American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Season 3 - Week 15 Open Empty Season 3 - Week 15 Open

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:43 am
The league has advanced to week 15. The next advance will be on Monday morning. If someone needs an extension, please let me know as soon as possible.

4 users were able to get their games in (Giants, Chargers, Redskins, Dolphins). Unfortunately, the Broncos and Browns were seemingly unable to agree on a time so they'll need to live with a sim.

Packers WR Ryan Swope didn't seem to have played this week, so his 1-game suspension is finally lifted.

This week we have a potential user-vs-user matchup when the Giants face the Redskins. Please make sure you get in touch with each other in time.

@ Giants: Did you play CPU or did the Packers user come back to play the game?
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Season 3 - Week 15 Open Empty Re: Season 3 - Week 15 Open

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:50 am
I should have just finished versus CPU, dude made a post on the forum then vanished and never replied when I saw him on PSN. Maybe it was someone else on his name or something. Hope no one got hurt. Damn 5 guys hurt looks like I lost someone else.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 am
I played the CPU. Yes, I know, you were probably suspicious about Shooter's return b/c I lost! lol

As for the guy Swope, I didn't notice him in the game.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:34 pm
@ Champ: Sorry how it turned out. No idea what went on with Sick, he told me he'd get in touch with you. I hope none of your key guys got hurt (although I think you'd probably still win the league if you played with a bunch of backups...). If you had contacted me I could've given you an extra day to play CPU after Browns didn't show up.

At the moment it seems we're 5 active players in the league (Giants & Redskins in NFC; Broncos, Chargers, Dolphins in AFC). No idea what's going on with the Browns. Bears and Colts owners seem to be in some sort of GM role (manage roster but don't actually play games).
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:11 am
Dolphins Lose Star RB for the Season

Miami RB Lamar Miller broke his collarbone on a long 70 yd run against the Jets this week. The team announced he'll need immediate surgery and will be placed on IR. Miller was 2nd in the NFL with 1486 rushing yards, falling just 14 yds short of his personal season goal.

The Dolphins announced Miller was placed on IR and free agent Denard Robinson was signed to replace Miller on the active roster.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum