American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open!

+5
GoingCommandoAZ
mission8
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
MoneyNades
the_EDJ
9 posters
Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Empty Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open!

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:33 pm
SEASON 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round OPEN

Madden NFL 2003 - OK Go - Get Over it
No reason provided by Havoc.
Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Nfl-playoffs-betting-odds
AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC Super Bowl Super Bowl Super Bowl NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC NFC
AFC Matchups
Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Dolphi11vsSeason 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Steele11
 Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Texans11vsSeason 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Chiefs11
NFC Matchups
Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Bears_11vsSeason 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Eagles11
 Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! 49ers_11vsSeason 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Packer11
AWARD WINNERS
I have posted green threads for User award winners. Shockingly small number of nominees. Maybe in season 2...

Due to the importance of playoff games, there is no set advance date. However, if people are plodding their feet, I will issue a deadline and then advance.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Empty Re: Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open!

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:52 pm
Good Luck to all in the Playoffs!
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open! Empty Re: Season 1: Playoffs: Divisional Round Open!

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:34 pm
Texans fall in OT to Queefs. Glad that horse shit of a game is over, gg and gl the rest of the way. 20th time I know the twin TE counter is coming and of course that's the one time no one stays in the middle and it's run up the gut inside the 10 to set up the win. And at the end of the 4th it's 2nd and 14 and the TE over the middle is coming of course but the throw is hurried but who cares when the TE can get a teleport catch of 5 yards, I must have missed that ability to upgrade on my guys. Ugh, I hope I get some actual user games next season, I feel like I have never played a game with this team.
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 pm
Funny crybaby! If I throw to te over the middle all game why did he have only 3-4 catches. Less then your te. Ran the the shotgun twins counter three times and set you up nicely. Came on here to say good game but I should wait till you put your big boy pants back on
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
LocationTexas

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm
No one is crying sweetie, just laughing at Madden. Hope that helps.
mission8
mission8
LocationSpringboro,OH

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 pm
Ok muffin good game. See you next year
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
LocationTexas

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm
Speaking of next year, does anyone know if the glitch still exists where if you end negotiations with someone, you can't franchise them? Not that it matters, this teams cap blows and idk if I will have space to franchise Cushing anyway. But just curious.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Peyton's Adamantium Neck wrote:Speaking of next year, does anyone know if the glitch still exists where if you end negotiations with someone, you can't franchise them? Not that it matters, this teams cap blows and idk if I will have space to franchise Cushing anyway. But just curious.
Not sure on this. Did you accidentally end negotiations? Or was it something done before you took over? I've yet to end negotiations with Robbie Gould, but just haven't offered him anything all season and he shows up every week.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
LocationTexas

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm
I ended them. I offered him like 15 mil a year and he still declined so I got tired of him popping up every week.
GoingCommandoAZ
GoingCommandoAZ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1095
Swagger : 36
LocationPhoenix, AZ
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Florida Gators

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm
Peyton's Adamantium Neck wrote:No one is crying sweetie, just laughing at Madden. Hope that helps.
mission8 wrote:Ok muffin good game. See you next year
I'm kinda disappointed.  I was hoping to see the phrase sugar tits thrown out at least once.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 pm
A.) This is the slowest playoffs we've ever had. I apologize for that.
---Pitt/burnum looks to be scheduled for Friday.
---I don't know what's happening between shooter/Squirrel. Kinda half-assed attempts to play.
---me/ill is dependent on the outcome of the first two games. I've been waiting, ill is free Saturday night at the earliest most likely.  If the other two games push through, I'll try and force a game through the middle of my PS4 geek out Friday.

B) Mission proposed a forced advance schedule in playoffs in the rules thread. I've been hesitant since it usually hasn't been an issue. But if this continues, it might be required.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm
the_EDJ wrote:A.) This is the slowest playoffs we've ever had. I apologize for that.
---Pitt/burnum looks to be scheduled for Friday.
---I don't know what's happening between shooter/Squirrel. Kinda half-assed attempts to play.
---me/ill is dependent on the outcome of the first two games. I've been waiting, ill is free Saturday night at the earliest most likely.  If the other two games push through, I'll try and force a game through the middle of my PS4 geek out Friday.

B) Mission proposed a forced advance schedule in playoffs in the rules thread. I've been hesitant since it usually hasn't been an issue. But if this continues, it might be required.
- Burnum and I are tentatively scheduled to play Friday around noon EST.

- I agree with Mission.  I know the playoffs are important but I would keep the same advance schedule as you used during the regular season and if games have to get simmed then they get simmed.  I think guys get lazy or don't try as hard to schedule a game if they know there is no hard deadline.
SquirrelHunter
SquirrelHunter
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
NCAA 13, Madden 15 Champ
Yards : 980
Swagger : 18
Fave NFL Team : San Francisco 49ers
Fave NCAA Team : Oregon State Beavers

Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 am
whatever you guys want to do. we just keep missing each other.
shooter
shooter
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 142
Swagger : 0

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:49 am
Yeah, it's just not working out. I'm not likely at home at all tonight or only for an hour or so. I could play Saturday morning though, but if we want to advance with a sim I'm cool with it, we should get it moving for all the other guys who are out.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:40 pm
Steelers upset Dolphins 28-24, advance to AFC Conference Championship

First thing I've got to say is that it was a great game and a lot of fun to play (although I lost). Congratulations to SteelPitt for the win.
Both teams went toe to toe and the game had a little bit of everything (special teams TDs on both sides, great defensive plays and just enough offense). In the end I can't blame anyone but myself because my playcalling really sucked when the game was on the line. I was up a TD and pinned Pitt back at their own 1 with a great punt. I went for the (probably deciding) safety and brought the blitz, Pitt went playaction and my rookie CB got fooled - 99 yd TD to tie the game. With under 2 minutes to play I had the ball and was already in FG territory but I played it too conservative, with too much focus on milking the clock with runs & short passes. I should have focused on just moving the ball and scoring a TD. Had to settle for the FG and left too much time on the clock, allowing Pitt a comeback win. Didn't help that my WRs couldn't catch anything as soon as they got touched.

Congratulations again and good luck for the rest of the way.
mission8
mission8
LocationSpringboro,OH

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Chiefs host Steelers for AFC Championship. Time to jack the prices up
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm
Next round of playoffs will open tonight. I promise.  If shooter/squirrel are unlikely to play, I will give ill until 5 pm Central time. He said via text he would know by then whether he can play tonight.

That gives me two hours to play with a PS4 that miraculously just showed up on my doorstep.
Head Spin
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 pm
the_EDJ wrote:Next round of playoffs will open tonight. I promise.  If shooter/squirrel are unlikely to play, I will give ill until 5 pm Central time. He said via text he would know by then whether he can play tonight.

That gives me two hours to play with a PS4 that miraculously just showed up on my doorstep.
Head Spin
Just an FYI, I am out of town this weekend thru Monday.  I can play tonight or else I won't be able to play until Tuesday.  I am on vacation currently so I'll have all Tuesday available.

If we advance to the Conference Championship Games tomorrow and you don't want to wait then feel free to put me on auto-pilot so that I don't hold everyone up.
mission8
mission8
LocationSpringboro,OH

Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Hey Pitt, I can play tonight if we advance.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:07 pm
mission8 wrote:Hey Pitt, I can play tonight if we advance.
ok, cool.  I'll keep checking to see exactly when EDJ advances and hopefully we can jump right on.  I have my NCAA game scheduled for 5PM EST but it sounds like EDJ will be advancing after that anyway.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:49 pm
I'll try back again at 10PM EST to see if the week has advanced.
mission8
mission8
LocationSpringboro,OH

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Okay
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm
Bears "win" against the Philadelphing HB Screening-Eagles. All but two of McCoy's catches were screens. Stupid AI.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:40 pm
Apparently crakajak quit the league. Again. No word provided as to why...
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:40 pm
Packers beat 49ers via sim. Sorry guys.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum