American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Season 3 - Week 9 Open Empty Season 3 - Week 9 Open

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 am
Week 9 is now open, the next advance will be Thursday morning.

Packers & Colts were unable to get their user game in, Broncos didn't get their CPU game in this week. I understand we all have lives outside of Madden but please try to get your games in if possible (it's only 1 game in 3 days, mostly CPU games).

Packers WR Ryan Swope was used by the CPU during the sim and thus remains suspended for the next game shoots actually plays.

A final warning is given out to SickWithIt (Browns) for his usage of QB Terrelle Pryor (almost 500 yds, 5 TDs AGAIN) and TE Jermaine Gresham (9-159, 3 TD). We all know the CPU is awful defending QB Option runs but there's no need to exploit that when you're winning anyway (you were leading the entire game, won by 19). I could get my QB (even my backup) to 200 yds rushing easily if I wanted against that crappy CPU defense. When you're winning just sub in your backups and/or try changing up your playcalling. There are other ways of milking the clock than running no huddle all game and calling 19 QB runs. Calling almost 70 offensive plays on 8 min quarters with acc clock on means you must have ran no huddle almost exclusively. Just stop it and play sim football.

This week we have a potential user-vs-user game when the Redskins face the Giants. All other games are user-vs-CPU or CPU-vs-CPU.
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Season 3 - Week 9 Open Empty Re: Season 3 - Week 9 Open

Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 pm
LOL option is so broken in this game at times. Sounds like a fun game on defense.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 pm
Just had a very competitive game vs the CPU Rams. I eventually won 35-32 but it needed a big scoring drive and a goal-line stand in the final minute to win it. Good to see the CPU is at least occasionally able to keep up with the users...

EDIT: Tavon Austin was almost killing me in that game. He had 2 long TDs and some more long gains.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:23 am
Burnum, if there is nothing posted from Redskins by time you call it a night, can you please put him on auto so I can play CPU before you advance? I wanted to give you an early heads-up as I know we have the time difference and didn't want to catch you too late. Thanks.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:07 am
He had 2 days to reply, I'll put him on auto. Maybe you could txt him to give him a last chance if you have his number (possibly in the league owners overview?)...
Jjjumpman23
Jjjumpman23
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 147
Swagger : 1
LocationNew Orleans La
Fave NFL Team : Saints

Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm
My bad! I've been very busy with school. I had to study and prepare for ACT but I'm back.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 pm
Jjjumpman23 wrote:My bad! I've been very busy with school. I had to study and prepare for ACT but I'm back.

No worries man. You almost picked up a win anyway. Manning to Cruz on a post route with about 25 seconds left and Giants win 42-38.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum