American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
david.w
david.w
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Yards : 12
Swagger : 0
Locationfort polk

Baltimore Sun Empty Baltimore Sun

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:10 pm
[center]Ravens Win Hard Hitting game, Beat Bengals 28-14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"That was a great win for us to start the season", Coach David Waye said after the game. "We came into this game wanting to play great on defense and we did just that except for the long run near the end of the game".

Reporter 1. With only 61 yards rushing, how can you improve that for the next game?
Myself: First off, the Bengals have a great defense that contributed to us not having a lot of success on the ground today. I think we just need to work on blitz pick ups more, it seems at times our o line looked a little confused. My coaching staff will check out the tape and see what we can fix.

Reporter 2. You did not allow any passing TD's today, how focused was your secondary before the game.
Myself: They were extremely focused as was the rest of the team, its opening weekend. I think our d-line helped out a lot by providing plenty of pressure and our corners and safeties made some great plays, even Ray got an INT on the goaline to prevent a TD.

Reporter 3.What can you say about your next opponent the Eagles.
Myself: They have a very great team with lots of talent. Hopefully we can slow down Mike Vick and play some hard nosed football.

david.w
david.w
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Locationfort polk

Baltimore Sun Empty Re: Baltimore Sun

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Baltimore Sun

Ravens Offense Struggling to Start the Year

The Ravens are not off to a good start. They are last in points per game, 30th in total offense per game, 25th in passing yards, and 29th in rushing yards. "Nothing is clicking for us right now", Coach David said Wednesday after practice. "We have play makers everywhere but everyone isn't on the same page".

Joe Flacco is off to a rough start. He has a passer rating of just 71.8 along with 3 touch downs and 5 interceptions. "Its my responsibility to make sure Joe gets into a rhythm early", Coach David said.

Up next for the Ravens are the Browns. "Hopefully we can get something going early and build an early lead". The Ravens need to do something because they can't afford to fall to 1-3 on the season.
david.w
david.w
High School Recruit
High School Recruit
Locationfort polk

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am
Ravens Get Blown Out at Home vs Browns, Lose 40-14

The Ravens had the worst game of the season so far against the Browns losing 40-14. The only bright spot for the Ravens came for Ray Rice who ran for 142 yards and a touch down. "Horrible performance today for us", Coach David said after the game. "We didn't come ready to play at all, too many turnovers, penalties, and interceptions". Joe Flacco didn't have a good game at all throwing for only 113 yards, 1 touch down, and 3 interceptions. The Baltimore defense didn't help out the cause either allowing over 400 yards of offense by the Browns. When asked about if we could see a quarterback change for the Ravens Coach David replied, "We'll try anything to get a spark in this offense and if that means changing quarterbacks for a few games then so be it".
Endless_Reverie
Endless_Reverie
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 198
Swagger : 1
Locationvirginia

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 am
Looks like the division is going to be tight all season long. Great write up too man!
Sponsored content