American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 5 Open Empty Week 5 Open

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:38 pm
Week 5 is now open.  I will advance the week on Friday (6/6).
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Week 5 Open Empty Re: Week 5 Open

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am
AL 56 - Ole Miss 24Week 5 Open Nca14p10
Another strong showing for the Crimson Tide as they prepare to travel west to play UCLA. The defense was dominate and Chris Phillips is putting up a strong case for back-to-back Heisman trophies. He was almost perfect passing, with his one incompletion coming on a tipped pass. Jeremy Brown had back-to-back 100 yard rushing games and the defense held Ole Miss to under 300 yards passing. 
Next Up: @UCLA
Players of the Game
Offense: Chris Phillips, QB, 19-20, 282 Yds, 11 Car, 146 Yds, 6 Total TD
Defense: Glenn Watkins, LE, 5 Tkls, TFL, SK
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 pm
Don't know what's up but the game freezes at loading screen before my game with Oregon. Probably has to do with oregon's coaching xp glitch. Sucks because I scheduled everyone for a visit this week lol.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 pm
My game will show a restart. Tonight's major storm hit and crashed my power for a few minutes. Thankfully I didn't see the worst of the storm. My sister lives about 30-45 minutes north of me, and their combo of wind/hail was lethal (her car got touched up a bit). Never seen horizontal hail in my life.  One unconfirmed tornado northwest of Omaha. 100 mph winds recorded. Omaha police are boating (yes boating) near downtown Omaha to rescue families from flooding. Streets are 3 feet deep in places.  Fun stuff. Trying to get the game in before the next storm cell hits  later tonight.

Week 5 Open 1969262_10152081564381441_4964068460475747773_n
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 pm
Syracuse Opens ACC Play With Victory

The Orange got off to a rough start to the season but after a bye week the Orange got in the win column for the first time this season.  Syracuse overcame four turnovers and a UNC FG attempt (miss) as time expired to upset the #20 ranked Tar Heels 31-28.

QB Dan Carlson threw 3 INTs but settled down enough to pass for 367 yards and TD, including the game winner to TE David Abrams with just 21 seconds left.  After consecutive sacks, UNC completed a hail mary to get into FG range but the 51 yard attempt fell short as time expired.

With the win the Orange move to 1-2 (1-0 ACC) and Coach Steel Pitt earned his first victory as the Head Coach of the Syracuse Orange.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 pm
Building the dam
Week 5 Open NCA14PS3_280_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_oAC
Oregon State experiences what can be described as a program defining victory in walking into So Cal and escaping a shootout with the #6 Trojans.

QB Minor was magical on the day throwing 4 TDs to only 1 INT, and OSU needed every bit of that magic to hold on. There were a combined 66 points scored in the first half before both teams settled down in the second half. Other contributions came from RB Robinson hitting the century mark twice. Once in rushing yards, and another returning a kickoff 100+ yards for a TD. Newcomer WR Roth went 99 yards and a TD with the TD coming on a beautiful throw by Minor threading the needle in a tight window while getting knocked down. Freshman FS Cooper has already become a star on defense already in his young career with 7 tackles, and a TD as the Gadget QB.  The defense as a whole needs to gel quickly as the team is playing with fire if they hope they can keep this output up.  There were no sacks or turnovers forced aside from the missed FG returned and ruled as a fumble recovery.

The Beavers went Orange-White-Orange. Their first non-monochromatic look of the season, with many more to come.

Final Score
 Oregon State 45
 USC 38
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:19 pm
Ken wrote:Don't know what's up but the game freezes at loading screen before my game with Oregon. Probably has to do with oregon's coaching xp glitch. Sucks because I scheduled everyone for a visit this week lol.

Are you going to give it another try or should I just advance the week tonight?
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 pm
Tried many times. Just advance.