American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Week 17 Open Empty Season 2: Week 17 Open

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:03 am
. . . . . . . . .
Full write-up to come.
. . . . . . . . .

Well, after the sim gods destroyed the Vikings in week 15, they favor the Vikings (and the NFC) this week with a shocking win over the Eagles (I thought you played Ghost?).  It greatly cleared up the playoff races.

NFC
#1 Seed) Bears, Eagles, 49ers, Buccaneers
#2 Seed) Bears, Eagles, 49ers, Buccaneers
#3 Seed) Bears, Eagles, 49ers, Buccaneers
#4 Seed) Bears, Eagles, 49ers, Buccaneers
#5 Seed) Panthers, Packers, Saints, Seahawks
#6 Seed) Panthers, Packers, Saints, Seahawks

If the Bears beat the Chiefs, they're guaranteed a #1 or #2 seed. If both the Bears and 49ers win, Bears win the tiebreaker for seeding. Moot point if Eagles lose.

The Saints and Seahawks need help to make the playoffs by winning and seeing the Panthers lose. Don't know the tiebreaker between those teams. If the Saints win, then the Panthers lose since they face off. Then there's the tiebreaker between all three to sort out.

AFC
#1 Seed) Chiefs
#2 Seed) Colts, Ravens
#3 Seed) Colts, Ravens, Jets
#4 Seed) Ravens, Jets
#5 Seed) Texans, Bills, Broncos, Raiders
#6 Seed) Texans, Bills, Broncos, Raiders

Do the Chiefs rest their players? (Please say yes, you know the injury bug is hitting Pray) Or do they go for 15-0?

Last edited by the_EDJ on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
mission8
mission8
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Madden 12, 25, 15, 16 SB Champ
Yards : 711
Swagger : 17
LocationSpringboro,OH
Fave NFL Team : Washington Redskins

Season 2: Week 17 Open Empty Re: Season 2: Week 17 Open

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 pm
The Chiefs have decided. ......not to rest players. We do not want to slow down momentum and rookie phenom WR Murphy is going for the receiving TD record.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:44 pm
Mission and myself have yet another thriller of a game where mission comes out victorious. Le sigh.

The fourth quarter alone had enough hair pulling moments to last me a while. Seriously, how the fuck does Tim Jennings not get back in his goddamn deep Cover 3 on and 3rd and 21?!?!?!  Reaching the 9 yard line, the Bears go backwards in the final seconds two plays in a row. On fourth and forever, Clutch perk Cutler to clutch perk Jeffery is an interception in the final play of the game despite Jeffery beating his man off the press.

Two things: I hate my fucking offense without Forte. Ka'deem Carey can go bag groceries at Wal-Mart for all I care (yes, even despite out-rushing Jamaal Charles).  Also, I had several situations where I absolutely out gameplanned mission and had him fooled, yet couldn't execute (except the late Marshall catch). So frustrating.

GG mission, you sumbitch.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That 4th Quarter was crazy. Congrats on undefeated Mission. That pick in the endzone followed by a Cutler pick on a late throw over the middle to Marshall was killer but still came down to the final play. 

Packers survive a tough test from the Chargers & clinch a wild-card spot. Depending on how the tie-breakers fall on the Madden Wheel of Justice the Packers can play in Tampa, Philthadelphia or a dreaded third game with Da Bears
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum