American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Official Start of Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Official Start of Dynasty

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 pm
First topic message reminder :

Wassup fellas.  Ok, so I think we are good on rosters, we are good on sliders and we have a full league.  The only thing we were waiting for was word from EA on a potential patch but there hasn't even been a hint or sniff of information regarding this so I don't think we should wait too much longer waiting for something that we have no idea when it will come.

With that said, I will create the Dynasty on Wednesday, August 7 and send out invites to everyone.  Apparently, not everyone has the game yet but will be doing so shortly, so that should give everyone time to get the game. 

I will then advance to Week 1 on the morning of Saturday, August 10.  That will give everyone 3 days to accept the invite and do their pre-season stuff.  it will also give anyone who doesn't have the game by Wednesday 3 more days to pick it up.

If for some reason EA releases word on a patch between now and then we can revisit this at that time.

Let's get this started.

Steel Pitt

Official Start of Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Start of Dynasty

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:48 pm
Degenerate57 wrote:i tried to send you a message but it said you name isn't registered.

Zach's PSN name is X--Nike.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 am
I have sent invites to everyone that has signed the rules.  Can you please join by Friday night so that I can adjust your schedule to ensure we all get at least 4 user games.

Thanks
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
LocationNew York

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 am
Just a reminder that the season opens tomorrow morning (Saturday, 8/10).

As of right not the only person that hasn't signed the rules and received an invite is Nickjl87.  Nickjl87, if you see this today, please let me know if you're still joining the league.  If so, please sign the rules and join the Dynasty today as I can't adjust your schedule unless you've actually joined.

Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum