American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2017 Season - Week 9 Open Empty 2017 Season - Week 9 Open

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:48 am
2017 Season - Week 9

Something, something Madden. Woooo!

User vs User GamesUser vs CPU Games
Eagles vs RamsBuccaneers
Jaguars vs ColtsRedskins
Raiders vs ChiefsCowboys
Bears vs BrownsPanthers
Titans
Steelers
Falcons
Vikings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VS

I remember a time many moons ago when a young punk ass kid named Nike was wondering what this "sim style" idea of football was all about. Then he got hooked, and has bounced around and juggled 100 different leagues at once.  Now that punk ass kid is less a kid and just a punk ass. Haha. Should be a good game, I don't really have an idea of how to attack his uber usering on defense, and the Madden gods decided to shine on me last game versus Commando, so I doubt I get two lucky games in a row.

Week 5 opens Saturday night.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

2017 Season - Week 9 Open Empty Re: 2017 Season - Week 9 Open

Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:03 pm
Steelers dominate the CPU Bills 59-13 as they win their fifth straight after starting the season 0-3.
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:32 pm
Well me and nickoftime played our game and I won 27-24.. it says it didnt count.. I streamed it and everything.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:16 pm
BigSteve187 wrote:Well me and nickoftime played our game and I won 27-24.. it says it didnt count.. I streamed it and everything.

What the hell.  Same thing here.  I beat the crap out of the CPU 59-13 and even checked out the box score after exiting the game screen.  I thought maybe it was just the website that was wrong but I just got on the PS4 and its showing that my game was not played.

I am not going to play the game again.  Instead, I'm just going to "force" the win for myself.  If anyone cares to do so (or doesn't believe me, lol) I streamed the game (link below).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------------------------

Steve - I will do the same for you.  It just so happens that I happen to watch the end of your game vs Nick in which you gave up a 14 point 4th quarter lead only to win on a last second FG.  Good game btw.

--------------------------------

Hopefully we don't suffer any crippling injuries as a result. (fingers crossed)
King_Hippo72
King_Hippo72
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 663
Swagger : 11
Fave NFL Team : Detroit Lions
Fave NCAA Team : Michigan Wolverines

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:15 pm
that sucks, happening more often lately especially when im doing game prep, just freeze on a screen and gotta reboot
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 pm
I think EA's servers are getting effed up. Maybe they're doing some major coding overhauls in preparation for Madden 17?  You figure they only have a few more months of quality work time to produce the next game before they ship it off for disc stamping, then the rest gets pushed back into Madden 18.

What's even stranger is the EA notifications in the top right of the screen shows you guys winning your games. But Pitt's shows it not even attempting to get played...  scratch
BigSteve187
BigSteve187
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 257
Swagger : 9
LocationMississippi
Fave NFL Team : Colts
Fave NCAA Team : Mississippi State Bulldogs

Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:08 am
Yeah its pretty lame.. my cb marcus peters got 3 ints and my LB and FS also got one.. I really hope I dont get effed over by a huge injury
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum