American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska Empty Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:22 pm
Hey truth, we have yet to play in NCAA 14. Crazy.
Hopefully you're not unleashing that 5* freshman on me...

Wednesday: I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew. Free all night after 9 pm Central.
Thursday: Limited availabity. Should probably do the family thing. haha
Friday: Free all day after the Nebraska-Iowa game ends.
Saturday: Free all day.
Sunday: Free after the Bears game.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie
Yards : 472
Swagger : 9
Fave NFL Team : Cincinnati Bengals
Fave NCAA Team : Cincinnati Bearcats

Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska Empty Re: Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:50 pm
Actually I have two stud freshmen that I'm going to work in the gameplan...but I've taken a look at your roster; Its going to be tough sleddin for me on offense. 

I will be online tonight. My boyz will be ready for you in Lincoln.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie

Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska Empty Re: Season 3: Week 1 -- Georgia Tech vs Nebraska

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 am
I'll be around tonight and Friday night. If I don't catch you then then Sunday night it will have to be
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Hey truth, I think I've recovered and sobered up from that steaming pile that was the Nebraska/Iowa game.

I'll be around tonight. A bit too late to start now, but after Drake dismantles Fresno State in basketball I'll be free to disconnect 10 times at kickoff. 
bounce
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm
I'm online. We're going to need to start soon our else I will fall asleep.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:09 pm
The only other thing that I can think to check are the NAT settings. It should be type 1 or type 2
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 pm
I'm hardwired straight to my router, and it's NAT Type 2 for me.  My router is also set up to prioritize PS3/PS4 just in case someone else is browsing. Not sure why we can't connect. Sad
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm
Want to try again now?
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:06 pm
I'll be free after the Bears/Vikings game.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
LocationOmaha, NE

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm
Hey truth, so sorry about missing you earlier. Woke up sick as hell today (tis the flu season). Passed out right as the Vikings were winning in OT. We can try again tonight if you want, but we've tried so many times, I don't see it working.  It could be just us, who knows.
truth_n_babylon
truth_n_babylon
Pro Rookie
Pro Rookie

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 am
That's ok I was tied up for most of the evening. I have another dynasty game tonight. We can try after that. I'm going to swap out my router to see if that helps. But if we are holding things up I'm ok with a sim.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum