American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 4: Week 9 Open Empty Season 4: Week 9 Open

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:19 pm
Season 4: Week 9

The Eagles are officially CPU now. Ghost has been cut loose being inactive for so many consecutive weeks.

Also check out the DaddyLeague's post I made as a warning on whether it's worth using their site until they clean up it's security. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Vikings vs LionsBrowns vs Colts
Bears vs PanthersTexans vs 49ers
Eagles vs Raiders
Dolphins vs Chiefs
Steelers vs Packers
Patriots vs Bills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Game of the Week
   VS      
Commando said Bears/Panthers is a better GotW nod than Vikings/Lions since it's a more likely playoff-esque matchup. That's the reason I'm back to back GotW, something I don't like doing. Oh well. Cape won the last matchup in the playoffs and is dispatching his opponents left and right with ease it appears in the middle of the season. The Bears look to have more questions than answers despite ridiculous roster ratings.

Last edited by the_EDJ on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Season 4: Week 9 Open Empty Re: Season 4: Week 9 Open

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 am
Balls fall in a thriller to the Panthers and are officially on a losing streak.
Upset - Tebow 
In a similar game as last week, the Panthers go on a long final drive and whittle away the clock to kick a gimme field goal inside the 5 for the win much to the chagrin of Bears fans everywhere. The Bears played nearly perfectly despite allowing 24 points. The Bears forced the lone turnover, and it still wasn't enough to come away with the win.  The difference in this game was time of possession. The Bears offense only saw a measly 27 snaps the entire game versus the Panthers 47 snaps which equated in a minus 6 minute differential in time of possession.

The Bears roster has never been more talented. How do they fix such a disappointing season when there are no holes to patch on the roster? Only two of the Bears remaining nine opponents have winning records. The Eagles and Vikings. Then again, the Bears sit at .500 themselves.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Chargers are also at .500. Our QBs hit the Sophomore Slump =[
GrimmAtLaw
GrimmAtLaw
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 81
Swagger : 7
LocationBrooklyn

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:36 pm
Touchdown shutout by the Pats. It's as if the Bills are cursed to forever to lose to them, despite their roster. Bills didn't stand a chance on the ground, and the Pats made several decisive stops and picks, despite a monster 160+ yard day from Sammy Watkins. Benching the backup in favor of Tannehill when he returns from injury next week.

Do you guys ever have trouble with the AI? Honestly, the Pats destroyed me this week and I couldn't score to save my life. Their defense was rough (yet are ranked one the worst in the league?).
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:46 am
Chiefs easily beat Dolphins 35-12 but.......as I am stopping twitch broadcast at end of game screen, I disconnect and game is not recorded. Ugh aggravating!  I will play again later today
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Packers overcome an EA d/c & their former coach Mike McCarthy to throttle the defending Super Bowl champion Steelers 31-7. The Packers commitment to the run game led the way for the blowout and served as the setup for 3 TDs from Aaron Rodgers. 

Packers improve to 6-2 and await the Vikings traveling into Lambeau for a HUGE NFC North showdown.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:30 pm
GrimmAtLaw wrote:Do you guys ever have trouble with the AI? Honestly, the Pats destroyed me this week and I couldn't score to save my life. Their defense was rough (yet are ranked one the worst in the league?).
A.) We play on All-Pro difficult level, but the sliders are tweaked to raise the difficulty of CPU games. The only person yet to lose to the CPU is mission-8- thus far I believe.

B.) The Defensive ratings you see before you start your game are only based off yards I think. So it doesn't indicate whether they force turnovers or allow points. They could be a bend but don't break defense.

- - - - - - - - - - -
On a separate note, you guys must be really accustomed to the 48 hour advances we've had in the first part of the season. We're still less than 48 hours into this week as of this post. I'm sure the Vikings/Lions game gets played on Sunday.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum