American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Game software companies Empty Game software companies

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 pm
Hey guys, I'm still so busy and wanted to see if ppl would be willing to help me out a little?
We are looking to shop our hiphop , reggae and electronic music to game developing companies and therefor I want to compile a list of companies and maybe even with specific games listed for each of the companies where those genres of music might be a good fit!
We used to always talk about it when we listened to some of the great songs in previous EA titles or the incredible soundtracks/radio stations of the GTA series, but forgot about actually acting on it until I heard the mellow electronica that was being used in EAs soccer manager!
So I really appreciate any help, thx in advance

Head Spin afro Dance
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum