American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ

AALoA NCAA Commish: SteelPitt16

AALoA NHL Commish: the_EDJ

View previous topicGo downView next topic
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 7309
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 4: Week 15 Open

on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Season 4: Week 15

Some less than fun news to kick things off.
Eschewing a suspension of any key player(s), mission-8- has been removed from the league for the remainder of our Madden 15 franchise. In Week 13, up 41-14 in the final minute, mission felt slighted that LLxCoolxK went for an onside kick and felt justified to keep throwing bombs to run up the score. Sportsmanship is hard to define, but easy to notice when it's lacking. As a longtime member, that should easily be avoided.  Following that up, mission decided to put his undersized OLB at 3-4 DE just like in season 1. No defense given, other than he knew he did it for this latest game. I was very clear on putting a defense together that fit your style. No undersized twigs where big DLinemen are supposed to be. I fully expect mission to be ticked off. But the decision was not made rashly, and I removed all names to get an objective opinion from non league members.  Should mission want to come back for Madden 16, I feel confident that we'd entertain the notion.

Outside the league. Anyone watch the series Sons of Anarchy? When the hell does it get good? I just started season three and I just don't get how much praise people heaped on it. Am I wasting my time? I'm still waiting for Hellboy to sprout his horns. The Paul Walker (RIP) wannabe always mutters how he wanted to be SOA all his life, but spends every episode with the same whining about wanting out. Characters have little backstory development and big events just get swept away to advance the story (Opie) only to try and dig them up when looking to force a moment of drama. And the law enforcement dynamics are a joke and a terrible antagonist setup. Hopefully season 3 really does end up being what saves the series.

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Packers vs VikingsDolphins vs Bills
Buccaneers vs Redskins
Browns vs Bears
Panthers vs Patriots
Bengals vs Jaguars
Colts vs Texans
Cowboys vs Raiders
Rams vs 49ers
Jets vs Chargers
Lions vs Falcons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Game of the Week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
   VS      
Well the Packers have clinched a playoff spot. The 49ers and Panthers have clinched their divisions as well. The Vikings are on the outside looking in, sitting behind the Bears, Buccs, and Seahawks, and are tied with the Eagles pending tiebreakers. They need to win out and for the Buccs to lose twice, and the others to lose at least once for a chance. Tall odds, is Commando a gambling man? Should the others and the Vikings stumble, the Lions and Cardinals technically have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

In the AFC, only the Chiefs are guaranteed a playoff spot heading into this week. The Steelers, Colts, Broncos, Raiders, Titans, Jets, Ravens, Chargers, and Patriots are all still able to sneak into a spot somehow.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AALoA Commish  |  PSN: the_EDJ  |  twitch[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madden League: Chicago Bears  |  Destiny 2: Warlock Lvl 20, 305 Light; Hunter Lvl 20, 305 Light; Titan Lvl 1, 303 Light
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Re: Season 4: Week 15 Open

on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:22 pm
Lol After being in this league since 2010 and never getting a suspension for inactivity or poor sportsmanship, I feel that is a poor choice. You act like those two infractions were life altering. I believe there is a deeper issue here with my removal( maybe because I havent lost in the last 30 something games). But its your league and you can run it how you want.
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 967
Swagger : 21
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 am
Personally E I tried getting into SOA never could, bores the hell out of me.
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 am
SoA was good for the first 3 seasons. Then it goes way downhill.
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jaguars finally win again! 13-3 over Cincinatti!
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 568
Swagger : 33
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 pm
The Avengers arrived in Minnesota & threw on Packer uniforms instead of their traditional costumes & roll over the Vikings, 38-10. Just one of those ridiculously one-sided games where there's nothing you can do about it. I think once teams get to 99 confidence on most players they become untouchable. Which should make Week 16 verrrry interesting....
SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am
i'll play my game in about an hour
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum: