American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
illmatic717
illmatic717
Madden 12, 15 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 1291
Swagger : 33
LocationPittsburgh
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Penn State Nittany Lions

(PS3) MLB The Show Empty (PS3) MLB The Show

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 am
Don't think anyone here plays it, but figured I'd post anyways.

Got 2 leagues about to get started. One is normal rosters with full minor leagues (real prospects) and one is a draft league.

You can go here to read the rules, sign up, and after you register you will be able to see the chat room too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PhilliesSteve
PhilliesSteve
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 277
Swagger : 1
LocationPhiladelphia, PA
Fave NFL Team : 49ers, Eagles
Fave NCAA Team : n/a

(PS3) MLB The Show Empty Re: (PS3) MLB The Show

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 am
I'm definitely interested. I'll read more into the league. Any idea what teams are available still? Hoping to get my phillies.
MeanMrMustard
MeanMrMustard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1044
Swagger : 28
LocationIndianapolis
Fave NFL Team : Dallas Cowboys
Fave NCAA Team : Missouri Tigers

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm
I play it, but I'm probably not going to buy this year's. Just gonna keep chugging with MLB 11.
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm
PhilliesSteve wrote:I'm definitely interested. I'll read more into the league. Any idea what teams are available still? Hoping to get my phillies.

Phillies are open as far as I know in the real roster league. As of 2 days ago they were open still. Lots of good teams still available. We have about half the league filled from Madden guys and are waiting to get the league filled or close to filled before we start things up. It's a 70 game season. There will be weekly rankings, writeups, recaps, etc. I'm really excited. The only notable rule really is that we are using pure analog hitting which I wasn't really in favor of. Took me 2 nights to get the hang of it, but it's nothing too hard to learn. PM me if you want any more info or anything. Target date is this upcoming weekend or the following weekend for league kickoff, depends how quickly we fill. We have been recruiting every night and if you know any friends that want in, sign em up too!

Also, if you register on the site it allows you to view the chatroom and there's always 3-6 of us in there scrimmaging each other if you want to just play some sim games

EDIT: I talked to commish and he said he would reserve the Phils for a day or two for ya. So look over the rules and do what you gotta do and get back to me ASAP cause obviously the Phils are a great squad and people are gonna want them.
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 am
Hey Steve, saw you signed up. My bad, I only posted to link to the draft league.

Here is a link to the real rosters league [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go ahead and sign up there if you want, my bad.
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am
Well, Steve is signed up as the Phils. I'll just bump this to say that even if you guys have some buddies who aren't involed with aaloa, let em know I got a league if they wanna play some SIM MLB The Show.

We are sitting at about 24 guys right now and I'd really like to play with a full league. About 16 right now for the draft league. Lemme know. Seems to be an abundance of leagues this year.
konemesis
konemesis
All-American
All-American
Yards : 556
Swagger : 6
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers
Fave NCAA Team : West Virginia Mountaineers

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Kinda Interested, never really plate baseball games but I can't imagine it is too tough, would u recommend the full roster league for me since I have never really played before? Also are the buccos(pirates) available?
illmatic717
illmatic717
LocationPittsburgh

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Sorry I am just getting back to ya, but I think the Pirates are taken. There s Pitt guy who was in our madden league too and I am sure he took them. I'm not sure the draft league will get off the ground. I hope it does, but there doesnt seem to be much interest. We only need maybe a handful more before we start the real rosters league.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum