American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 241
Swagger : 3
LocationPennslyvania
Fave NFL Team : St Louis Rams
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Lions

Turf Show Times: Rams News Network Empty Turf Show Times: Rams News Network

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'll be posting all Rams trade news, game recaps and stats from the season in here... stay tuned!

9/21 - Jackson departs St Louis, Sam Bradford declared for the future at QB
Today work horse running back Steven Jackson was traded to the Colts for a 2013 1st, 4th round draft picks and a young saftey in Joe Legford. Jackson finishes his career in St Louis as the Rams all time leading rusher and probable future hall of famer. The move now puts the Rams in great position to develop two rookie running backs Isaiah Pead and Daryl Richardson as well as contain 3 picks in the 2013 NFL draft. Joe Legford is expected to get the starting nod in game one against Calvin Johnson and the Detriot Lions. It was no secret that Sam Bradford was being shopped around but head coach Phillip Herass told the media today he will be getting not only the start but job security throughout this season and beyond as long as he performs up to standards.
Bpage93
Bpage93
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 53
Swagger : 0
LocationBethpage
Fave NFL Team : Patriots
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Turf Show Times: Rams News Network Empty Re: Turf Show Times: Rams News Network

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:01 pm
Farewell to Jackson Sad
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rams 59 - Detriot 42

Top 3 Key Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 13 out of 18 for 353 yards, 4td and 1int
Isaiah Pead: 24 rushes, 130 yards, 3 td and 2 receptions, 71 yards, 1 td
Danny Amendola: 4 rec, 183 yards, 1 td

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 2 tak, 2 defl, 2 int, 1 td
Cortland Finnegan: 6 tack, 3 tack for a loss, 1 int
James Laurinaitis: 6 tack, 1 int

Game Summary:
The Rams defense may have allowed 630 total yards on the day but it was the 5 interceptions that secured the victory. Rookie Janoris Jenkins had the first a pick six on the Lions second drive that showed things to come. At half time the Rams played with a comfortable 42-14 lead and played soft defense in the second half that was ultimately responsible for the Lions would be comeback. On offense Sam Bradford led the way with his arm early and often finding Danny Ammendola. Rookie Brian Quick and second year WR Austin Pettits both accounted for 4 dropped passes as they looked horrible on the day. Trading away Steven Jackson payed off as Isaiah Peas and Daryl Richardson accounted for 189 rushing yards. On the day the Rams offense posted a total of 661 yards in 13miniutes.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 pm
Good game, joined the league and then 15mins later im playin you lol Good Game none the less.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 am
I checked out the box score...Insane yards per completion for Bradford and crazy offense in general. I was surprised to see your new feature backs do so well on the ground. Your game seemed to carry a theme for Week 1: Lots of picks and lots of points. Great win, definitely underdogs VS the Lions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm
I had insane yac, I'm pretty good at making people look silly in open space. I havnt played with a speed back on madden since I had Marshall Faulk back in the day so I been waiting for this moment
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:56 am
Rams 31 - Redskins 11

Top 3 Key Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 16 out of 22 for 279 yards, 3td and 1int
Danny Amendola: 4rec, 107 yards, 1td
Lance Kendricks: 3rec, 71 yards, 1td

Defense:
7 different players each intercepted a pass so there is a tie for the top 3

CB: Janoris Jenkins, Bradley Fletcher, Trumaine Johnson
FS/SS: Joe Lefeged, Quintin Mikell
MLB: James Laurinaitis
DE: Chris Long

Game Summary:
It was a day of turnovers for the two teams in action today. Sam Bradford only made one mistake in the game and that was on the first drive as he threw his only interception on the day. Which off of the Redskins marched down the field to go 4 and out at the Rams 1 yard line. On the next play Sam Bradford was stripped for a fumble due to horrible pass protection as it bounced out of the endzone for the Redskins to take a 2-0 lead on a safety. The Redskins would then go 3 and out and punt the ball only for Danny Ammendola to fumble it thus causing the Redskins to then get a field goal and take a early 5-0 lead. After that the game was managed brilliantly in the 2nd quarter by Sam Bradford as he threw 3 touchdowns to take a 21-5 lead into the half. However the real story of the game was the Rams defense that forced a total of 7 interceptions on the day, including one pick six. RG3 had no one to throw to all game long and the majority of the Redskins yardage was picked up once again in the 2nd half as the Rams gave up the easy yardage but made the big plays when they were needed to hold of a would be come back.

For the Rams we leave this game with concerns on our offensive line as we gave up 6 sacks on the day. Also Rookie running back Issiah Pead had the worst game of his pro career on 15 attempts for 27 yards then got injured trying to drain the clock and will now miss 3 weeks. Fellow rookie running back Daryl Richardson equally struggled fumbling twice on only 3 carries for 0 yards (which both were recovered the Rams). Head coach Philip Herass is not sure what he will do with the starting RB job find a free agent or throw in Daryl Richardson and hope he does not fumble anymore (curse you underrated 50 overall!!)
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:48 pm
Rams 42 - Bears 14

Top 3 Key Players:

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 15 out of 21 for 233 yards, 4td and 1int
Matthew Mulligan: 7 rec, 81 yards, 2td
Daryl Richardson: 17 rushes, 82 yards, 1td and 2 rec, 21 yards

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 5 tack, 1 delf, 3 int, 1 td
James Laurinaitis: 5 tack, 1 tack for a loss, 1 int
Quintin Mikell: 6 tack, 1 int

The Bears must of thought they were in great offensive shape as they drove down the field for a TD on the opening possession however the game was over after that. Sam Bradford then got the ball and put up 7 points in just two pass plays. After a few three and outs the Rams then put up 14 in the second quarter to take a 21-7 lead into half when all reality it could of been a lot larger if it were not for two key fumbles by Daryl Richardson and Matthew Mulligan in the rezone. Fast forward to the third Sam Bradford forced a ball that was picked that made the game tight at 21-14. However Janoris Jenkins who will most likely be this weeks defensive player of week got a pick 6, one of Cutlers 6 ints on the day and it was over after that. Coach Philip Herass is pleased with the 42-14 victory but is concerned about the teams fumbling issues.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm
Seattle 34 - Rams 24
FIRST LOSS OF SEASON RECORD 3-1

Top 3 Offense:
Sam Bradford: 28 out of 37 for 446 yards, 3td and 3int
Danny Ammendola: 4 rec, 146 yards, 1td
Matthew Mulligan: 7 rec, 102 yards, 1td

Top 3 Defense:
No one gets a shoutout, no ints on the day = pissed coach

Coach Philip Herass is reportably pissed off at his special teams and lack of qb concentration as this game could of been a blowout in favor of the Rams. It all started on the opening kick that Seattle took inside the Rams 20 but a field goal was forced. With a 17-6 late 2nd quarter lead and driving at the 50 yard line Sam Bradford threw his first incompletion of the day, a pick 6 to make it 17-13 going into the third. It was over after that as Sam got sloppy and threw two more picks in the third and 4th quarter. Philip Herass said if Sam didn't force a few of those throws the game would of been over since the Rams got the ball at half. "We could of had a 31-6 at the most or a 23-6 lead at the least going late in the third quarter if Sam didn't fuck up." Despite the turnover issues the Rams were in the game in the 4th all the way until they missed a chip shot field goal (lag grr) to take a 27-20 lead but instead missed. Seattle then drove to score a TD to make it a 27-24 game. Off another stupid throw by Sam Bradford the Seahawks drove to the Rams goaline and got were forced on a 4th and 1. Sam didn't have a bad day just threw tight throws that he never forces but did for some reason. Confusingly the Seahawks went for it instead of kicking a field goal to make the final score 34-24 something the Rams were not prepared for. The Rams defense played great against the pass all day as it was clear Russel Willsion was scared shitless to throw only resorting to quick dink and dunks. One key note the Rams had a easy int that most likely would of been a pick 6 to also put the game out of way but SS Quinton Mikell just screwed up... a story of the day for the Rams. Week 17 is the next matchup between the Rams and Seahawks one that will most likely be meaningless.
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm
Damn, good things happening in St Louis. May have suffered your 1st loss, but your offense seems to be legit.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 pm
Good things are happening in St Louis I just can't wait until the draft and free agency that's when I can get talent on the roster.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 am
Rams 31 Cardinals 21

Top 3 Key Players:

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 12 out of 19 for 181 yards, 3td
Isaiah Pead: 18 rushes, 143 yards
Brian Quick: 3 rec, 55 yards, 1td

Defense:
Bradley Fletcher: 1 tak, 1 defl, 1 int, 1td
Janoris Jenkins: 3 tak, 2 defl, 1 int
Chris Long: 7 tak, 4 tak for a loss, 4 sacks

Instead of my normal write up I would like to give props to illmatic. We were playing in a epic game in favor of the Rams 13-7 in the fourth quarter when he disconnected. He immediately called me and apologized for what happened and let me play the computer. I really appreciated the call and you busting your ass for this league ill, thank you and kudos!
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 pm
Really looks like Pead is fitting in nicely. And 4 sacks by Long, what a game.
illmatic717
illmatic717
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:11 pm
Thanks Precision, we did have a great defensive battle going. My line was giving me no time, it felt like every play was a sack. I do put a lot of time into the league but it doesn't work without a lot of other people putting in the time for these SportsCenter recaps and things like the power rankings. Looking forward to our next matchup!!
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Rams 21 - Dolphins 14

Top 3 Key Players

Offense:
Isaiah Pead: 16 rushes, 110 yards, 1 td and 5 rec, 12 yards
Daniel Hardy: 1 rec, 84 yards, 1 td
Brian Quick: 4 rec, 82 yards

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 3 tak, 2 int, 1 td
James Laurinaitis: 7 tak, 1 tak for a loss, 1 int
Joe Lefeged: 2 tak, 1 int

Sam Bradford had his worse day EVER as a Ram this weekend against the Miami Dolphins and the #4 ranked defense. After the game Sam had this to this to say, "I could of led this team to a blowout win and I'm disappointed I almost cost my teammates the win, thankfully I didn't." Indeed Sam played like shit throwing 2 interceptions in the Redzone and 2 interceptions across midfield in just the first half. To the Dolphins credit they played their hearts out but it was the Rams defense that showed superior as they intercepted rookie Ryan Tannehill 4 times as well. The first was by Janoris Jenkins which he returned 60+ yards for a TD to take a 7-0 lead which the Dolphins would then tie 7-7 into halftime. After halftime with Matthew Mulligan injured Sam Bradford hooks up to Daniel Hardy on a short pass that he took to the house for 84 yards. After a Dolphins 3 and out the Rams get the ball and on the first play Issiah Pead runs for a 77 yard td. After that the game was pretty much over the Dolphins scored on a 52 yard run by Reggie Bush where he must of shook of at least 7 tacklers somehow for the games final score 21-14.

Key Note: Matthew Mulligan the Rams #1 TE is hurt AGAIN... out for 4 weeks and we will be signing a free agent to replace him
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm
Rams 41 - Packers 21

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Issiah Pead: 21 rushes, 87 yards, 1td and 3 rec, 38 yards, 1td
Steve Smith: 4 rec, 63 yards, 1td
Brian Quick: 3 rec, 56 yards, 1td

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 1 defl, 2 int, 1td
Chris Long: 2 int
Quintin Mikell: 2 int

The Packers Offense ran into a brick wall this weekend in St Louis as Aaron Rodgers threw 10int on the day and as a unit they were limited to 126 yards. On the other side of the ball for the Sam Bradford continues to struggle at the QB position throwing 3td versus 4int, 1 fumble on the day that once again could of costed this team the win. After the game Sam had this to say, "The offensive struggles are on me, I have thrown 8int in the last two games and I suck ass right now." Indeed Sam Bradford you are shit as of late but this defense is winning games. As Janoris Jenkins nears the single season interception record he is by far the defensive player on the team and got the momentum on our side as he got early pick 6 to take a 14-0 lead. The Rams almost lost control of the game due to Sams turnovers as the Packers were up 21-17 at one point but the Rams came back on two straight scoring drives to put the game away for good along with the defense.
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Locationvirginia

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm
wow 10 INTs!
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:33 pm
Interview with Janoris Jenkins

You have 11 int in 7 games and 4td what motivates you?
Brah, I got 4 kids with 3 different women and shit I need the money for pot to

Are you the best CB in the league?
Cortland and I are the best CB's we're Batman and Robin but he's my bitch

Rumor has it your Madden rating has rose from a 75 to 83, thoughts?
Keep throwing it my way

The NFL record is 14 int in a season also held by a Ram will you break it?
I'll have 20+ end of the year
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm
hahaha the interview!
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Locationvirginia

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:55 pm
lol funny interview
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Rams 21 - Patriots 3

Sam Bradford: 14 out of 23 for 226 yards, 3td
Isaiah Pead: 12 rushes, 105 yards and 1 receptions, 4 yards
Brian Quick: 3 rec, 59 yards, 1 td

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 5 tak, 1 defl, 1 int
James Laurinaitis: 3 tak, 1 forced fumble
Chris Long: 2 tak, 2 sacks

Game Summary:
CPU match up since there's no Patriots owner yet
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:02 pm
Mid Season Bye Week Grades

QB's C+: Sam Bradford has thrown 24 tds to 14 interceptions and has 5 fumbles. With 19 turnovers from ONE player it is remarkable were 7-1 we must improve that. 

RB's B+:Rookie Isaiah Pead was hurt for 3 weeks but has played strong when healthy rushing for 602 yards, 5.7 average and 4tds. Also rookie Daryl Richardson has rushed for 198, 1td for 4.2 a pop. Each RB has 80+ receiving yards however they are prone to fumbling with 3 by each rb.

WR's B+: Danny Ammendola leads the group with 29 grabs for 697 and 4td. Steve Smith follows with 21 for 298 and 2td. While rookie WR Brian Quick has 19 for 351 and 3td. We clearly need a #1 but for this group these are excellent stats however drops do occasionally hurt us.

TE's C: Matthew Mulligan seems unable to stay healthy being injured twice already this season as we wait on his return. Lance Kendrick's cant catch a cold. We have had to sign two free agents, Daniel Hardy who only has one grab and the second Bo Scaife who will be our #1 for the rest of the season.

O-Line B: Sam has been sacked 20 times and counting... not good. However we usually do get enough time for decent routes to be ran and they cleared way for 800+ rushing yards. This group is up and down game to game, mostly up... mostly. 

D-Line B: Chris Long 8 sacks, Kendall Langford 4 sacks, Robert Quinn 3 sacks, Michael Brockers 1 sack. The D-line can sack the QB no doubt but they suck ass at run defense!

LB's B: James Laurinaitis is the only player who shows up weekly with a team leading 32 tackles and he also has 4 int and few forced fumbles. Outside of that decent players but nothing amazing.

Backfield A+: Janoris Jenkins has 12 interceptions, Finnegan 2, Fletcher 4, Johnson 2, Mikell 4, and Lefeged 4.

Overall B: Our record says 7-1 but we have to play better all across the board if we wish to make a deep run in the playoffs... we have a very tough schedule upcoming with the 49ers, Jets, Cards, 49ers, Bills, Vikings, Bucs and Seahawks.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:54 pm
Rams 27 - 49ers 3

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 14 out of 16 for 263 yards, 2td
Matthew Mulligan: 2 rec, 108 yards, 1 td
Steve Smith: 5 rec, 67 yards, 1 td

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 3 tak, 1 defl, 1 int
James Laurinaitis: 4 tak, 1 int
Robert Quinn: 1 tak, 1 sack

This was the game our Rams were planning for coming out of the bye week. After the first 3 and out by the 49ers, Sam Bradford hits a wide open Matthew Mulligan for a 77 yard score on his first pass attempt. On the very next series with Alex Smith dropping back, he throws the ball right into the hands of James Laurinaitis. That makes the game 10-0 until a few more 3 and outs by the 49ers then before you know it St Louis is going into halftime with a 20-0 lead off a FB touchdown dive at the goalie and another field goal. Nothing much happened in the second half aside from a 20+ yard td pass to Steve Smith and a end zone interception by Janoris Jenkins. The keys to victory today were on Sam Bradford who had a perfect passer rating on the day with zero turnovers. Issiah Pead did manage 60+ rushing yards on 20 carries but had a bad time finding gaps with the 49ers strong rushing defense. Speaking of defense the Rams held Frank Gore to just 16 rushing yards. Alex Smith was also limited to 151 passing yards on the day with most of those coming in garbage time, including the niners only points which came in the final 3 seconds.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 pm
Rams 27 - Jets 14

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 13 out of 18 for 168 yards, 1td and 3 rushes 23 yards
Isaiah Pead: 20 rushes, 67 yards, 1ts and 3 rec, 23 yards
Steve Smith: 3 rec, 51 yards

Defense:
Janoris Jenkins: 2 tak, 2 int, 1 td
Cortland Finnegan: 3 tak, 1 defl, 1 int
Chris Long: 3 tak, 3 sack

Janoris Jenkins had a 93 yard interception return touchdown on the Jets first drive of the game and had another one not long after to set the NFL record for interceptions in a single season with 15 currently. On offense the Rams struggled to get any receivers open all game long as Sam Bradford played the best he could against elite CB's spreading the ball around only throwing for 1 td and under 200 passing yards on the day. On the ground Isaiah Pead struggled as well but was able to get the job done in the redzone when it counted. For the Rams the defense won the game as Tim Tebow passed all game long and was picked off 4 times and sacked 4 times.[b][u]
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm
GG. Lag fucked me on the pick 6 on the opening drive, out route was open and then Tebow fumbles on the goalline about to tie the game at 21 and that was the difference.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 am
damn pre 9-1 rams.
DemonX5136
DemonX5136
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1253
Swagger : 27
LocationElko, Minnesota
Fave NFL Team : Minnesota Vikings
Fave NCAA Team : Boise State Broncos

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 am
Stop winning! lol
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:48 pm
Rams 19 - Cardinals 10

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 14 out of 24 for 242 yards, 1 td
Danny Amendola: 4 rec, 74 yards
Matthew Mulligan: 4 rec, 74 yards, 1 td

Defense:
Cortland Finnegan: 3 tak, 1 defl, 2 int
Janoris Jenkins: 4 tak, 1 int,
Joe Lefeged: 3 tak, 1 int

The Rams are continuing to find ways to win in a variety of ways as they beat the Cardinals in a narrow victory. Our first six points were from interceptions setting us up in great field position as the Rams offense struggled on offense going into halftime with a 6 to 3 lead. Fast forward into the 3rd quarter the Cardinals on a deep bomb set them up for a touchdown. The Rams then answer back with a deep bomb of their own to Brian Quick for 7 to take a 13-10 lead into the fourth. Arizona driving in the fourth throws a interception at the goaline, a touchdown was saved by young Loe Lefeged. The Rams once again throw a deep bomb and get insanely with a catch by Danny Amendola that should of been intercepted to set them up for a field goal to take a 16-10 lead. After that the Rams closed the game out off another interception making the total to 5 on the day as they kicked a field goal for the final 19-10.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:11 pm
Rams 27 - 49ers 3

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 22 out of 27 for 350 yards, 3td and 2int
Steve Smith: 7 rec, 106 yards
Danny Amendola: 6 rec, 79 yards, 1 td

Defense:
Bradley Fletcher: 2 tak, 1 int
James Laurinaitis: 5 tak
Chris Long: 4 tak, 2 sacks

Got stuck playing the computer this week and I lost my main RB AGAIN!! Isaiah Pead is out for six weeks and hopefully will be back for the playoffs. Also Janoris Jenkins had his worst day ever as a pro, zero interceptions.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationPennslyvania

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:40 pm
Rams 6 - Bills 31

Had to let the CPU duke it out with the Bills my Internet was just to crappy after the hurricane. 

Rams 24 - Vikings 13

Top 3 Players

Offense:
Sam Bradford: 8 out of 142 for 152 yards, 1 td
Brian Quick: 2 rec, 103 yards, 1td
Daryl Richardson: 15 rushes, 82 yards, 1td and 3 rec, 9 yards

Defense:
Trumaine Johnson: 1 int, 1 td
Cortland Finnegan: 1 delf, 1 int
Joe Lefeged: 6 tak, 1 int

In a week where the Rams offense seemed to struggle with pass protection it was the defense that carried the team to a victory. Trumaine Johnson had the first points for the Rams on a pick 6 as the Vikings stayed close to the Rams 14-13 at halftime. For the Vikings it was the  interceptions and the deep ball to Brian Quick from Bradford that killed them in the second half. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum