American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

btw guys Empty btw guys

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm
I know , we have a lot of new people here and maybe some vets that don't know about me having a music label 'PANGEA MUSIC ', so I wanted to ask people to check out our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! I'd really appreciate any constructive criticism and some comments in the contact section! there's a lot of great music for free download!
we are about to release our first "big" single which will be available for purchase on I-tunes and all major online platforms/outlets and any extra traffic to our site will be greatly appreciated and beneficial

thank You guys in advance
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

btw guys Empty Re: btw guys

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 am
Dude, that's awesome. I'm doing some studying but I'm gonna cue a bunch of downloads and give a bunch of stuff a listen tonight. I was thinking about making a post about my own music but I figured there was a 0% chance anyone would give two shits. I rap as a hobby and record in my buddies garage on his portable studio. Here's two tunes of mine:

Hollow

All Scientific

Ok checking out your site, damn there's a loooot of music. Any suggestions of where I should start?

What kinda stuff you listen to? I'm mainly 90s east coast stuff rap-wise. Nas, Biggie, Big L, MF Doom, Wu Tang, etc
cheed85
cheed85
All-American
All-American
Yards : 499
Swagger : 2
LocationRockville, MD
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : West Virginia Mountaineers

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:21 pm
Illmatic aka dirty curt. Shit was tight son, ur sound is very 90s east coast even the production too lol thats good tho.

i use to get lifted & just freestyle in college, never recorded tho. i should have cuz i spit heat lol ask konemesis bout me
illmatic717
illmatic717
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 pm
cheed85 wrote:Illmatic aka dirty curt. Shit was tight son, ur sound is very 90s east coast even the production too lol thats good tho.

i use to get lifted & just freestyle in college, never recorded tho. i should have cuz i spit heat lol ask konemesis bout me

I never listened to rap til college. I roomed with this quiet Asian dude who loved smoking bud and 90s east coast rap. Lol, so we would sit on our balcony blazin and jam to Biggie, Kool G Rap, MF, Deltron, Big L, Nas especially. He had a portable studio and keyboard for beats and recording acoustic so we just got really lifted all the time and started rhyming. Then we recorded a bunch of songs as Nasty N8 and Dirty Curt. :pirat:

I've come around to actually like guys like Drake and Wayne after hating them for awhile. It's almost just a different genre or something though as that 90s stuff. You know what I mean, it's just...different. Like Drake and some other mainstream current guys are good for what they are, but personalyl I just dont have that same level of respect as I do for guys like Nas. Just because of their talent with lyrics and especially rhyme schemes.
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have some new music posted, maybe U guys can check it out and leave some feedback ? any love , clicks , plays and/or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum