American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Week 3 Open Empty Week 3 Open

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:36 pm
Well, that was quick. Website shows all recruiting points used, so we advance.

UCLA knocks off Mizzou at home in the GOTW, with the Bruins clicking on offense, and the Tigers held to three red zone FGs and 0 TDs despite moving the ball at will early in the game.

Week 4 opens Sunday, April 13.
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Week 3 Open Empty Re: Week 3 Open

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 pm
CRAP! Playing Flordia and my PS3 locks up while I'm going no-huddle. Had to restart the whole system. About to try and play again.
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 pm
AL 29 - FL 22

Definitely wish my PS3 didn't lock up and I had the chance to finish the first game because in this game Florida gave me all I could handle. It took a fourth down stop on my 10 yard line with 30 seconds left in the game to seal the deal. Of course I made things hard on myself by throwing two interceptions, with the most crucial one coming in the red zone up 7 with 2 minutes left in the game. That gave Florida a chance to tie and send the game to overtime but fortunately, our defense got a timely stop. 

QB Chris Phillips went 24-27 passing, but two of those incomplete passes were interceptions, and they both took place in the red zone. Our red zone turnover woes continue.....................It would have been a different game if we got points on those two drives. 

Next Up: Missouri
Players of the Game 
Chris Phillips, 24-27, 273 Yds, 12 Car, 24 Yds, 3 Total TD
Jonathan Allen, 6 Tkls, FF
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm
EA has given me one of those glitchy ass fuck you moments. I run out the clock in the first half, and Maryland opens the 2nd half with the ball. In the middle of their drive, the game informs me that my starting QB is out for 6 weeks with broken ribs. How did he get hurt if he wasn't on the field?!?!

With an unsettled QB situation, high awareness senior, or a golden arm freshman are my options. Read option goes out the door, time to start building a pocket QB playbook.

Nebraska rolled Maryland overall though. #NewbyForHeisman
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum