American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Giants Empty Giants

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Can someone please help me understand what the heck the Giants are doing? First we cut 2 hard-nosed starting O-lineman. Fine, I can live with that b/c Jerry Reese has been good at keeping a good line together. Then we decide to not only pass on Plax but also disrespect him in the process. Jets are much better for it. Then we let go our best D-tackle who really makes a difference in the Giants scheme (before him, it was Fred Robbins). Then we decide we don't need a tight end on the roster - even though I realize Kevin Boss' offer from the Raiders was ridiculous, I think we might want to get someone on the roster that can block (especially after we cut our only fullback). And now we let Steve Smith, our best route runner, slot and possession receiver go to our rival Eagles?? Do they think 2 WRs (Nicks and Mario) on the roster is sufficient?? For those of you that know me in Madden, you know I am a HUGE fan of Ramses Barden, but I did not expect him to come right in as the #3 WR. This is crazy. Last week I was so excited for football, and each day I am getting less and less excited for the Giants' season.

Thanks to all for listening lol.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Giants Empty Re: Giants

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm
I feel your pain. Bears traded their best receiver, TE Greg Olsen for peanuts only to sign Roy Williams and Sam Hurd to replace him. *sigh*

If it will ease the pain, we'll offer you a 4th round pick for Osi...?
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm
the_EDJ wrote:I feel your pain. Bears traded their best receiver, TE Greg Olsen for peanuts only to sign Roy Williams and Sam Hurd to replace him. *sigh*

If it will ease the pain, we'll offer you a 4th round pick for Osi...?

If you recall, the only Giants player I have ever traded in Madden was Osi. I went with Kiwanuka and Jason Pierre-Paul. Giants should do the same this season - Osi is overrated and not a team player.
Sponsored content