American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

League Sign-Up Empty League Sign-Up

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:50 pm

AALoA American Armchair League of America

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the American Armchair League of America. This is the seventh installment of our Online Franchise.  We are always looking to add quality members to the league to take over a team and be active participants. If we're full, we'd be happy to maintain a waitlist should a position open up.

This is a sim styled league in that we discourage lobby antics and want to play against other users who like to have fun and build their team in a way that reflects the real NFL.  Sound like fun? Follow the three steps below.  

If you haven't created an account, I highly recommend you use your PSN ID as your login. Just so it's easier on us to identify who you are.

Step 1: Your Sign-Up Info

Name:
PSN:
Twitch ID/YouTube: If you don't have one, create one and sync it with your PS4 to broadcast games. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  You must set your twitch up to archive all your stream footage automatically.
Team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Discord for communication: Google Play (Android) or iTunes
AALoA Discord Service Link: https://discord.gg/NrXGcE6
Why you?: What can you offer the league? We have a solid veteran group.  What do you offer the league to keep things fresh? We're not looking for people here to just play games and be their third, fourth, or fifth league. We need committed users who want to be active.

Step 2: Rules

Read and understand the rules.  Let us know of any questions asap.  You must post afterwards that you agree to abide by them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 3: Tryouts

You must play a tryout game before gaining a franchise invite. One game versus myself, SteelPitt16, or GoingCommandoAZ. You can create a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post your availability, and we will work out a time to play with you.  You must stream your tryout via twitch/YouTube, and also have archives of your streams backup to twitch/YouTube automatically. Here is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need help.

Optional: Avatars
You can set your avatar to whatever you want.  If you don't replace the default avatar, I'll set one for you that matches your team.  There's a collection of custom cover avatars on Imgur that I've shrunk down to size. They were made by a bunch of talented people on Operation Sports and Sports Cover World.

Last edited by the_EDJ on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
brannan42
brannan42
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 2
Swagger : 0
LocationCanton, ohio
Fave NFL Team : Browns
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

League Sign-Up Empty Re: League Sign-Up

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:01 am
Name: Ryan
PSN: Brannan42
Twitch ID/YouTube: Brannan42
Team: 1.Broncos 2. Cardinals 3. seahawks 4. browns
Download the Playstation App for communication: have android version on my phone
Why you?: I can be active, first year buying game in a few years so not very good but will try to get better.
Gobucks614
Gobucks614
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 7
Swagger : 0
LocationDublin, OH

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:55 pm
Name: Brad
PSN: gobucks614
Twitch ID/YouTube: gobucks614
Team: 1.Falcons 2. Jets 3. seahawks 4. Panthers 5. Cowboys
Download the Playstation App for communication: yup
Why you?: Because I want to beat EDJ
hhayes96
hhayes96
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 68
Swagger : 3
LocationFlorida
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : LSU Tigers

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:40 pm
Name: Hayden Hayes
PSN: beachlife81
Twitch ID/YouTube: Twitch: Beachlife81
Team: 1. 49ers 2. Cardinals 3. Ravens 4. Seahawks
Download the Playstation App for communication: Have it
Why you?: I was here for a little while last Madden and then I just dropped off the face of the Earth. I've moved to a new city and have gotten school under control so I am committed to joining the league and remaining active. I would like to apologize for leaving you guys high and dry last year and if you don't won't to let me back into the league I understand, but I wanted to give it a shot.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:57 pm
todtalee wrote:Name: Todd
PSN:todtal33
Twitch ID/YouTube: todtal33
Team[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]teelers
Download Discord for communication: iOS
AALoA Discord Service Link: https://discord.gg/NrXGcE6
Why you?: I'm looking to join another league. I've been with the same league for 6-7 years and enjoy playing. I'm committed to get all my games in.
I had this forwarded to me since the forum was being lame again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum