American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List - Page 2 Empty AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:52 pm
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to our fourth annual NCAA Football Online Dynasty. If you're looking for a league, we may be able to help. We're looking for committed, active owners ready to dive in to a deep dynasty experience. Play-style is important and we want to avoid any lobby tactics and disrespectful play. That's why it's important to comply with our rules.

Step 1: Sign-Up and post your info
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name:
PSN:
Team Desired:
Phone Number (Optional):

Step 2: Rules
Read the rules, and post your agreement to abide by the rules. Link to Official Rules

All official league news runs through the forum. That's why being active and visiting the site is important. To add other ways to communicate with members, you can also find us on facebook and youtube where some owners will attempt to capture games and upload them online.

Optional: Avatars
For your use, a collection of custom covers have been provided in the forum gallery to help signify the team you're rolling with. Nowhere near mandatory, pick your own avatar of whatever you want, but, if you choose not to select one, your team logo/custom cover avatar will be selected for you by default.

WAITING LIST

1. burnum81

Last edited by Steel Pitt on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 am; edited 6 times in total

Steel Pitt

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List - Page 2 Empty Re: AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 pm
the_EDJ wrote:Sick wid it expressed interest in the league to me via PM. He didn't have the game. But said he would buy it if he could join. I directed him to you Pitt and advised there was a xp glitch that he'd risk.

Cool.  LOL, I'm sure he can find his way over to this sub-forum and sign up himself. lol  I'll add him to the waiting list once he does. hahaha
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 161
Swagger : 2
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List - Page 2 Empty Re: AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 pm
I would love to join your my rival in madden so u know I play rite.
1.Texas- I live here in texas have to be my favorite college
2.Miami- I've always loved miami as well
3.Virginia Tech- mike vick
4.Georgia- why not
5.Oklahoma state- last choice
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum