American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Open Team Empty Open Team

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:18 pm
Wassup fellas.  This is really for anyone in the AALoA circle, but there will most likely be an open spot next season as Degenerate took a new job or had a change in roles (if I remember Buckeyes pots correctly) and hasn't been around for the last 8+ weeks.  If anyone knows someone that is looking to get involved feel free to send them over as this is the perfect time to join as we head into offseason recruiting.

I am not going to actively recruit for this position as I'm more than happy to continue with the core 11 that we have but if anyone in the Madden section reads this and wants to join feel free or if you know someone that wants in and is a sim player, feel free to refer them over here.

Buckeye, if you speak to Degenerate let him know that I am opening up his spot.  If he feels his job will slow down and he wants back in tell him to pop by the site and say so and I will save the spot for him as long as he can commit to a full season.
dre1479
dre1479
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
NCAA 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 217
Swagger : 6
LocationTuscaloosa, AL
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants
Fave NCAA Team : Alabama, Arizona State

Open Team Empty Re: Open Team

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:08 pm
Hello All, 

I found your league through a google search. I'm looking for an online dynasty league as I am tired of playing ranked games online and all the drama that goes along with that. 

I was ranked 39th on NCAA 2013 and I got to 360 on 2014 but I'm 490 now I think. 

If there is a free spot, can I join? And yes I have read the rules. 

Name: Dre
PSN: MrDenham
Team Desired: Oregon, Alabama, Notre Dame, Arizona State, Florida State
Phone Number (Optional):
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:24 pm
OK go ahead and replace him... thanks for the heads up...
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:30 pm
dre1479 wrote:Hello All, 

I found your league through a google search. I'm looking for an online dynasty league as I am tired of playing ranked games online and all the drama that goes along with that. 

I was ranked 39th on NCAA 2013 and I got to 360 on 2014 but I'm 490 now I think. 

If there is a free spot, can I join? And yes I have read the rules. 

Name: Dre
PSN: MrDenham
Team Desired: Oregon, Alabama, Notre Dame, Arizona State, Florida State
Phone Number (Optional):
Dre1479, if you are still interested please read the rules and sign them.  Once that's done I will send the league invite.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum