American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Week 11 Open Empty Week 11 Open

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:50 pm
RECRUITING UPDATE

After 10 weeks, here's how the active players stack up:

Team5*       4*      3*     2*     1*      Total
2. Nebraska        251008
3. Alabama162009
10. LSU052007
33. Missouri114006
62. UCLA014207

Week 12 opens Sunday, 3/16.

Last edited by MeanMrMustard on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Week 11 Open Empty Re: Week 11 Open

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:01 pm
Mizzou inks 3 more

After pummeling Kentucky with several recruits visiting campus, the Missouri Tigers landed 3 more recruits to bring their class to 6 on the season.

All three will likely be redshirts in 2017.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven CB Jesse Temple -- 73 OVR (#20 CB)
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven TE Doug Robinson -- 67 OVR (#24 TE)
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven DE Ryan Williams -- 65 OVR (#45 DE)
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 pm
AL 62 - MSU 16

The road trip from hell is finally over and we swept it at that. For those who might not know we just played 4 straight road games, with an out of conference game against then #2 Nebraska in Lincoln. We won another GOTW and did so with our first team only playing 2 and 1/2 quarters. 

This was our best defensive game of the season as we held MSU to 16 points and under 400 yards of total offense. We had a dominate game on the ground and the commitment to running the ball after losing two games last season seems like a good move. 

We are in the drivers seat right now towards an SEC championship berth and a BCS berth. Looking forward to having a bye week, and then having two games before the SEC championship. 

Next up: Bye Week

Players of the Game:
Derrick Henry, HB, 22 Car, 161 Yds, 4 TD
Lamont Parham, CB, 3 Tkls, Int

Recruiting Update: 
Here is our latest signee

Scott Howard, ATH
 Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
ESPNU 150
*18 Overall Athlete, Projects to play at DE 
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:25 pm
Hey boys, I'm back in time to likely get a game in. Glad to see my CPU Huskers put up a better fight than I likely would have. I'll have to check out the full stats.  I also lucked out with a bye week after the Alabama game.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:58 pm
Nebraska good. Northwestern bad. Game still infuriating when they knock out my starting running back again. He's in the 90s for his injury rating too, and only had 3 carries this time.  My backup RB should've been the one getting hurt if the game really wanted to screw me over though, he was on fire. Only 11 carries and 1 catch on offense, but had 4 rushing TDs, 2 Kick Return TDs, and a missed FG returned for a TD, in less than 3 quarters of play. Just stupid numbers on the day.
 Upset - Michael Irvi 

Week 11 Open Team67 Northwestern73100[size=30]20[/size]
Week 11 Open Team58 Nebraska2121283[size=30]73[/size]
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A