American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season Ticket Release Empty Season Ticket Release

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
I subscribed (kinda reluctantly) to Season Ticket last summer before the NCAA Football 13 release when I was sick with some summer cold/flu thing and laid around playing the game all weekend. At $25 per year, I went ahead and let it auto-renew this summer, even though I don't think the value is all that great.

If you are a subscriber, or subscribe tonight (or tomorrow, or this weekend), you can download the game starting tomorrow afternoon via the EA Sports All Access app, downloaded from the Playstation Store.
For those with the game, what are your thoughts so far? The demo did not impress me, but I'm stoked to use my Bears.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Season Ticket Release Empty Re: Season Ticket Release

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 pm
Madden 25 should now be live for download.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:56 pm
the_EDJ wrote:Madden 25 should now be live for download.
I'll be getting the game on Tuesday but be sure to post some impressions this weekend.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 pm
Played one game and messed with custom playbooks. A bit pre-occupied as my dad decided to get sick and put himself in the hospital.

Game 1: All-Madden difficulty Vikings vs Bears 
Super Bowl Opening drive, almost exclusive AP runs and 2 Ponder passes not hand-offs to AP. TD, unstoppable.  Kinda realistic play selection I suppose for the Vikings O. 
Super Bowl There's something wrong with momentum and player reactions to other players.  On later drives, a Vikings WR juked in the middle of the field with nobody around him and all my Bears defenders flipped around diving this way and that letting the WR race untouched for a TD. I also watched my WR stutter on some pass route and the defender didn't know how to react leaving the WR wiiiide open deep.  
Super Bowl Greg Jennings didn't put the team on his back, but on a hitch route, Peanut Tillman was over 15 yards off the ball after bumping him at the start of the route.
Super Bowl Bears offense has ridiculous weapons. And a terrible O-Line. 
Super Bowl On a pass play, my RT (who is admittedly AWFUL) dropped back 7+ yards, farther than Cutler's dropback, leaving the DE untouched who walked in for any easy sack.

Custom Playbooks:
Super Bowl Daunting options. But not intuitive at all. I prefer NCAA's version a lot better. The "Game-planning" feature won't allow you to remove all plays and start from scratch.
Super Bowl EA is terribly lazy. They still have the Broncos Tebow shotgun plays in, as well as a vanilla version of the exact same formation/plays. So the unintuitive playbook creator is also doubling up on the same plays. f'ing a
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:02 pm
If there are any requests on things you're dying to know, let me know here. Or text/pm me and I'll try and give you a response.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:00 pm
the_EDJ wrote:A bit pre-occupied as my dad decided to get sick and put himself in the hospital.
Pretty piss-poor decision making on his part. Wink  (Seriously, hope your dad's OK, man.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum