American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 8: Iowa vs Ohio State Empty Week 8: Iowa vs Ohio State

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:12 pm
Wassup Bk, let me know when you want to play our game.  I am available tonight for the next hour or two to start if you want to play.  I am available around 10PM EST Fri-Mon and may have some availability in the AM Sat-Mon.

Let me know what works for you.
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
Yards : 296
Swagger : 4
LocationBrooklyn, NY
Fave NCAA Team : Ohio State Buckeyes

Week 8: Iowa vs Ohio State Empty Re: Week 8: Iowa vs Ohio State

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am
Whats up Steel... let's aim for today/tonight if possible... Tomorrow isn't gonna work (gameday), and Sunday I have a fantasy draft most of the afternoon...

any chance u can play before 10pm tonight?  I should be free anytime after 1pm...
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 am
BK_Buckeye wrote:Whats up Steel... let's aim for today/tonight if possible... Tomorrow isn't gonna work (gameday), and Sunday I have a fantasy draft most of the afternoon...

any chance u can play before 10pm tonight?  I should be free anytime after 1pm...
I should have some time this afternoon.  I have a conference call at 2PM so I can't really play before that but I may able to get it in once the meeting ends. 

Let's shoot for 3PM today (Friday) and we'll post here if something changes?
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
LocationBrooklyn, NY

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am
3pm works for me... no rush though, Im free until 5...
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:59 am
BK_Buckeye wrote:3pm works for me... no rush though, Im free until 5...
Ok.  3PM should be good as the meeting should only run 30-45 minutes.  Besides I'd like to get this L out of the way as early as possible so the sting doesn't linger and adversely effect my enjoyment of the real college football weekend and Labor Day Weekend.  lol

Btw, my daughter was sending me pics of her on the field at OSU for school event.  She's amped for the game this weekend.  If I did one thing right with her it was giving her an appreciation for football, now if I just get my two younger daughters into football. lol
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
LocationBrooklyn, NY

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am
Steel Pitt wrote:
Ok.  3PM should be good as the meeting should only run 30-45 minutes.  Besides I'd like to get this L out of the way as early as possible so the sting doesn't linger and adversely effect my enjoyment of the real college football weekend and Labor Day Weekend.  lol

Btw, my daughter was sending me pics of her on the field at OSU for school event.  She's amped for the game this weekend.  If I did one thing right with her it was giving her an appreciation for football, now if I just get my two younger daughters into football. lol
I was meaning to ask how the move in and first week went...very glad to hear she's enjoying it right off the bat... Was she part of that Block O picture the incoming students all took on the field?  Are you going to any games this fall?

hey, 1 out of 3 daughters ain't bad!  I'm still working on converting my girlfriend of 8 years...lol
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 am
BK_Buckeye wrote:
Steel Pitt wrote:

I was meaning to ask how the move in and first week went...very glad to hear she's enjoying it right off the bat... Was she part of that Block O picture the incoming students all took on the field?  Are you going to any games this fall?

hey, 1 out of 3 daughters ain't bad!  I'm still working on converting my girlfriend of 8 years...lol
Not sure what event it was but there were a number of students on the field. 

As for my daughters, my second isn't a die hard fan but will watch with me if I ask (for a while).  My youngest doesn't want to watch, doesn't want to learn about the game, etc, lol.  The only thing she knew was that Daddy loves the Steelers and that Mike Wallace was her favorite player and that's only because he wore 17 and she was born on the 17th (I don't think she's ever seem a play of his or could tell you what he looks like, lol)

Keep up on the conversion man.  I went through a similar one with my girl although not as daunting.  My girl loved sports but she was a die hard basketball fan and only watched football on occasions.  Now I have to calm her down on Sunday's but who can blame her ... she's a Jets fan.
BK_Buckeye
BK_Buckeye
All-American
All-American
LocationBrooklyn, NY

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:00 pm
Sorry, running a little behind.. Can we move to 3:30?
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 pm
BK_Buckeye wrote:Sorry, running a little behind.. Can we move to 3:30?
ok
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum