American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 241
Swagger : 3
LocationPennslyvania
Fave NFL Team : St Louis Rams
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Lions

Power Rankings: Week 5 Empty Power Rankings: Week 5

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm
Illmatic gave me the go ahead to write up a fun little power ranking that I'll continue to do every two weekly advancements. Feel free to chime in and debate about my thoughts on the top 15 after the first four weeks of the season

1. Kansas City Chiefs (4-0)
A trade for Ryan Mallet appears to have payed off as he leads in my eyes what is the leagues most balanced team offensively and defensively each week. 

2. New York Jets (4-0)
Tim Tebow might not have pretty results so far this season at QB and the running game is only averaging 3 yards per carry but the defense is showing up consistently to help squeeze out wins. 

3. Green Bay Packers (3-1)
New Orleans simply handed it to the Packers last week 52-21 but with one of the best rosters in the NFL and a surprisingly elite running back in Roy Helu Jr I can not rate take them out of the top 3. 

4. Indianapolis Colts (3-0)
The #1 ranked defense lies waiting in Indianapolis silently under the radar with a balanced offense to sport a 3-0 record on the bye week. 

5. Seattle Seahawks (3-1)
Seattle may find themselves in the middle of the pack both offensively and defensively but they continue to prove each week that will be a serious threat.

6. Oakland Raiders (3-1)
Indy might be the #1 defense in rankings however I believe the Raiders showcase the best all around defense each week oh and don't forget a deadly Darren McFadden who rushes for 5.7 a pop on average. 

7. St Louis Rams (3-1)
Surprisingly the Rams showcase the leagues highest scoring offensive with 156 points scored in four games. However without a strong defensive performance this team is more than capable of taking losses.

8. Minnesota Vikings (3-1)
Adrian Peterson you are ridiculous, 6.7 yards a carry and 127.8  yards rushing on average a game is a good reason why Minnesota sits at 3-1 so far.

9. New England Patriots (3-1)
The two game suspension of QB Tom Brady has already costed this team a win and I see the same happening next week as this offense is one dimensional relying on shoot outs to get victories. 

10. Washington Redskins (3-1)
RG3 looked like a rookie the first two weeks of the season but has since found rhythm with this entire organization and a fun fact, there number 2 in defense and know how to hit the qb with 16 sacks in 4 games. 

11.  Philadelphia Eagles (3-1)
With the 8th ranked passing offense in the league these Eagles own a explosive group of play makers at WR. Mike Vick just has to learn to be more patient and limit the turnovers.

12. Huston Texans (2-2)
This team is capable of turning it around at any minute as they lead the league in total offensive and rushing yards. Look for this team to slowly climb into the top 5 as the season moves on. 

13. Detroit Lions (2-2)
Matthew Stafford if you can stop throwing interceptions you have the running game and defensive unit to carry this team into the playoffs however to this point it has killed all your hope.

14. Arizona Cardinals (2-2)
Who is Aaron Corp? He might be the best rookie QB in our league when it's all said and done this season. Arizona is a team that plays tough each week and knows how to force turnovers in the air.

15. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2)
So many teams could take this spot but the Jags get the nod as they are the 7th highest scoring team in the league despite turnover problems and a bottom 5 defensive unit but still manage to compete each week. 
Bpage93
Bpage93
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 53
Swagger : 0
LocationBethpage
Fave NFL Team : Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Power Rankings: Week 5 Empty Re: Power Rankings: Week 5

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm
lol dick "relys on shootouts for victores" fuck u pre <3 nice work btw
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:8. Minnesota Vikings (3-1)
Adrian Peterson you are ridiculous, 6.7 yards a carry and 127.8  yards rushing on average a game is a good reason why Minnesota sits at 3-1 so far.
I had no idea he was performing that well! Thanks Precision & nice job. Keep up the good work!
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:44 pm
Awesome work! I look forward to reading these man! Keep it up.

Also, I look forward to cracking that top 15 lol
Flaharty
Flaharty
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 102
Swagger : 1
LocationLivonia, MI
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am
Nice to see someone take the time to do one of these. The Saints will definitely be up there in the coming weeks.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm
Great job on this, I enjoyed the read. Should be interesting to see how things shake up, especially with a lot of divisional games in the future. For instance the Chiefs/Raiders matchups. And even the NFC West matchups with the young QBs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum