American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

2019 Season: Week 3 Open Empty 2019 Season: Week 3 Open

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:20 am

2019 Season: Week 3

Two new users joined this week. GoBucks614 picked up his favorite team, the Atlanta Falcons. Jwiggs58 is a Patriots fan, and settled for the Oakland Raiders.  We might have a Saints user on the horizon.

This is the first week that you're able to scout college players as well for the upcoming draft. Remember, if you don't use them, only half carry forward to the next week.

Weekly Matchups

Raiders vs Titans
Lions vs Chiefs

CPU vs Jaguars, Patriots, Ravens, Browns, Packers, Bengals, Cowboys, Vikings, Steelers, Bears, Falcons
It is expected of you and your opponent to try and schedule the game privately. Whether that is via Discord, PSN Message, text messages, smoke signals, whatever.  If your opponent has not responded to you within 24 hours of advance, there is a #scheduling section on discord.  Tag your opponent and @Commissioner to bring up the lack of communication.  This is the only way sim games will be awarded.

Game of the Week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Twitch: kinghippo72 vs Twitch: jokerstattoo
The AFC West and NFC North face each this season. The first user matchup features Hippo trying to find a rhythm with his less than stacked team. Joker on the other hand should be good as long as he's not lagging.

Week advances no later than Saturday night.
Plusch24
Plusch24
All-American
All-American
Yards : 592
Swagger : 36
Fave NFL Team : Green Bay Packers
Fave NCAA Team : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

2019 Season: Week 3 Open Empty Re: 2019 Season: Week 3 Open

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't know if it's the new settings, no Jordy, you guys have built super teams and I havent, or that I have totally declined...but I absolutely suck right now. In Week 1, even in non lag moments, EDJ bricked my offense and I couldnt do a damn thing vs Commando last night. I need to check if Rodgers' power went down because some bullet throws felt like Pennington was tossing them for easy picks
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Madden 16 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Titans Early season woes: Titans

The Titans have a bit of RB battle going on as Latavius Murray regressed in the offseason leaving room for young new comer Derrick Henry to take over as starter. Latavius started the season as starter but got hurt on the first drive in game one vs the Browns, with Henry right on his "heels" Murray told Coach Davis to put him back in and the next play he fumbled. He did not see significant playing time in Week 2 vs the Texans and is not expected to play in Week 3 against the Raiders.

Coach Davis official announcement(via Twitter @CoachDavis561):
Latavius Murray, DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry are all on the last year of their respective contracts and will be treated as such. You perform, you play. That is why Derrick is playing right now. This is a fluid situation and we are still open to many options including trades and free agency for an established RB to run behind our All-Pro line. #Earnthatcontract

Who will #Earnthatcontract for the Titans in Week?

The 2-0 Titans prepare to do battle vs the Raiders Coach Jwiggs and will be live on twitch.tv/MoneyNades, tune in!
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 pm
Plusch24 wrote:I don't know if it's the new settings, no Jordy, you guys have built super teams and I havent, or that I have totally declined...but I absolutely suck right now. In Week 1, even in non lag moments, EDJ bricked my offense and I couldnt do a damn thing vs Commando last night. I need to check if Rodgers' power went down because some bullet throws felt like Pennington was tossing them for easy picks
Super Bowl Super Bears!

In all seriousness, there is definitely a different feel to the games. But I'm liking the challenge. I couldn't run on you to save my life, and I didn't really feel the lag.

Checkdowns have been huge for me in saving drives and keep the 3rd down attempts short. If the DE warps off the snap, there's nothing you can do, he's going to kill your OT and sack you unless you're quick enough to scramble and throw it away.

Try new plays though too. I haven't had the super LBs jumping up for balls. I've been able to double tap the pass button and loft it over the middle.

Coaching Adjustments have to factor in too. Higher risk reward choices to how your team behaves. Go for the strip versus the safer tackle.
MoneyNades
MoneyNades
Yards : 975
Swagger : 23
LocationBoca Raton, Florida
Fave NFL Team : Miami Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : USC Trojans

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:19 pm
Week 3 Recap:

Titans Titans Titans                     Raiders Raiders Raiders

38                                      17

At the end of the First Quarter it was 10-7 Raiders and the Titans had nothing going for them. Derrick Henry had 5 carries for -2 yards and Marcus was facing a hectic pass rush from Khalil Mack. Once the second quarter started the Titans started to rely on good pass defense and WR Corey Davis leading the charge receiving, that lead them to a 31-7 run to close out the game.

Corey Davis had a HUGE(trump voice) game receiving finishing with 239 yards on 7 Reception with 2TDs, both being 60 yards or longer. Second year WR Garlic Lynch who emerged in the playoffs last season while Corey was hurt added in one catch for 73 yards and it being a TD. The defense added in Three Sacks and Four interceptions, with new Nickel CB starter Dezmen Southward having two ints, which were both Pick sixes.

GG Jwiggs!

Up Next: (3-0) Jaguars & Coach Duval

Live on: Twitch.tv/MoneyNades, tune in!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum