American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Week 12 Open Empty Week 12 Open

Fri May 02, 2014 6:31 pm
Week 12 Open

GOTW: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 11 Mississippi State
Missouri vs. BYU
No. 17 UCLA vs. CU
No. 12 Iowa vs. Minnesota
No. 4 Nebraska vs. Illinois

And with that, I'll be handing the reigns back over to Steel Pitt, who has graciously agreed to resume his duties as commissioner. EDIT: Well, I tried. The EA Servers were having none of it. I'll try again next time I log on.

Week 13 opens Monday, May 5.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Week 12 Open Empty Re: Week 12 Open

Fri May 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Week 12 Open GoT_joffrey_approves
Good job with running the dynasty up to this point Mustard. And welcome back Pitt. Just in time for the rivalry matchup...
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri May 02, 2014 10:14 pm
the_EDJ wrote:
Week 12 Open GoT_joffrey_approves
Good job with running the dynasty up to this point Mustard. And welcome back Pitt. Just in time for the rivalry matchup...

Definitely Second that!!!!

Mustard, thanks again for taking on the commish duties and keeping things going so that you four could continue to enjoy the Dynasty when I couldn't do it anymore.  I know some think its simply advancing the league but there is a time commitment required and you didn't have to do it.

Thanks again man.
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Fri May 02, 2014 11:36 pm
RECRUITING UPDATE

Two more signings this week:

Johnson is a gem recruit who projects to play either at QB or RB. We are leaning more towards QB as we have time to let him develop as Chris Phillips still has another year. 
Week 12 Open Screen23
Jackson gives us added depth on the OLine and is a solid run blocker. 
Week 12 Open Screen24

We have 17 scholarships left and 17 targets. We are the #1 listed school on 14 of those targets. It's ABC time now (Always Be Closing). 
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
LocationTuscaloosa, AL

Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm
MeanMrMustard wrote:
Week 12 Open

GOTW: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 11 Mississippi State

Week 13 opens Monday, May 5.

Could we open Week 13 on Monday evening/night? I'm out of town until Monday, but I can have my game played by 5pm central time on Monday. I'd rather not SIM, for obvious reasons.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationIndianapolis

Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 am
Stud DE, athlete join Mizzou

At the beginning of the year, Coach Mustard targeted three top tier DEs, expecting to get at least one, and hoping for two.

Mizzou got all three.

DE Sean King on Friday announced that he'll be a Tiger in 2018, joining Ahmad O'Neal and J.J. McDaniel in a class that will go down as a banner year for Missouri recruiting.

ATH Jamaal Castillo also committed to the Tigers, giving Missouri their 10th recruit of the season, and 7th of four or more stars. He's expected to play either WR or HB.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven DE Sean King, 79 OVR (#7 DE)
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ATH Jamaal Castillo, 77 OVR (#16 ATH)
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationIndianapolis

Sat May 03, 2014 9:27 am
Hmm... so, every time I try to transfer commissioner to Pitt, it gives me an error saying he is already commissioner of the maximum number of dynasties.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this?
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sat May 03, 2014 12:02 pm
MeanMrMustard wrote:Hmm... so, every time I try to transfer commissioner to Pitt, it gives me an error saying he is already commissioner of the maximum number of dynasties.

That may be my fault.  I usually purchase the Commish Bundle package for like $4.99 at the start of every season which contains the abaility to be the commish of multiple online Dynasties (otherwise you can only commish one).  However, I think this year they broke up the various options into separate buys and I may have opted not to purchase that one since I always plan to but never actually do run a personal online Dynasty.

Since I recently started a personal online Dynasty it is giving you the rejection notice.

I will confirm and if I haven't purchased it I'll do so today (I think its like $1.99 or something cheap like that).
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sat May 03, 2014 12:12 pm
Steel Pitt wrote:
MeanMrMustard wrote:Hmm... so, every time I try to transfer commissioner to Pitt, it gives me an error saying he is already commissioner of the maximum number of dynasties.

That may be my fault.  I usually purchase the Commish Bundle package for like $4.99 at the start of every season which contains the abaility to be the commish of multiple online Dynasties (otherwise you can only commish one).  However, I think this year they broke up the various options into separate buys and I may have opted not to purchase that one since I always plan to but never actually do run a personal online Dynasty.

Since I recently started a personal online Dynasty it is giving you the rejection notice.

I will confirm and if I haven't purchased it I'll do so today (I think its like $1.99 or something cheap like that).

On second thought that may not be the issue.  I just checked and I did in fact purchase the bundle pack that allows me to be the commish of up to 5 online Dynasties.

I re-downloaded the bundle pack purchase, so you can try it again and see if that works.  If not, then I'm not sure what the issue could be because I should be able to commish up to five online Dynasties and currently I'm only a member of 2 and I'm the commish of only 1.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm
Iowa Withstands Late Fury To Defeat Minnesota

The Iowa Hawkeyes jumped on the Gophers early racing to a 10-0 first quarter and 17-3 halftime lead before stunting a late Gophers rally to hold on to a 24-17 win on the road.  QB Jason Wade had a rather pedestrian game but still managed to throw for 235 yards and 2 TD on the day.  TE Ike Boettger was the recipient of both TD tosses as he hauled in 7 passes for 106 Yards to pace the offence.  The win moves the Hawkeyes to 8-2 on the season.
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
LocationTuscaloosa, AL

Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 pm
AL 63 - Miss ST 24

Nothing much to report here so I'll just hit bullet points:
- Chris Phillips broke the school record for passing TDS in a season.
- 100 Yards rushing by two RBS
- KR for TD. 
- Held MSU to 59 rushing yards
- Chris Gray broke his own school record for single season TD catches

Next Up: at #17 UCLA
Players of the Game
Offense: Chris Phillips, QB, 15-20, 253 Yds, 7 Car, 60 Yds, 6 Total TDs
Defense: Tim Williams, MLB, 11 Tkls, TFL, Sk
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
LocationTuscaloosa, AL

Mon May 05, 2014 4:09 pm
Random Note: 

I think I have actually been having a modified version of the XP Glitch. I just noticed that I got no points for winning the national championship even though I have points for going to three BCS games. 
Also I know I've broken the school record for rushing TDS in a season and career, passing TDs in a season, receiving TDs in a season and career but they don't show up on the school records. I do get the XP points though. 

Weird.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm
I'll get to my game tonight. Just have to drink a number of margaritas first.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon May 05, 2014 5:47 pm
the_EDJ wrote:I'll get to my game tonight. Just have to drink a number of margaritas first.

Have you already started on the margaritas?  The Dynasty Wire says you already played your game, in fact you were the first to play your game this week. lol  A 56-7 win over Indiana.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Mon May 05, 2014 6:03 pm
Steel Pitt wrote:
the_EDJ wrote:I'll get to my game tonight. Just have to drink a number of margaritas first.
Have you already started on the margaritas?  The Dynasty Wire says you already played your game, in fact you were the first to play your game this week. lol  A 56-7 win over Indiana.
Haha no, I am completely lost on what week we're in. But Mustard's first post said I played Illinois, so I figured we were in a new week.
 Double-Fisting
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationIndianapolis

Mon May 05, 2014 10:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
the_EDJ wrote:
Steel Pitt wrote:
Haha no, I am completely lost on what week we're in. But Mustard's first post said I played Illinois, so I figured we were in a new week.
 Double-Fisting
Ha, my bad. I think I saw IU and assumed Illinois. Also, I may have just screwed us over for a Monday night advance...

I was planning to advance the week and THEN try to transfer commissioner to Pitt again, so that I wouldn't drop it on him right before the advance. But Ken hadn't played yet, so I couldn't advance, and I thought I'd go ahead and give the transfer a shot.

Good news: It worked!
Bad news: I just dropped the dynasty on Pitt at the last minute without warning him.  Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum