American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Future of the League Empty Future of the League

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 am
What's going on in the league? There are still some guys who want to continue playing. Ken, if you still don't want to continue because of what happened vs Denver just pass commish duties over to me and I'll continue to run the league at least until the end of the season. If you changed your mind and want to keep playing (and keep commish duties) - no problem, but please advance the league, we're already 2 days behind.

Even if you disagree, maybe not everyone thinks that the league is already dead. So please give those of us who want to keep playing the chance of doing so.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Future of the League Empty Re: Future of the League

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 pm
To be honest he should have transferred it over to someone before powering off his console immediately after he quit our game. There are plenty of us around who want to finish out the season.

I would prefer to have a chance to beat the CPU whenever he does drop and give you commish duties since I had our game won by like 20 points or so but it's no big deal so long as we can continue going.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm
My bad guys I'll transfer it over to Burnsy right now
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm
Done. 

Good luck to the Broncos owner. Hopefully you can get DT to get 500 catches in one season!

Btw, jokes aside.. He has 21 catches in 3 games. The next closest is Meachem at 8. He's even abusing the CPU so careful ya'll.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
LocationTexas

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:13 pm
Well it will be a lot harder to reach that goal without you on the sticks now.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
LocationSan Diego

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Peyton's Adamantium Neck wrote:Well it will be a lot harder to reach that goal without you on the sticks now.

You'll be fine. He had 7 in our game, just at the average in your CPU games.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 pm
21 catches in 3 games is 7 per game. 7 catches per game would add up to 112 per season (16 games). That's a lot, considering quarter length & snaps per game, but not unrealistically high in my opinion. However, I'll have an eye on DT's stats in the next couple of weeks, just in case...

Everyone has tonight to play their remaining games. I will start my "work" as league commish and advance the league when I return from work tomorrow (which will be Tuesday morning in US time).
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
LocationTexas

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 pm
Well last I checked this afternoon Kenneth was still on the Chargers so if he could be auto'd/removed that would be lovely. I'm on a late shift tonight will be home around 3am CST was looking to play the CPU when I got home. If not oh well its not important but I fear injuries.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 am
Ok, due to extraordinary circumstances I'll postpone the advance for a few hours to enable Peyton to play his game. Please let me know as soon as you've finished the game.

Important - please read:

Advance will be early tomorrow. From there on we'll have a regular 3-day advance, as it usually was the case when EDJ was commish.

Ken was put on auto to keep the door open for a possible return. If he wants to return I'd welcome him back anytime. Whughes was also put on auto to enable Jumpman to play CPU.

At the moment we have about 6-10 active owners in the league, plus about a handful of semi-active owners (auto-pilot). If you know anyone who plays the game in a realistic sim way and might be interested in joining the league feel free to invite him/her. The more owners the more fun...

If you should have any complaints/problems/feedback/ideas/whatever feel free to contact me via PM at any time. Note that I live in Europe so I might not be available to answer instantly due to the time-shift (6 hours ahead of EST).

Gameplay:
All rules remain in place. I will monitor stats against CPU opponents and take action if necessary. Don't run up the score, don't boost stats - you've been warned.

Trades:
We still have a few weeks until the trade deadline. Trades between user teams will have to be posted in the trade forum (as always) and will have to be approved by me (commish) and at least one other owner to go through. Trades between user and CPU teams are not allowed at the moment (might reconsider that for next season).

Let's try to build this league back up again...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum