American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Rocky Mountain High for Lions D Empty Rocky Mountain High for Lions D

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm
After a more than terrible start from the Lions Defense against the Rams the Lions Defens steps it up.The first thing the Lions did was make some very important defensive moves starting with switching the playbook to a 3-4 which made Cutting DT Williams(Dont remember first name) easier for Coach Jack Meehof who thought very highly of DT Williams saying" he was a great DTackle and a great teammate but unfortunaetly with us swithcing to a 3-4 it made him expendable so we made the move, and wish him the best of luck with his futute endeavors". Another very important move the made was acquire Veteran lockdown CB Quentin Jammer who was acquired in a trade with the San Diego Chargers to be a lockdown Corner and shut down there number 1 WR and, thats what he did he limited star Randy Moss to just 4 catches and 93 yards and picked 3 balls that came his way "Coach Jack Meehof had the confidenec to start me at #1 corner Week 2 over fellow teammate chris houston, that gave me great confidence and I believe that showed on the field, because i gave my everything".
Defensive Stats:
Lousi Delmas 9Tackles 2ForcedFumbles
DeAndre Levy 5Tackles 1Int
Jacob Lacey 3Tackles
Stephen Tulloch2Tackles 1Deflection 1FumbleRecovery
Bill Bentlet 2Tackles 1TFL
Justin Durant 2Tackles 1Deflection
Lawrence Jackson 2Tackles 2Int's
Amari Spievey 2Tackles 1TFL 1Int
Kyle Vanden Bosh 1Tackle 1TFL
Quentin Jammer 1Tackle 3Int's

As far as the offense Coach Jack Meehof had this to say" GREAT spot start Mikel Leshoure has definetly earned the starting nod until Jahvid Best gets back, Matt Stafford did better not as many turnovers as I was preaching to him during practice all week, and Deonte Thompson! wow! how bout Deonte oh what a grat stor blah..blah..blach cut the BS I expect him to be ourfutute opposite field Wideut from calvin and if he does not get Rookie of the year i would be suprised." That sure is a great feeling and hopefully many more to come for Coach Meehof in his first win as new Lions Head Coach.

Offense Stats:
Matthew Stafford 16/24 310 yards 97.9QBR 2TD's 3INT's
Mikel Leshoure 25Att 110Yds 2TD's 1Fum
Calvin Johndon 4Rec 72 yards
Deonte Thompson 3Rec 160 yards 2TD's
Brandon Pettigrew 3Rec 49 yards

Comment below with comments trying to make this a weekly thing but want it to be good as well.
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Rocky Mountain High for Lions D Empty Re: Rocky Mountain High for Lions D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 pm
Seemed like a pretty good defensive performance. What was the final score?

And it definitely looked like the Jammer trade paid off.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm
Final score: 31-10
And yes the jammer trade definitely came through haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum