American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

USC Trojans Weekly Update Empty USC Trojans Weekly Update

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 pm
Offseason:
After a great start to the season the USC Trojans did not like what they were seeing with Coach Lane Kiffin and fired him after the teams bowl lose to Notre Dame. On the firing the university had this to say"With so much expectation coming in to the season with the leaders we have we were looking at a national championship and didn't even get a bowl win UNEXCEPTABLE!". After a two week search the university reported they found the coach who will steer this once prestigious university back to its prime, and that person is Coach Jack Meehof. On the hiring off Coach Meehof the university had this to say"We LOVED how Coach Jack Meehof fired up our team and it was a unanimous choice". Coach Meehof had this to say" I am honored to be the Coach of the USC Trojans, honestly after interviewing for many top coaching jobs even SEC jobs it was obvious this was th right choice and here I am".

MoneyNades
MoneyNades

USC Trojans Weekly Update Empty Re: USC Trojans Weekly Update

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Start of season:
After a great end to the rest of the camp ,Coach Meehof had this to say"After being ranked #4 I believe the world knows that my team WILL be a threat and a team to watch out for and I wish the very best for the teams in our path" He also added "I was able to steal some stud LBs' from Nebraska and get a young stud QB who might just start for us Week 1 against Florida depending on how his practice is so i'm feeling great right now" The USC Trojans face off against Florida a top25 showdown that is expected to be a great game.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Week1:
Coach Jack Meehof had a great practice all week and faced 25th ranked Florida in a game where he expected it to be a very close game. It wasn't close for awhile in fact the USC Trojans were leading going into the 3rd quarter 21-0. Then the 4th quarter game and Coach Jack Meehof started to go at ease on his defensive play calling and Florida's Hurry up offense tore him up for that, he had no answer and before he knew it it was 35-35 going into OT. In OT USC got the toss and elected to ply defense and on the first play from scrimage Jeff Driskel of the Gators blew past his defense on a QB Draw. Now it was 42-35 USC has to answer and they got real close they got to the 8 yard line but got destrroyed on coverage on 3rd and 4th down and QB Jeremy Daniels had nowhere to go.On his team performance Coach Meehof had this to say"This was a game of halfs, very dissapointed in my coaching ability to teach these kids what to do and I couldnt do it, In my bye week something ha to happen, I WILL make up for this dissapointing loe".

Great game Joe I could not stop your hurry up, very dissapointing but well deserved win for you.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm
**ADD TO WEEK1**
Player Of The Game:
(True Freshman)QB Jeremy Danels : QBR185.3 21/20 3TD's 1iNT
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 pm
Week2:
After a dissapointing start to the season the USC Trojans looked to rebound, and thats what they did. Their high powered offense could not be stoped by Virginias' defenses as USC beat them 35-17. USC was having problems here and there with heisman candidate QB Phillip Simms butfor the most part shut him down limitng him to short intermediate passes.On the reboun victory over Virginia Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Great win, we came in with a gameplan and executed it pretty well".
Player of the game:
RB Silas Redd 31Att 150yards 2TD's

Great game wish you would've been there Pitt but still good game
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm
Week 3:
After a great win againt Virginia Coach Meehof and his USC Trojans moved up to #9 in the Coaches Poll. On the move back into the Top 10 Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Good to be back into the Top 10 but it will not stop there we will continue winning and continue climbing the ranks, so stay tuned!" The USC Trojans hve a bye this week and it was said that Coach Meehof was focused on recruiting, having more than 10 players coming to Southern Cal. The USC Trojans face a very tough Utah team next week.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm
Week 4:
*BYE WEEK* USC loking to begin their conference opener right against Utah next week. Coach Jack Meeho read the schedule wrong and has a byew this week and plays Utah next.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 am
Week 5:
The USC Trojans went into the USC vs. Utah game as underdogs, but they did not play like underdogs winning the game 66-27 lead by 4interceptions 3 which were returned as TDs.After leading 38-7 into half Coach Jack Meehof pulled out all his starters EXCEPT Freshmen QB Jeremy Daniels, on the move to keep in Daniels he had this to say" We want him to feel comfortable and to not feel the QBs behind him will replace him so we kept him in and he played pretty well".Player of The Game: WR Robert Woods 7Rec 143Yds 3TDs.
The USC Trojans move to 2-1 and face CAL next week.
Down side:RB Silas Redd was injured and is out 3 weeks.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am
Week 6:
The USC Troajans faced off agaisnt Cal this week and went into the game and won 66-41. QB Jerem Daniels has been benched for sophomore gun slinger Cody Kessler who showed out today goin 17/20 365Yds 5TDs 1int. Coach Jack Meehof had this to say on the benching of QB Jeremy Daniels" To many deep balls inaccurate to our talented recievers we gave him 4games and constanly he was missing his people, so now were goin to someone we know that can be accurate and have a good Passer Rating". The USC Trojans face Arizona next week.
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler 17/20 365Yds 5TDs 1iNT
Downside:
With Silad Redd out USC could not generate anything on the ground and had to stay one dimensional and pass, now it worked today but it may not always work so I am looking forward to having Silas Redd in 2weeks.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Week 7:
The USC Trojans faced worthy opponent Arizona and had there offense clicking and got carried away and started running up the score Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"I got carried away with my offense should've put in my 2nd stringers in the 4th and I deeply apoligize to Arizona and to this scool for bringing thisnegative press".
Final Score:
USC 69
Arizone 27
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler 23/36 623Yards 9TDs

My bad for getting carred away guyswont happen again.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm
Week 8:
The USC Trojans faced Colorado in a game where Silas Redd returned from injury and a week removed from there running up on Arizona.
In this game QB Cody Kessler started out 11/11 with 156yards and finished the game 19/24 342Yards 4TDs, Silas Redd returned and rushed 26times for 113yards and 1TD. On his teams performance against Colorado Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"My offense is one of the best on the nation but my pass d is not doing to well we will practice this in hte upcoming week of practices, butall in all goood game".
Final Score:
USC 48
Colorado 24
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler 19/24 342Yards 4TDs
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am
Week 9:
The USC Trojans faced Arizona State University today and in a turnover drive game(11 between both teams) they pulled away on top 42-24. On his teams performance Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Cody Kessler threw some very untimely interceptions in the first half but luckily pulled it together in the 2nd half to get the W, we definetly felt the home field advantage in the first half"
Final Score:
USC 42
ASU 24
Player Of The Game:
WR Robert Woods 7Rec 153Yards 3TDs
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 am
Zach561 wrote:Week 9:
The USC Trojans faced Arizona State University today and in a turnover drive game(11 between both teams) they pulled away on top 42-24. On his teams performance Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Cody Kessler threw some very untimely interceptions in the first half but luckily pulled it together in the 2nd half to get the W, we definetly felt the home field advantage in the first half"
Final Score:
USC 42
ASU 24
Player Of The Game:
WR Robert Woods 7Rec 153Yards 3TDs

Congrats. That sets up a big PAC12 game next week vs Oregon State. Week 10 game of the Week perhaps?

Keep up the write ups (just know someone is reading them, lol)
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 pm
lol thanks pitt was hoping someone was reading them. And yep big game next week!
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 pm
Week 10:
The USC Trojans were at Oregon State this week in the Game of The Week, and this game definetly turned out to be it nail biter through the whole game, especially through half(17-17). On his teams eventual 27-17 point win Coach Jack Meehof has this to say"My defense got pressure, which lead to turnovers(3ints,2sacks,countless hurries), which turned to points.I'm feelin great my Defense and my ELITE QB Cody Kessler led to a nail bitter win over Coach Squirrel and his Beavers"."Kessler For Heisman!" chants were heard leaving Beaver stadium.
Final Score:
USC 27
Oregon State 17
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler 15/20 288Yards 3TDs 0ints
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm
Week11:
The USC Trojans were at home facing confrence foe Stanford and had a strict gameplan going in rely on silas and dont force anything and thats what they did int heir nail bitting 27-21 win over stanford.On his teams performance Coach Jack Meehof had this to say" going into this game we saw stanford not as a 2-6 struggling team but a team that feel in very close games and had great pass coverage so we relied on silas thankfully he came through".
Final Score:
USC 27
Stanford 21
Player Of The Game:
RB Silas Redd 33Att 170Yards 2TDs
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm
Mid Season Recap:
(I know this is sorta late to be a mid season recap but here it is.)
Through 10 weeks the USC Trojans have roared off eight straight wins and sit 6th at 8-1, here is part of the reason why:
Offense:
QB Cody Kessler 108/154 242.3QBR 2263Yards 27TDs 7INTs:
After filling in for freshman Jeremy Daniels Coach Jack Meehof has realized that this kid is a stud and dosen't quiet understand why he isnt sitting in the heisman race, while he is on pace to break QB Phillip Simms passer rating record set last year.
RB Silas Redd 150Att 745Yards 7TDs:
After an amazing start to the 2013 season Silas was sidelined with an injury which hurt his race to be top 5 in rushing but he is the soul of the team getting all the tough yards when needed.
RB DJ Morgan 50Att 304Yards 1TD:
While Silas was sidelined DJ was given the starting nod and flourished while starting reaching top 10 in rushing before Silas returned, def a guy I can depend on nect year when Silas graduates.
WR Robert Woods 51Rec 1055Yards 16TDs:
Well where do I start? He came back for his senior year while Matt went to the NFL Draft, a huge risk some may say but he flourished having better numbers now then what he did last year and theres more games to be played, watch out!
WR Marqise Lee 35Rec 684Yards 7TDs:
While Robert has been the center of attention Marqise has endorsed his role behind Robert and has been doing amazing as well, if he returns for his senior year he should be a heisman contender.
Defense:
LB Will Andrew 70Tack 48Solo 22Atk 16TFL 4.0Sacks 1iNT:
Well Andrew wasn't expected to even be a starter this year he has turned from nto being a starter to being the leading tackler in the nation and is in the race for best LB in the nation.
CB Nickell Robey 33Tack 24Solo 9Atk 2TFL 3iNTs 1TD:
Well not many people have thrown to Robey and for good reason he has shut down the vast majority of his opposition and shut down his side of the field which helps every one on the team especiall #2 Corner Ryan Henderson.
CB Ryan Henderson 26Tack 16Solo 10tk 4TFL 7iNT 2TDs:
Well with Nickell Robey shutting down the other side of the field QBs have chosen to throw to Henderson and have learned there leason as he is tied for the lead in the nation for interceptions and get this he's a sophomore!
Special Teams:
K/P Andre Heidari 10/13FG LNG 47 14Att 602YardsPunts:
I feel bad for thsi guy as he is on the team with the #1 offense so he dosent get many chacnes but when he does he is clutch.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Week12:
The USC Trojans welcomed Washington State University and Coach Mike Leech to the Coliseum and with moving all the way up to #3 in the nation they had high hopes.But it didnt start out to well for the Trojans as the first two drives were a Cody Kessler Interception, and a Silas Redd Fumble and bam its a 14-0 Washington State Lead. But the Trojans fought back with 21 straight points and from that point on it was a 49-14 streak as the Trojans got 6, yes I said 6 interceptions, and 1 Fumble recovery for a Touchdown. The solid pass D continues as Nikell Robey shuts down their #1 and as of now Ryan Henderson is #1 in the nation with 8 interception, and is on pace to break the USC Trojans record in a season of 9.On his teams victory Coach Jack Meehof has this to say"Not much to say just my team getting ready and continuing to win and prepare for matchups with Notre Dame and Oregon, and hopefully the things I have heard about the Notre Dame Coach aren't true as im hoping for a good game."
Final Score:
USC 49
WSU 28
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler QBR202.6 18/31 361Yards 5TDs 1iNT
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Week13:
The USC Trojans welcomed the UCLA Bruins to the Coliseum and weren't expecting much from conference for, but they were wrong as the Bruins scored 14 straight, making it 14-0, but the Trojans answered by getting their running game going with Silas as he rushes for 266yards on the day and gets Player Of The Game honors, scoring 63 unanswered points as their defense shut down the bruins defense and the offense was clicking on all cylinders.On his teams performance Coach Jack Meehof has this to say"Well we beat them pretty bad, but I hate having to come back in the beginning of games, and that will be addressed in this weeks practice, as well as our gameplan for Notre Dame."
Final Score
USC 63
UCLA 14
Player Of The Game
RB Silas Redd 38Att 266Yards 3TDs
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:09 pm
USC Getting Ready For Week14 :
Because of the NCAA suspension on QB Cody Kessler, there has been a dogfight between Jeremy Daniels and Max Wittek to see who will be under center against Notre Dame."Through a tough week of practice and closely watching my QBs I have decided that Max Wittek has been given the nod to START, but that does not mean Jeremy Daniels wont play as I am constructing a playbook to utilize the speed at QB I have now that Cody is under suspension, but please do not think that my team wont be ready or use this suspension as an excuse, we have a good portion of our schedule over but it only gets harder with Notre Dame and then the Pac12 championship game which will not be easy, but my team will be prepared."

MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm
Week14:
No Comment read the Week14 thread.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 am
Conference Championship Week:
With the Trojans clinching the PAC-12 North, they awaited their opponent Washington in the PAC-12 title game and started off on fire, from Ryan Henderson getting another defensive TD, to Cody Kessler not missing a single pass they went into halftime up 31-10.Not wanting to run the score up Coach Jack Meehof put in back up QB Jeremy Daniels to run a option style offense in the 2nd half, Washington capitalized on that and made it close in fact it was at one point a three point game in the 4th, so just to be safe Coach Jack Meehof put in Cody Kessler to finish off Washington. On winning the PAC-12 title in his first year coaching Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Well you know it feels great it really does but im not here to win PAC-12 titles, im here to win the crystal ball, but the PAC-12 Title and the birth in the Rose Bowl is a great start to a dynasty that willl happen here." And with Cody Kessler having a 400+ QBR it looks like he is set to break the single season QBR record set by Virginia QB Phillip Simms last year.
Final Score:
USC 41
Washington 38
Player Of The Game:
QB Cody Kessler 7/7 216Yards 2TDs 0iNTs 453.4QBR
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 am
Zach561 wrote:Conference Championship Week:
And with Cody Kessler having a 400+ QBR it looks like he is set to break the single season QBR record set by Virginia QB Phillip Simms last year.

That makes back to back years the record is broken by a sophomore QB. Congrats on the season thus far.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am
Thanks man hope you play the spoiler in the ACC championship game!
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 am
Bowl Season:
Lost to wisconsin 35-28, on a hailmary with 6secs left, they had an amazing defense but I got to cocky will avenge that loss next year.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 am
Offseason:
Here is your official USC Trojans Players Leaving Stage
Players Graduating/Getting Drafted:
HB Silas Redd
WR Robert Woods
RT Kevin Graf
RG John Martinez
MLB Will Andrew
RE Kevin Greene
WR Devon Flournoy
CB Torin Harris
ROLB Marquis Simmons
SS Gerald Bowman
CB Nikell Robey

Players Convinced to stay:
K Andre Heidari
WR Marqise Lee
LOLB Hayes Pullard
TE Randall Telfer
DT George Uko
Players Transferring:
C Lamar Washington

Coach Jack Meehof had this to say"Well as you can see i'm losing alot of pure talent, but I feel with the the Top 5 recruiting class I brought in that it will suffice with enough talent to fill some needs, and most of all bring some much needed talent to the defensive front four, and if it dosen't I will most likely switch to a 3-4, because the talent I have at linebacker is completely amazing."He also added "Its sad to see Silas,Robert, and Nickell leaving but it's just part of a process, and I wish them and the other graduating/getting drafted players the very best in their future.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum