American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update Empty USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Beginning of Season 3:
With one year of coaching under his belt and a PAC-12 title to show for Coach Jack Meehof was more then excited to get his second season under his belt by saying this"Although Robert Woods, Silas Redd, and Nickell Robey went onto the next level I feel that we have more then enough talent coming in from our 3rd ranked recruiting class to continue our winning ways and hopefully get the crystal ball that I am so heavily coveting, now I understand that this is not gonna be an easy road because of Coach Pitt at Virginia and Coach Truth at Oregon, among the many other Coach's that show a threat but i'm confident in my coaching and I feel our QB Cody Kessler, and our Defense with many changes anchored by CB Ryan Henderson will lead help us continue our winning ways."
USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update 6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8a8218c3970d-800wi
Picture of 2013 User Heisman Winner, and Best QB Cody Kessler practicing for the upcoming 2014 season

USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update F883373
Picture of 2013 Best DB Winner, and now #1 CB Ryan Henderson
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update Empty Re: USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Week 1:
After a very disappointing loss in the Rose Bowl to Wisconsin the Trojans were on a mission against Illinois. Pre game Head Coach Jack Meehof had this to say to his team " Were going to play fast D, get to the QB,get him on the floor, give him no time to find the open man, force him to throw to our players not his own and have Cody make the correct reads, Trojans let's get this W!"
Apparently his team was fired up from their Coach their defense only allowed 131 yards total, Illinois QB Reily O'Toole only completed 6 of his 23 passes, having thrown three interceptions, getting sacked four times, and getting thrown to the ground more then a couple times.Highlights for the Trojans were CB Kevon Seymour's 88 yard interception return TD, WR Darreus Rogers' 63 yard punt return TD, and Player Of The Game RB DJ Morgan gaining 154 yards on the ground and 1TD while also adding a receiving TD.
Player(s) Of The Game:
RB DJ Morgan 24Att 154Yards 1TD, 1Rec 19Yards 1TD
Trojans Defense: as you can see above my whole D stepped up and couldn't award it to just one player on defense.
Final Score:
USC 48
Illinois 0
Good Game ani hope you can get the recruits you're looking for to get Illinois to the top.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Week 2:
BYE WEEK. Coach Jack Meehof has focused on two things during his teams bye week and those are Recruiting and how to beat South Carolina a VERY good SEC team.In recruiting news their has been Fourteen recruits wanting to take a trip to the visit the Trojans on the amount of intrest so far from recruits Coach Meehof had this to say"Well its a good sign that i'm doing something right here, their is a ton of talent visiting this week and i'm hoping to lure them in from top schools Notre Dame, Virginia, FSU, Alabama, and Oregon."
USC Trojans Season 3 Weekly Update USC_ColiseumNight
The Coliseum is a major attraction to recruits when they are on their visits.

On his teams very tough opponent next week Coach Meehof had this to say" haha well actually I was looking over my schedule and I thought I was seeing things but then I realized that I will be playing South Carolina, and my first words were holy shit, this is the team that won the SEC last year, and was in the Championship game last year, definitely a big challenge but I believe my team will be ready." [i]
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am
Week 3:
It was a battle of USC v USC who would claim the name to USC?This game was expected to be a Defensive battle but it was far from it, as South California QB Cody Kessler with a lack luster Run game literally had to throw the ball 38 times luckily with his good accuracy he completed 33 of those with six touchdowns his final stat chart was 33/38 502Yards 6TD 1iNT 86Completion percentage and a 244.6 QBR, he was seen after the game talking to RB DJ Morgan with ice on his shoulder who had a lack luster rushing effort going 7Att for 35 yards.Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Well we escaped from this hostile stadium with a W, thankfully Cody was able to have the game of his life, as he is now the school record holder in passing yards in a game, but I am VERY dissapointed in my run game with DJ, and my Pass Defense giving up 330yards, my corners are not playing up to their potential, but i'm very thankful for the W, and now onto Stanford."
Final Score:
USC 42
SCAR 32
Player of the Game:
QB Cody Kessler 33/38 502Yards 6TDs 1iNT

In USC Recruiting News:
USC is proud to announce after their Victory over South Carolina that shutdown Corners Lawrence Young, and Anthony Smith and JUCO(JR) RB Eric Armstrong have Commited to play for Coach Meehof next year.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 pm
Zach561 wrote: ... a lack luster Run game

Zach561 wrote: ... RB DJ Morgan with ice on his shoulder who had a lack luster rushing effort going 7Att for 35 yards.

Zach561 wrote:I am VERY dissapointed in my run game with DJ

35 Yards on only 7 carries is a healthy 5 Yards Per Carry.

Sounds like you should be dissappointed in your offensive coordinator for only giving Morgan 7 touches in a game that was never more than a one score difference between the two teams (outside of their early 10-0 lead).
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm
No trust me I gave him carries early and he did ok but the drives would stall so I moved to a pass game and made him focus on pass blacking clowney
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm
Zach561 wrote:No trust me I gave him carries early and he did ok but the drives would stall so I moved to a pass game and made him focus on pass blacking clowney

Wow, 5 yards a carry just ok ... you're a tough coach to please. lol
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Lol, im just use 2 speed with silas he had 99speed and Morgan has 89 its a big adjustment, and just to clarify the only I got yards were on that cheap Draw Fk Bubble play in the 1st Quarter, then the DLine pinched it and I got nothing, and I especiaaly gave up the Run when on 2 4th&1s I couldnt get one yard on the ground, but ill take what I can and I escaped from them, Clowney is a BEAST anyone playing him better put your big RB in the game and block him because he is hard to stop or run to.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm
Zach561 wrote:Clowney is a BEAST

Very true. Any hits on your RB like the one Clowney got on the Michigan RB in the Outback bowl, lol?

MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:56 pm
That hit was amazing to watch lol and yeah he sacked my QB on a play and I said f this he's getting doubled the whole game lol
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm
how U double a guy? just let the HB block to that side and hope he actually helps that guy or adjust the line blocking to that side?

btw, why U going after the 3star C that the little guys like me need so bad? lol
stick to your 4 and 5 * guys please! lol
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm
jacquito69 wrote:how U double a guy? just let the HB block to that side and hope he actually helps that guy or adjust the line blocking to that side?

btw, why U going after the 3star C that the little guys like me need so bad? lol
stick to your 4 and 5 * guys please! lol

For me I went into shotgun and moved him over to the right like he was going in a route and put him on msart route and it worked.

And Lol the best want to come USC dosen't matter the star lol.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am
Week 4:
USC knew going into their game against Stanford that it would a very difficult game and that they would need more balance to win.Their gameplan was try and get DJ Morgan started and if he does good get the playaction working, if he dosen't they will be forced into their shotgun offense that is very one dimensional and that Coach Jack Meehof hates, "Last week was very frustrating against South Carolina, but I have faith in DJ to get his run game back together." The game turned out to be a 28-21 heavily contested battle at half with Stanford winning, and USC made the proper adjustments on Defense and allowed zero points in the second half, while also adding 28 unanswered points.Highlights of the game were DJ Morgan rushing for 140yards on 25 carries with 2TDs,Cody Kessler throwing 5TDs(4 in the second half), and Kevon Seymour getting 2ints to help seal the game.
Final Score:
USC 49
Stanford 28
Player(s) of the Game:
QB Cody Kessler 26/33 373Yards 5TDs 0iNTs
RB DJ Morgan 25Att 140Yards 2TDs
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:44 pm
Week 5:
Not alot here and I apologize but here it is. USC Trojans obliterate WSU 83-42, hold on now before you say"holy shit...stat pad...etc" please take note i took out all of my starters in the mid of the 2nd quarter when it was 56-21, where i scored 3 defensive TDs, and I also threw 2TDs with my starter, my backup QB(who i took out after the 3rd), and my 4th string QB who is a WR so please dont bother me with the stat pad shit I realize it is alot of points but please point out one certain person who I stat padded with.
(Sorry for the iffy write-up school got me tired tryin to throw together some stuff because im the only one who does sportcenters WEEKLY)
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:01 am
Week 6:
USC vs CAL not much expectation their right? Well you were very wrong as USC defense gives up 250 rushing yards, yes 250(what the fuck!) and wins 45-38 on a 30 sec 60 yard pass from Jeremy Daniels to Nelson Angholor to their 3 yard line, and that is where DJ Morgan finished the job."I have no clue why my defense is amazing in user games but terrible in games vs CAL, I tried every possible play mixture of man, zone, and blitz and I could not for the life of me stop him, if anyone has any advice please do tell" said Coach Jack Meehof after the game also adding" We escaped another one, but I have more news as QB Jeremy Daniels has been named as the starter against Oregon State to utilize his speed and mix up plays, who knows maybe run the option a little, this is NOT let me reiterate NOT a permanent QB change I just want to be able to mix the plays up."
Final Score:
USC 45
CAL 38
Player of the Game:
WR/KR Darreus Rogers 7KR 280yards 1TD, 4Rec 59Yards

Side note: My corner Ryan Henderson went from the best corner in the league last year to being completely bullied this year only 1 interception, #1 WRs across the board are working him, anyone know why this might be happeneing?
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 pm
Zach561 wrote:"I have no clue why my defense is amazing in user games but terrible in games vs CAL, I tried every possible play mixture of man, zone, and blitz and I could not for the life of me stop him, if anyone has any advice please do tell" said Coach Jack Meehof

Coach Meehof should get in contact with Coach Buckeye about his struggles in NCAA11 with Purdue, lol.

Zach561 wrote:... but I have more news as QB Jeremy Daniels has been named as the starter against Oregon State to utilize his speed and mix up plays, who knows maybe run the option a little, this is NOT let me reiterate NOT a permanent QB change I just want to be able to mix the plays up."

Risky move ala Jim Harbaugh making the move to Kaepernick. Maybe even riskier considering QB Cody Kessler just made his way into the Heisman discussion and now the plan is to bench him in the biggest game of the year. Gutsy.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm
Lol i just noticied that Pitt might not do it now but he adds more versatility via like how you wooped me the other day with auburn Bama had no fast QB so I was one dimensional againt your perfect D.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum