American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2016 Season: Week 6 Open Empty 2016 Season: Week 6 Open

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:37 am
I've got nothing for a post right now.

If Commando/Pitt have time, hhayes aka beachlife has a tryout thread posted if you wanted to reach out to him. I think I'm willing to give him a 2nd chance. I can't remember any major issues outside of just falling off the face of the earth last year.

League advances Friday night.

Last edited by the_EDJ on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

2016 Season: Week 6 Open Empty Re: 2016 Season: Week 6 Open

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:47 am
the_EDJ wrote:If Commando/Pitt have time, hhayes aka beachlife has a tryout thread posted if you wanted to reach out to him. I think I'm willing to give him a 2nd chance. I can't remember any major issues outside of just falling off the face of the earth last year.
If I see him online I'll give him a game.  Wasn't he the 49ers last year (for a brief time)?  If so, I believe I played him during the season before he left and didn't have any issues with his gameplay.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Packers hold on to a tight win at home over the Cowboys, 25-17. Early on it seemed like one of those pre-determined EA games where everything went right for the Packers at home. I think there was some lag at times causing both teams to miss kicks & a brutal shank of a punt by Dallas that went maybe 12 yards. Hate when that happens. 

Eddie Lacy must have upped the P90X program during the week because he had super powers. Breaking tackles all day and always falling forward for an extra 2-4 yards and finding the endzone twice. The running game's success made it easy for Rodgers to hit his open receivers to move the chains and find the endzone. Jeff Janis had a breakout game making big plays but the Packers did lose their slot weapon Randall Cobb for 8 weeks w/ a dislocated ankle. They'll have to figure out a new plan quickly as they host the Bears on Thursday Night Football. 

*Side note, I'm making the trip to GB for the Cowboys-Packers game in 2 weeks and cannot fucking wait. Going to drink and eat until my arteries shut down like the rest of Wisconsin.
v-Apoc-v
v-Apoc-v
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 51
Swagger : 5
LocationIA
Fave NFL Team : Pitttsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm
Steelers take one on the chin as the CPU Dolphins pull off yet another CPU patented final drive.......Steelers drop to 3-3
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:15 am
The Eagles move to 5-0 on the season as they defeat the Redskins 27-24 in Carson Wentz first taste of NFC East football.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:43 pm
Raider and defeat the Chiefs 21-14 to move to 5-1 and in sole possession of first place in the AFC West but suffer a huge blow as star RB Latavius Murray suffered a foot fracture and is out for Nine Weeks. Chris Ivory(ironically enough facing his old team Next week)is expected to be the lead back while rookie Deandre Washington and second year man Dri Archer fight in camp for the 2nd RB spot.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:25 pm
Giants win big vs CPU Ravens. I played the other day at work and can't remember the specifics but the defensive line dominated, forcing 4 sack-fumbles. Eli spread the ball to his usual targets and Sterling Shepherd had 2TDs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum