American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List Empty AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Welcome to our fourth annual NCAA Football Online Dynasty. If you're looking for a league, we may be able to help. We're looking for committed, active owners ready to dive in to a deep dynasty experience. Play-style is important and we want to avoid any lobby tactics and disrespectful play. That's why it's important to comply with our rules.

Step 1: Sign-Up and post your info
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name:
PSN:
Team Desired:
Phone Number (Optional):

Step 2: Rules
Read the rules, and post your agreement to abide by the rules. Link to Official Rules

All official league news runs through the forum. That's why being active and visiting the site is important. To add other ways to communicate with members, you can also find us on facebook and youtube where some owners will attempt to capture games and upload them online.

Optional: Avatars
For your use, a collection of custom covers have been provided in the forum gallery to help signify the team you're rolling with. Nowhere near mandatory, pick your own avatar of whatever you want, but, if you choose not to select one, your team logo/custom cover avatar will be selected for you by default.

WAITING LIST

1. burnum81

Last edited by Steel Pitt on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List Empty Re: AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 pm
Ok fellas, I know I said I was going to wait for thee game to be released before I started a sign-up thread but I got bored and figured I'd get started on some the Admin stuff.  As far as I know the NCAA Online Dynasty will still be capped at 12 teams (unless someone has heard otherwise).  Those that played last year will get first dibs to return to their spots but keep in mind that we had more than 12 people play at some point in last year's Dynasty. 

I would suggest everyone just reply to this post if you are going to play in this year's Dynasty just so I can confirm your spot.

Users that confirmed they are playing this season:

Steel Pitt
Buckeye
Zach
Animosity
Truth
OV4U2
EDJ

Users that finished last season:

Buckeye
Zach
Animosity
OV4U2
Truth_n_babylon

Users that participated last season at one point or another:

EDJ
Konemesis
Capeman
GatorJoe
Xpage51
SquirrelHunter
Jacquito
Mustard
Degenerate

Users that have expressed interest for NCAA14 but did not participate in past versions:

Nickjl87
illmatic

Last edited by Steel Pitt on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List Empty Re: AALoA Dynasty Sign-up and Wait-List

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:04 pm
If you know what team you're using or are interested in let me know that too if you want dibs on a certain team but picking a team isn't a necessity this early.

Teams that I am contemplating using:

Iowa
Mississippi State
Arizona
TCU
Syracuse
Animosity1oAK
Animosity1oAK
All-American
All-American
Yards : 327
Swagger : 9
LocationBloomington, IL
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Illinois Fighting Illini

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:57 pm
Yeah, I will be returning and playing again this season. The four teams that I have in mind of possibly taking are:

#1) Illinois: They are my team, and the big ten is my conference and sometimes its hard not to play as my team because they are a fun rebuilding project.

#2) Virginia Tech: A team that I enjoyed using in the demo and love having a team built from the defensive side of the ball.

#3) UCLA: A team that I used quite frequently in NCAA 13, I enjoy their uptempo style of offense.

#4) North Carolina: A team that I follow very closely in basketball and might want to run with them for football and see what happens (I am an Illinois fan over UNC of course).
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:03 am
I have updated the second post in the thread to identify those users that have confirmed their participation in the Dynasty.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 pm
Any spots for me?
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm
Ken wrote:Any spots for me?

You're in if you want in.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm
FYI, I am pretty much filling the remaining spots on a first come, first serve basis.  Those of you on the wait list, if you still want in need to reply on the site (preferably in this thread) that you are in for this year.  I have sent PM and PSN messages saying the same.

As of now we have the following confirmations for the NCAA14 season:

Steel Pitt
EDJ
Buckeye
OV4U2
Zach
Animosity
Truth
illmatic
Ken

With that said, there are still 3 spots open for anyone looking to join the NCAA14 Dynasty for the long haul.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm
Cool I'll get it today. When does it start.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Ken wrote:Cool I'll get it today. When does it start.

No confirmed start date yet.  We still haven't gotten named roster set yet (although I think the Ops Sports set comes out today).  Right now we're running a test dynasty to sort out the sliders (I'll send you an invite tonight).
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm
Ok I'm going to test out some teams to see which team I'll pick. Likely to be a California team though.
Nickjl87
Nickjl87
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 127
Swagger : 2
LocationEdmonton,Ab,Can
Fave NFL Team : Titans/Seahawks
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon/Miami

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Name:Nick[/b]
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Age:26[/b]
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Location:Edmonton, AB Canada[/b]
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]PSN: Nickjl87[/b]
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Team Desired: The U Miami hurricanes [/b]
[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Phone Number[/b] (Optional)[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]:[/b]
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Tempted to roll with Texas A&M because of Johnny M. but I think I'll just go with USC
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm
USC is my team sorry Ken.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Oohh I didn't see it up there. That's fine I can go with UCLA too.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 pm
yeah man if I change my mind ill let you know so you can get dibs on them but for now im rolling with them again.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm
Keep em! I'm usually in the Pac12 by myself. Could be fun.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm
hopefully squirrel comes back the pac in 13 was sick me truth n him.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 pm
I'm probably gonna pick this up the next time I see it for sale somewhere, so I'll take a spot on the waiting list if you'll have me. Dunno how likely you are to have vacancies anytime soon though. Wish NCAA would allow for more teams, seeing as how Madden can accommodate 32, no problem. scratch
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 pm
MeanMrMustard wrote:I'm probably gonna pick this up the next time I see it for sale somewhere, so I'll take a spot on the waiting list if you'll have me. Dunno how likely you are to have vacancies anytime soon though. Wish NCAA would allow for more teams, seeing as how Madden can accommodate 32, no problem. scratch
Well currently we're playing with 11 guys right now.  Nickjl87 originally signed up but he hasn't replied to any of my attempts to contact him.  If you want in the spot is yours.  Just know that we have set up the schedule so there's the potential that you'll end up with no user games.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationIndianapolis

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 pm
Steel Pitt wrote:Well currently we're playing with 11 guys right now.  Nickjl87 originally signed up but he hasn't replied to any of my attempts to contact him.  If you want in the spot is yours.  Just know that we have set up the schedule so there's the potential that you'll end up with no user games.
Awesome. I'll take Mizzou then, if you don't think he's gonna show.

No worries on user games... I wouldn't mind a few non-conference cupcakes to get used to the new game, anyway.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Let me know when you get the game.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationIndianapolis

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:14 pm
Had to run to Target for a few things, so I went ahead and picked it up.

The good news: They price-matched Amazon for me, so I got it for $10 off!

The bad news: In order to get the $10 off, I had to wait in the customer service line behind a woman who was trying to pay with a check. I'm pretty sure it would have been faster to just wait for Amazon to deliver the damn thing. Rolling Eyes
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
MeanMrMustard wrote:Had to run to Target for a few things, so I went ahead and picked it up.

The good news: They price-matched Amazon for me, so I got it for $10 off!

The bad news: In order to get the $10 off, I had to wait in the customer service line behind a woman who was trying to pay with a check. I'm pretty sure it would have been faster to just wait for Amazon to deliver the damn thing. Rolling Eyes
Cool, just read/sign the rules and I'll send you the invite and PW.  Too bad you didn't make this post on Friday and I could have adjusted the schedule.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 am
If there are still open spots I would like to participate as well. I'm already playing in EDJ's Madden 25 league but I'd also like to get into NCAA.

I just ordered the game on Saturday, so it will probably take about 10 days until I get the game (shipping takes quite long because I live in Europe).

If I could choose a team I would prefer Florida State, Miami or Oregon (in that order).

Just let me know if you still have an opening for me (I won't be able to join until around October 10th).

Cheers,
Burnum
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am
burnum81 wrote:If there are still open spots I would like to participate as well. I'm already playing in EDJ's Madden 25 league but I'd also like to get into NCAA.

I just ordered the game on Saturday, so it will probably take about 10 days until I get the game (shipping takes quite long because I live in Europe).

If I could choose a team I would prefer Florida State, Miami or Oregon (in that order).

Just let me know if you still have an opening for me (I won't be able to join until around October 10th).

Cheers,
Burnum
We're currently full but I'll put you on the waiting list.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:50 pm
Ok. I'll get the game within the next week. If you should get an opening somehow just let me know. You'll find me in the Madden forum or you can PM me.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 am
burnum81 wrote:Ok. I'll get the game within the next week. If you should get an opening somehow just let me know. You'll find me in the Madden forum or you can PM me.
Invite Sent
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 pm
Sick wid it expressed interest in the league to me via PM. He didn't have the game. But said he would buy it if he could join. I directed him to you Pitt and advised there was a xp glitch that he'd risk.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 pm
the_EDJ wrote:Sick wid it expressed interest in the league to me via PM. He didn't have the game. But said he would buy it if he could join. I directed him to you Pitt and advised there was a xp glitch that he'd risk.

Cool.  LOL, I'm sure he can find his way over to this sub-forum and sign up himself. lol  I'll add him to the waiting list once he does. hahaha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum