only be allowed to dish out jabs, but in no way can they tolerate receiving them. And apparently a forum post is talking behind his back and cowardly. Ok then. Maybe Ken threatened him during their postgame handshake as well?

Highlight(s) of the Week
Click to Reveal the Goodness:
Create your best highlights via Twitch, YouTube, or Share Factory and let me know where the video is so we can share them.

User Games
   CPU Games
Texans vs JaguarsPanthers vs Rams
Colts vs TitansFalcons vs Saints
49ers vs PackersChiefs vs Browns
Lions vs VikingsCowboys vs Eagles
Redskins vs Bears

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Game of the Week
   VS      
Squirrel is one of the final two unbeatens (Mission had a tie) and is still alone in the NFC West. Plusch runs through the rigorous NFC North slate against 3 users each year, so his record is hard to use as a barometer. Mobile QBs with scary LBs on either side.
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Season 2: Week 5 Open Empty Re: Season 2: Week 5 Open

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:00 pm
I have a psn app capable phone now.. Just so everyone knows they can contact me pretty if we happen to have a game coming up
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 pm
Fell asleep today on Demon, I will try to play tomorrow. This whole Havoc thing is hilarious. He just keeps proving everyone right and it's awesome. I was really looking forward to his retirement speech though so I now leave this thread slightly dissappointed.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 pm
Man that kind of sucks. I mean he really lashed out at me for no reason and I really just wanted to rub it in his face, but I didn't want him to quit lol.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:44 pm
Jay Cutler came out on fire versus the Redskins, and even the rain couldn't put him out posting a perfect 158.3 QB Rating versus RGIII's pedestrian sub 100 yard passing day.

Rookie LB Stumph found another sack, and LB Bostic had a career day with 2 sacks. The Bears offense is rolling overall, and the defense is starting to shape up nicely for a midseason push to keep ahead of their division mates in the North.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Packers show up big in statement game to prove they belong with the contenders as they down the 49ers 24-10 in Lambeau. 

Sloppy efforts by both offenses, particularly Rodgers & Kaepernick. QBs traded INTs in the final moments of the first half. With San Fran up 3-0 and on the GB goalline on a crucial 3rd down Kaepernick floats a ball to the flat and Sammy Shields would take it 100 yards for the score to close the half with a 7-3 GB lead. 

49ers driving again to open the 2nd half and CB Casey Hayward picks off a jump ball on the goal line and returns it for another 100 yd TD return to put the Packers up 14-3 and they wouldn't look back. 

Great defensive game by both sides with a lot of momentum swings.
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:59 am
Hey, so I wasn't around yesterday because I had a sick friend that I was visiting. ill, if you'll be free at all today, I should be able to play any time after 2pm CST. I'd say earlier but I have a couple dental appointments and then I have to a doctor about some pains I've been having for the second time in a week. With that said, I hope we can get our game in tonight. Thank you
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am
Remaining Games:
Texans vs Jags | They both missed scheduled games it appears. They either play today or it gets simmed.
Lions vs Vikings | Set for between 8 and 11 EST it appears.
Chiefs vs CPU | I know mission has been been working a lot lately.
CPU vs Saints

Planning ahead. Week 6 Games over Turkey Day weekend:
User Games

CPU Games
Chargers vs ChiefsTexans vs Dolphins
Panthers vs EaglesGiants vs Packers
Jaguars vs ColtsBuccaneers vs Falcons
Lions vs BearsRaiders vs Vikings
Saints vs Redskins
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: