American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
david.w
david.w
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 12
Swagger : 0
Locationfort polk

Start Date Empty Start Date

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Just curious when the start date is going to be. Are we going to start right when the game comes out or are we going to wait?
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Start Date Empty Re: Start Date

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm
Probably waiting for the patch on 09/11/2012
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Yep, there is a patch on 9/11. We will start after that. Get ready and pumped fellas!!
david.w
david.w
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 12
Swagger : 0
Locationfort polk

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 pm
illmatic216 wrote:Yep, there is a patch on 9/11. We will start after that. Get ready and pumped fellas!!

Sounds good. I'm so pumped to get started.
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm
Me too!! I think a start after the 11th is a good choice. We will all have time to practice and tinker with all the new stuff that was added this year. I am hoping people see this thread because in hindsight I should have made a thread clearly stating the start date.

There is also a AALoA online community. For those who are unfamiliar, it's so you can play Madden games with people from GSL and AALoA using our leagues settings. A lot better than playing lobby games and dealing with cheap players.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm
I think we should start a community and get some practice games in with the league members
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm
bklynsnativeson wrote:I think we should start a community and get some practice games in with the league members

My man, that's the community I was referring to. There will be a SHARED community for GSL and AALoA since we share the same site, gameplay settings, and quite a few members are in both. Before our leagues begin, and nights where someone wants a sim scrimmage, we can play in the community. Me and DemonX played over 60 times last year, many of them in the community.
Talk_of_NY
Talk_of_NY
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 134
Swagger : 2
LocationBK

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm
illmatic216 wrote:
bklynsnativeson wrote:I think we should start a community and get some practice games in with the league members

My man, that's the community I was referring to. There will be a SHARED community for GSL and AALoA since we share the same site, gameplay settings, and quite a few members are in both. Before our leagues begin, and nights where someone wants a sim scrimmage, we can play in the community. Me and DemonX played over 60 times last year, many of them in the community.

LOL......reading is fundamental I guess....lol.....sounds great....really pumped up for this league
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm
FYI, I have posted the Community info in the Madden Community forum. You can find details there about community games, tournaments, MUT, and Madden Moments.

Community Forum Link
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum