American Armchair League of America
Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to ensure the most complete experience possible. To access the forums, click the 'Home' Link on the navigation bar up top. The homepage is the 'Portal' that the website defaults to.

This is a Playstation, sim-style community. Cheap, lobby-style tactics are not tolerated. Once logged in, you will have access to all sub forums hidden from guests, as well as images and links. Let us know if you have any questions.

AALoA Madden Commish: the_EDJ
Madden co-commish: GoingCommandoAZ, King_Hippo72

Fortnite Commish: lArlstol, GRIZZ, the_EDJ

Destiny Commish: Tonethewellknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
NCAA 11, 12, 14; Madden 15, 18 Champ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Empty Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 pm
Only two games to play. Hopefully they get played before the Super Bowl.  However, since the Super Bowl is basically a holiday, the league will be forced forward on Monday if either game is left unplayed.
Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Dolphi18AFCSeason 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Bronco17

Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Viking21NFCSeason 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Bears14
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Empty Re: Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:17 am
Dolphins have a ton of injuries to key players. Last time I've played Broncos I didn't have a chance at all and his defense dominated my offense. Can't remember the score but he beat me up pretty badly.
the_EDJ
the_EDJ
Yards : 7633
Swagger : 37
LocationOmaha, NE
Fave NFL Team : Chicago Bears
Fave NCAA Team : Nebraska Cornhuskers

Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Empty Re: Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:48 pm
Season 2: Playoffs: Conference Championships Open Super-bowl-shuffle
The Bears are on their way to the Super Bowl! In humiliating fashion, the Madden Gods decided the Vikings should get hosed over. Fumbles would get overturned. And player after player after player for the Vikings would limp or get carted off the field.

Major Wright gets the Player of the Game nod for forcing a fumble and recovering a fumble of his own.

Now we wait to see who Chicago will face. A big rematch versus the Broncos? Or a first time matchup versus the Dolphins.

The post game press conference may have seen Vikings owner GoingCommando bust into the room without a shirt on, a bottle of Mike Ditka's Sauza tequila in his left hand, and a hooker in his right hand. Their drunken stupor was indecipherable to most, but drunk Bears fans celebrating the win think he may have announced his retirement from the league for the year...
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Peyton's Adamantium Neck
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Madden 11, 25 Super Bowl Champ
Yards : 320
Swagger : 4
LocationTexas
Fave NFL Team : Denver Broncos
Fave NCAA Team : UNT Mean Green

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 am
Broncos over Dolphins 41-15. gg
burnum81
burnum81
All-American
All-American
Yards : 406
Swagger : 8
LocationEurope
Fave NFL Team : Dolphins
Fave NCAA Team : Florida State

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am
Good game, the Broncos were clearly the better team.

BUT: I don't care what EA says, the game was clearly jinxed. My 91 rated QB couldn't complete a 5 yd pass, my 91 rated TE drops everything thrown his way. On defense I always needed at least 3 guys to bring the RB down. Doesn't help if my star return guy has 2 fumbles on kick returns (1 lost at our own 20).

He was clearly the better guy, always seemed to have my number and he's outstanding on the sticks. But the game isn't fun when the game doesn't allow you to do anything.

Peyton (the Broncos guy) was a class act all the way (scheduling the game and playing it), I'm not mad at him in any way. I'm just mad at myself and at the game of Madden itself.

Good luck for the Superbowl to both of you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum