American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Season two adjustments discussion Empty Season two adjustments discussion

Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:01 pm
One season mostly in the books, and what I wanna know is, what changes would you like to see?

Personally, running is so difficult, but I also have a bad oline. Running seems like more of a keep a defense honest tactic then it does a viable offensive tool. 

I think experience sliders should increase....we only advance twice a week so we arent gonna get a ton of seasons in, the team builder in me would love to see more xp doled out to improve my team. Oline especially, with the xp costs for blocking as they are, its hard to really invest in oline unless they are superstar dev type of guys.

Im sure im missing some topics, but please add your two cents in....it will only improve the league.
Adnalffej
Adnalffej
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 56
Swagger : 2
LocationMichigan

Season two adjustments discussion Empty Re: Season two adjustments discussion

Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 pm
I think the dropped passes need to be looked at. one little finger on a WR when catching the ball means a dropped passed. I know my teams bad but I see it on my opponents as well.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm
I definitely think OLine XP needs to be boosted a ton.  It's the most expensive position to upgrade by far.  Upgrading line play may help out in the run game as well.  The Cowboys offensive line is sickeningly good and it seemed like Mustard had running lanes galore when I played him.
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:22 pm
My other league Oline xp is maxed and it makes a big difference.... maybe not that much, but all around xp could use a boost
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:07 pm
Definitely agree with XP boost for sure
v-Apoc-v
v-Apoc-v
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 51
Swagger : 5
LocationIA
Fave NFL Team : Pitttsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:00 am
I would like to see the weeks advance a bit faster like every other day, I know this is probably not possible but I hate waiting 72 hours after my last game to play again.  I have zero interest in MUT or Online Head to Head the only reason I own this game is the AALOA.
v-Apoc-v
v-Apoc-v
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 51
Swagger : 5
LocationIA
Fave NFL Team : Pitttsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : Iowa Hawkeyes

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:01 am
Also idk if there is a 4th quarter legend setting but it seems the cpu goes from 0 to hero in the 4th quarter.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum