American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Season 3 - Week 5 open Empty Season 3 - Week 5 open

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 am
Week 5 is now open. League will advance very early Saturday.
Ken
Ken
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran
Yards : 1104
Swagger : 37
LocationSan Diego
Fave NFL Team : San Diego Chargers
Fave NCAA Team : N/A

Season 3 - Week 5 open Empty Re: Season 3 - Week 5 open

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:04 pm
I want to apologize to the league, including Champ, for being a sore loser. I guess I was just frustrated. You can punish me any way for quitting. 

That said, I wanna keep playing. I guess I just gotta get better. And find a way to stop DT.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 376
Swagger : 3
Fave NFL Team : New York Giants

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm
Ken wrote:I want to apologize to the league, including Champ, for being a sore loser. I guess I was just frustrated.

That said, I wanna keep playing.

No worries man. Glad to have you back in the league!
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 am
Welcome back. If it's up to me it goes without punishment this time (Champ had his CPU game and Ken seems to know he was in the wrong in this case). But please make sure you don't quit on anyone again. If you have a problem with someone just finish the game and we can talk about it afterwards.

That said, DT's stats will be under the microscope from now on ;-)
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
Yards : 161
Swagger : 2
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Atlanta Falcons
Fave NCAA Team : Texas Longhorns

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:57 am
Hahaha man I understand everyone's point but if your other reciever have drops left and right stalling drives then you should be able to throw one way alot cause when ken and I played we had plenty of drops. Glad everyone is back.
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
LocationEurope

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:24 pm
Does anyone know if Jacquito (Colts) is still active? If not I'd put him on auto.
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:58 pm
burnum81 wrote:Does anyone know if Jacquito (Colts) is still active? If not I'd put him on auto.

He mentioned that he would be managing his team but not playing many games (check out the Week 3 thread for reference).
jacquito69
jacquito69
All-American
All-American
Yards : 311
Swagger : 4
LocationTampa , FL
Fave NFL Team : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fave NCAA Team : South Florida Bulls
http://www.pangeamusic.net

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:53 pm
Yeah while I'm busy I will still try to get practice in, I should be able to put myself on auto for other ppl if I can't make a game!
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationTexas

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm
Browns Terrell pryor takes controll of the team 6 tds with no turnovers, now set in stone as the starter. Browns also take care of the giants after a slow start trailing for about three quarters. The half time adjustment was necessary and a good breather cayse we were getting torched. D hall had 2 pics d played good (the 4th when it mattered lol) Browns are now a run oriented team. Game was much closer than score shows but with only 4 mins in a 4th quarter left u gotta try to make something happen good game cougars it was fun.

Last edited by Sick_Wid_it12 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cougars79
Cougars79
Redshirt
Redshirt

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm
Browns defeat the Giants 45-28.

G-Men jumped out early in a lag filled first quarter behind a big Devin Hester return and 2 David Wilson TD runs. Eli & his troops were able to hold the lead for most of 3 quarters, but it was ALL Browns in the last 10 minutes of the game. Lead by an astonishing 22 rushing attempts by QB Terrell Pryor combined with 14 attempts for Trent Richardson, the Cleveland option offense was more than an improved Giants D could handle. Pryor also added 3 TD passes, and if I remember correctly most of the passing yardage was in the 4th quarter. I was definitely off guard looking for the run by then.

GG Sick.
Sick_Wid_it12
Sick_Wid_it12
Redshirt
Redshirt
LocationTexas

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:00 pm
Thanks man I tried to change back to what I was good at since the resins thumped me weeks ago. Your rite besides the fourth I had only 90 yrs passing and 1 td lol
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:46 pm
Ken wrote:I want to apologize to the league, including Champ, for being a sore loser. I guess I was just frustrated. You can punish me any way for quitting. 

That said, I wanna keep playing. I guess I just gotta get better. And find a way to stop DT.

Season 3 - Week 5 open 181874_zpsc8fca02f
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum