American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Sign-Up

+14
vTRUv
CClarkWin
RubetzCube
krrutledge21
Hellmrixxx
rob13934
hhayes96
yoodontknomi
abundantlife777
jjh20
jayburn55
thusk-
Adnalffej
the_EDJ
18 posters
Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

League Sign-Up Empty League Sign-Up

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:21 pm
AALoA American Armchair League of America
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the American Armchair League of America.  We are about set to begin our sixth annual Online Franchise, and are willing to accept new members to help fill the league, IF the member proves to be a quality individual that will add to our community experience and be active.  We are a sim style, no lobby strategy, no bullshit league. If you're interested, please follow the steps below. Everything is mandatory, unless otherwise stated.

Step 1: Sign-Up and post your info
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name:
PSN:

Twitch ID: If you don't have one, create one and sync it with your PS4 to broadcast games. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download the Playstation App for communication: Google Play (Android) version or iTunes version or Windows Phone version (Unofficial App)
Why you?:
What can you offer the league? We have a solid veteran group.  What do you offer the league to keep things fresh? We're not looking for people here to just play games and be their third, fourth, or fifth league. We need committed users who.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Step 2: Rules
Read the rules in their entirety, and post your agreement to abide by the rules in that thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All official league news runs through the forum. That's why being active and visiting the site is important. To add other ways to interact with members, you can also find facebook and YouTube pages to further interact with the league. 

Step 3: Tryouts
You will play a tryout game before gaining a franchise invite. One game versus myself, GoingCommandoAZ, SteelPitt16, or DemonX5136. You can create a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post your availability, and we will work out a time to play with you.  You must stream your tryout via twitch/YouTube, and also have archives of your streams backup to twitch/YouTube automatically. Here is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need help.

Optional:  Avatars
In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] linked on the bar above is a collection of team neon avatars to help signify the team you're rolling with. On imgur we have a gallery of Custom Cover Avatars. Nowhere near mandatory to use those, pick your own avatar of whatever you want, but, if you choose not to use an avatar, your team logo/custom cover avatar will be selected for you by default. Also, if your avatar is overly large and overlaps into the posts, or is construed as vulgar, it will be removed.

To apply an imgur avatar at full size, click on the icon you want. To the top right under the Settings icon, select 'View Full Resolution' and then right click and 'Copy Image URL.' Under your 'Profile' on the forum, on the title bar, click on 'Avatar' and paste in the 'Link to an off site Avatar:' field. Image Example: Link

Last edited by the_EDJ on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adnalffej
Adnalffej
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 56
Swagger : 2
LocationMichigan

League Sign-Up Empty I would like in

Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Name: Jeffrey
PSN: adnalffej
Twitch: Jlanda1984
Team: still looking over

I want to join this online franchise because I have never had known anyone to do them with. Hippo told me about this one. I figure I play destiny with some of you why not madden.
thusk-
thusk-
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 54
Swagger : 0
LocationJonquière

League Sign-Up Empty Re: League Sign-Up

Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:11 pm
Name:Alexander Landry-Minier
PSN:thusk-

Twitch ID:  thusk20
Team: Baltimore ravens
Why you?:
i'm very active user and i want a serious league
jayburn55
jayburn55
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 4
LocationBay Area
Fave NFL Team : DA Raiders

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:10 pm
Name: Jason Wilber
LocationBay Area
PSN: jayburn55
Twitch ID: jayburn55
Team: Raiders or 49ers 
Download the Playstation App for communication: already have it
Why you?:
 looking for a serious league and this seems like one. Can offer some different ideas, worked on a madden site about 10yrs ago. Very active user
jjh20
jjh20
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 1
LocationIllinois

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 pm
Name:Joshua Herring
PSN:PurpleDevil20
Twitch ID:  jjh20
Team: Dallas Cowboys
Why you?: I'm a serious Madden player. Been playing for around 20 years. Looking for a league that can earn my trust as I earn it from them.
abundantlife777
abundantlife777
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 11
LocationHome
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls

Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Last edited by abundantlife777 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
yoodontknomi
yoodontknomi
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 1
LocationOhio

League Sign-Up Empty Sign Up Request

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:34 pm
Name: Ron
LocationToledo, Ohio
PSN: YooDontKnoMi

Twitch ID: I don't have one just yet, but I'll make one under the same name.
Team: Miami Dolphins (But any team, really)

Why you?:

I have been involved in the same league for XBOX 360 as long as I can remember. Years and years. I have gotten a ps4 and thus left the league. I am a dedicated player who plays sim 100% of the time. I post frequently to the league page and love the game and getting to know new friends through friendly competition.

I am also applying for my friend who is looking to join a league with me. I can point him to this page as well.
hhayes96
hhayes96
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 68
Swagger : 3
LocationFlorida
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : LSU Tigers

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 am
Name: Hayden Hayes
LocationSeminole, Florida
PSN:Beachlife81

Twitch ID:Beachlife81
Team: Dallas Cowboys
Download the Playstation App for communication: Have it
Why you?:

I am a lover of madden and have been involved in a few leagues and am part of a weekly league 2KOLF that streams to twitch. Also i am a computer science major with programming experience so I could help with website design and provide suggestions regarding the layout.
rob13934
rob13934
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 6
Locationrochester, mn

League Sign-Up Empty Interested

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:33 pm
Name: Rob Arguello
PSN: Arguellowins
Twitch ID: 
Team: 

Why you?:

I'm a Sim Gamer. Was very active in Madden except last year. I wasn't sure which system to go with. All my friends and old leagues went XONE. I went PS4 so now trying to find a good league that plays SIM and will last more than 1-2 seasons. I'm active and reliable. Let me know, I'm excited to be getting back into Madden even though on the PS4 i'm sure i'll need time to adjust. I was an above average SIM player. 
Hellmrixxx
Hellmrixxx
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 84
LocationWarerloo IA
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am
Name: Brian Helmrichs
PSN: v-Apoc-v
Twitch ID:
Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
DL PSN APP: Done
Why me: lifelong game or what's been playing Madden correctly nine job or style for more than two decades very committed to just this league as my first also I do have a good friend and your leg I believe he's the Colts
Hellmrixxx
Hellmrixxx
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 84
LocationWarerloo IA
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 am
Wow I used speech function on the Y me but what I'm trying to say is that I am a legit gameer who has been playing their whole life and I am looking to play in a competitive interactive serious league
krrutledge21
krrutledge21
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 8
LocationOhio

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Name: Keaton Rutledge
LocationSpringboro,Ohio
PSN:BoRoXrUtLeDgE21

Twitch ID: keatonrr21
Team: Rams
Download the Playstation App for communication: Google Play (Android) version or iTunes version or Windows Phone version (Unofficial App)
Why you: Ive been playing madden for a long time and my dad is mission
RubetzCube
RubetzCube
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 2
LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Name: Tim
LocationMinneapolis, Minnsota
PSN: dlattsify

Twitch ID: Rubetzcube
Team: Miami Dolphins
Why you:  I've been playing Madden in a simulation fashion since 2002.  I'm an avid fantasy football player and want a sim like experience, but still a fun competitive league where free agency, trades, and a good mix of realism and competitive fun meet.

Last edited by the_EDJ on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed preferred team!)
CClarkWin
CClarkWin
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 5
LocationEast Texas
Fave NFL Team : Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Longhorns

Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am
Name: Carson Clark
PSN: CClarkWin
Twitch ID: Need to make one
Team: Arizona Cardinals (Bengals or Texans)
DL PSN APP: Done
Why me: I'm an always active sim style user. Have played franchises in every major sport since I was 8. Have been looking for a league that will not fall apart and this one is it. I would bring excitement and energy along with stability. This whole thing you guys have created is awesome! I would love to eventually become apart of the crew!
vTRUv
vTRUv
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 79
Swagger : 1
LocationWisconsin
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Wisconsin Badgers

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:57 pm
Name: TJ
PSN: v-TRU-v

Twitch ID: ScumbagTRU
Team: Cowboys
Why you?: I'm a long time Madden player that's always looking for a fair and fun game, I just want to try this out with some friends already in the league.
PocketPass
PocketPass
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 87
LocationIndiana

League Sign-Up Empty League Sign-Up

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:14 am
Name: Christian Anderson
PSN: PocketPass
Twitch ID: PocketPass
Team: Jaguars or an AFC East team
Why me? Love Madden when there's a challenge, not only against real people, but the AI as well. Also looking for a realistic experience
nourshake11
nourshake11
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 73
LocationBloomington
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:27 pm
Name: Nour
LocationIndiana
PSN: nourshake11
Twitch ID: nourshake11
Team: Bills

I want to see Tyrod Taylor win a super bowl in one way or another.... And I know a couple of people in here
nickoftime780
nickoftime780
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 133
LocationEdmonton

Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:49 pm
Name: Nick 
LocationEdmonton AB Canada
PSN: nickoftime780 

Twitch ID: will need to do this
Team: Titans Jaguars Raiders Rams Seahawks 
Download the Playstation App for:  will do this
Why you?:
  I used to play in this league about 2 or 3 years ago back on PS3 just finally upgraded and would like back in
thejollystnick
thejollystnick
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 49
LocationCleveland
Fave NFL Team : New York Jets
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

League Sign-Up Empty Hi guys I was told to come here and post to join as the Jets. I'm from reddit.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:12 pm
Name: Nick
LocationCleveland, Ohio
PSN: Thejollystnick

Twitch ID: thejollystnick
Team: Jets
Why you?: First and foremost I've been playing madden for about 12 years of my life. I feel that I'm a pretty competent and committed user. I was in a madden25 league on xbox 360 for about 2 years then they went to xbox one and I as of now only have a ps4 and I'm trying to find a good group like that. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum