American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
NCAA 11, 13, 14 BCS Champ
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

NCAA15 Empty NCAA15

Sat May 03, 2014 6:34 pm
I was wondering if you guys were interested in eventually starting a new Dynasty as Mustard had suggested in a previous thread.  In any case, I checked Ops Sports and they have been working on an updated file that will reflect the would be rosters for NCAA15 - the 2014 season).  It sounds like they have completed the rosters and are just making updates such as uniform updates, ratings tweaks based on Spring game results and updating any late transfer and commits.

I downloaded the rosters and just did a quick spot check to see if the players I knew should be gone, in particular the underclassmen, were in fact gone.  It looks ok such as Johnny Manzel, Blake Bortles and lesser known guys like Syracuse Junior RB (name escapes me now) but they were all gone.  Guys like QB Braxton Miller was updated to reflect that he is a senior.

They did add freshmen but I have no idea how accurate they are.

in any case, if you're interested in checking them out I have posted the link below to the Ops Sports site rosters thread.

Link to Ops Sports NCAA14/15 rosters
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

NCAA15 Empty Re: NCAA15

Sat May 03, 2014 8:43 pm
At the moment, I'd be more interested to see where the current dynasty goes since after this season it's 100% generated players. Maxing out the Huskers talent level has been rewarding, but I might consider flipping to a lesser team to rebuild them.

However, once we get closer to the new college season, I'd be interested in starting a new roster file with updated rosters. We could then recruit a few new bodies without worrying about the XP glitch.  That's just me though.
Steel Pitt
Steel Pitt
Yards : 4180
Swagger : 85
LocationNew York
Fave NFL Team : Pittsburgh Steelers

Sat May 03, 2014 9:15 pm
the_EDJ wrote:At the moment, I'd be more interested to see where the current dynasty goes since after this season it's 100% generated players. Maxing out the Huskers talent level has been rewarding, but I might consider flipping to a lesser team to rebuild them.

However, once we get closer to the new college season, I'd be interested in starting a new roster file with updated rosters. We could then recruit a few new bodies without worrying about the XP glitch.  That's just me though.

No doubt.  Just for clarification, I wasn't suggesting we stop this current Dynasty anytime soon. I was merely mentioning the possibility for down the road.

The idea of the rosters being 100% CPU generated is interesting too.  Also, the good thing is if you are looking for a change (for whatever reason) all you have to do is explore the Coaching Carousel.  That is something I may do in the offseason ... hopefully I can get some decent offers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum