American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Hall of Fame Nominations Empty Hall of Fame Nominations

Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Something I've put less effort into in past years is sharing the "HoF" players for the league. Pitt does a great job of this in NCAA if you want to check out his work.

But essentially, I want to highlight the top User players and enshrine their performances.

Requirements:
>>You must have controlled the player for 2 seasons. No partial seasons allowed for new owners.
>>Since this is only year one, we're only taking nominations. No votes will take place this year. Players will have to be nominated again next year if they had another good year. It will take 2 nominations at minimum to be considered for induction. Nominations do not have to be in consecutive years. Eleven yes votes are required. CPU teams vote no automatically.

Make sure to share key stats/reasons behind the nomination. You can nominate your own player, or any other player that you think should be valid.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Hall of Fame Nominations Empty Re: Hall of Fame Nominations

Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 pm
I will nominate Matt Forte. (CPU)MVP Season. 2nd in the league in rushing behind Jesus.

I will nominate Charles Tillman. A ton of interceptions, and unblockable on the outside when teams ran towards him.

Stats to come later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum