American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Sign-Up

+8
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
krrutledge21
Sleddge
THE_GHOST_1NSIDE
yoscotty
JWTech19
Zydecajun
the_EDJ
12 posters
Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

League Sign-Up Empty League Sign-Up

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:34 am
AALoA American Armchair League of America
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the American Armchair League of America.  We are about set to begin our fifth annual Online Franchise, and are willing to accept new members to help fill the league, IF the member proves to be a quality individual that will add to our community experience and be active.  We are a sim style, no lobby strategy, no bullshit league. If you're interested, please follow the steps below. Everything is mandatory, unless otherwise stated.

Step 1: Sign-Up and post your info
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name:
PSN:

Twitch ID: If you don't have one, create one and sync it with your PS4 to broadcast games. http://www.twitch.tv/
Team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download the Playstation App for communication: Google Play (Android) version or iTunes version
If you use Windows Phone, Blackberry, or another type of phone, post your phone number for text.
Why you?:
What can you offer the league? Commentary, stories, video captures? We need quality efforts to keep the league experience fresh for everyone. Not looking for people here to just play games.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Step 2: Rules
Read the rules in their entirety, and post your agreement to abide by the rules in that thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All official league news runs through the forum. That's why being active and visiting the site is important. To add other ways to interact with members, you can also find us on facebook and youtube where some owners will attempt to capture games and upload them online and other things get posted occasionally. Under your profile, you can also find ways to link via social media and the shortcuts will show up under your posts. We fully respect your privacy, but the more you share, the tighter the league becomes. That said, we're all expected to act like adults. Using the anonymity of the internet as a way to act out and attack people will not be tolerated.

Step 3: Tryouts
You will play two tryout games before gaining a franchise invite. One game versus myself. The other game versus GoingCommandoAZ.  You can create a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post your availability, and we will work out a time to play with you.  You must stream both of your tryout games via twitch, and have twitch set to backup your broadcasts automatically.  If you want to put in extra effort, you can also create a highlight to archive the game.

Optional:  Avatars
In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] linked on the bar above is a collection of team neon avatars to help signify the team you're rolling with. On imgur we have a gallery of Custom Cover Avatars. Nowhere near mandatory to use those, pick your own avatar of whatever you want, but, if you choose not to use an avatar, your team logo/custom cover avatar will be selected for you by default. Also, if your avatar is overly large and overlaps into the posts, or is construed as vulgar, it will be removed.

To apply an imgur avatar at full size, click on the icon you want. To the top right under the Settings icon, select 'View Full Resolution' and then right click and 'Copy Image URL.' Under your 'Profile' on the forum, on the title bar, click on 'Avatar' and paste in the 'Link to an off site Avatar:' field. Image Example: Link

Last edited by the_EDJ on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zydecajun
Zydecajun
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 69
Swagger : 2
LocationLouisiana

League Sign-Up Empty Re: League Sign-Up

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:31 pm
Name: Bryan
PSN:
x-Zydecajun
Twitch ID: itzzotp
Team: Saints

Why you?:
Never been in a big Madden league before. xHavoc83x told me about this and I decided to give this a shot. I'm pretty good and looking to have fun!
JWTech19
JWTech19
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 15
Swagger : 0
LocationUnites States
Fave NFL Team : Kansas City Chiefs
Fave NCAA Team : Kansas Jayhawks

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:59 pm
Name: Jake
PSN: JWTech19
Twitch ID: JWTech19
Team: Cincinnati Bengals

Why you?: I would like to take this opportunity to have fun in this league but actually make videos for Twitch and able to get more people to find out what AALOA is and this is a great way for us to take AALOA bigger than before. (But let's hope there's no issues for Online Franchise such as lag, disconnecting, etc like MLB 14 the Show)
Thank you for reading this!
yoscotty
yoscotty
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 42
LocationMemphis, TN

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:18 am
Name: Scotty
PSN:
yoscotty_

Twitch ID: yoscotty_
Team: Bengals (Jeremy Hill) Titans
Download the Playstation App for communication: got it (i give my cell number too)

Why you?:
 I like this kind of thing. I hate cheese. I love football. I like to have a story with my team with real life scenarios such as suspensions via my nerdy little write ups sportscenter style.  I played with quite of few of these guys in another league a few years ago.  I just dont want to hate this game because of the arcade type played H2H.  
THE_GHOST_1NSIDE
THE_GHOST_1NSIDE
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 179
Swagger : 6
LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 am
Name: Travis
Location: Westland, MI (the land of finally having a fast connection, and not living in the dark ages anymore out in BFE)
PSN: THE_GHOST_1NSIDE
Twitch ID: Same
Team: Eagles, Skins, Bills

Why me? Because I love playing this game, and playing with you fellas, but always had issues with my connection. Now that I'm off the 3mbps stuff and running a heck of a lot faster at a new place, I can be as committed to this as need be. I'm Posky's roommate too, so he'll keep me in check. But above all else, I just want to play in some good competition and get back to Madden. I play sim, know the rules here, and understand the expectations from the get-go.
Sleddge
Sleddge
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 8
LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan

Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:09 pm
Name: Conner
PSN: Kringerr

Twitch ID: ImpreziveSTi
Team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]allas Cowboys

Why you?:

Well,  I've been playing Madden every year since 99. I'm always big a big fan of sim style sports games.  I'm a big fan of Operation Sports and use their sim sliders every year for my offline franchise. I'm just looking for a good group of guys that like sim style play. Plus - Travis was talking this league up quite a bit. And told me I should join. (I work with Travis)((He told me if I said that I would get bonus points with you guys))
krrutledge21
krrutledge21
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 8
LocationOhio

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 pm
Name: Keaton
PSN:
BoRoXrUtLeDgE21
Twitch ID: keatonrr21
Team: Browns
Why you?:My dad is mission8 and i have never been in a big madden league before and want to try it out and have fun.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:07 pm
Name: Andy
PSN: Cpt_RonCodpiece
Twitch: none yet
Team: any

Why me: I suck bad at this madden and would like some human practice to get a little better. Dependable and available a lot.
GrimmAtLaw
GrimmAtLaw
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 81
Swagger : 7
LocationBrooklyn

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:54 pm
Name: Kevin
PSN: GrimmAtLaw
Twitch ID: Tamrael
Team: Bills
Download the Playstation App for communication: Google Play (Android) version or iTunes version
FYI, I use a flip-phone so I don't have access to Apps at all times. I can use an iPad for the app, however.

Why you?:  Growing up, I never had an interest to play football, because frankly, I would probably die instantly after being tackled. My attention moved towards watching instead. As my knowledge of football grew so did my mouth and wit. Would love to color commentate some important live games in the future (for the league). Also, I've played a lot of other competitive games (Magic, Pokemon, Poker, Counter Strike, League of Legends) at a high level in the past, so I can hang.
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 39
LocationOakland, Cali
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns & Cal Bears

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:05 am
Name: Alex
PSN: FiLiRiCAN44
Twitch ID: twitch.tv/katrinalaw
Team: Dallas Cowboys 1st Choice, Oakland Raiders 2nd Choice
I've got the app, but this new update messed with it. Now I can't login via app.

Why you?:

Loyalty!! I've been playing football games since I can remember... I've been in another league since Madden 12, and I'm currently one of the moderators for the league.  I always stream my games and when I have time, I do highlights.  When I get into it, I sometimes like to do mock drafts for upcoming drafts.
NotoriousNYG
NotoriousNYG
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 1
Locationnew york

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:57 pm
Name: Anthony
PSN: Delgreatness11
Twitch: twitch.tv/Delgreatness11
Team: Giants
Why you?: I always keep games competitive. I'M actually an offensive coordinator in real life and I like to bring that dynamic to my game. I don't like cheesing but I also won't show mercy; for example: if you can't stop the dive then I'm running that play until you do, however if the games over I won't gloat and I won't throw.
edddyyy21
edddyyy21
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 1
Locationtoronto

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:40 am
Name: Naveed Oryzi
PSN: bigmac77_

Twitch ID: Edddyyy21